Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Winner?
This poll is closed.
Dallas 32 14.88%
Green Bay 51 23.72%
Nazi Germany 75 34.88%
Khmer Rouge 57 26.51%
Total: 215 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
DALLAS COWBOYS AT GREEN BAY PACKERS

Here comes Tony playing Oldies Goldies

Hut hut a-lua baby what he say?

Down in the tunnels getting a shot in his leg

He got the action he got the motion

Oh yeah the boy can play

Dedication devotion

Turning all the night time into the picks

He do the play about the 4 verticals man
He do the play with the sweep
He do the pick, he do the pick of life

edit: loving misfire, I meant to post this later. Oh well. I will use this space to shill for the TFF steam group Here I promise I'll stop doing this eventually.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
My body isn't ready.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I want a new Cowboys dynasty

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah. Step 1: Menudo

Step 2: Football

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Haha, you fell for the poll preview trap.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I have zero dislike for any individual cowboys player. But I want the cowboys to lose because gently caress the cowboys.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Pron on VHS posted:

I want a new Cowboys dynasty

Same

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is

tony

romo

clutch

quarterback position
national football league

thought?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

R.D. Mangles posted:

is

tony

romo

clutch

quarterback position
national football league

thought?

You have no loving idea how many reaction images I got when I was looking him up

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Please win, Packers. I can't handle the Cowboys in the NFCCG (or the Superbowl for that matter).

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Stupid Dick posted:

Please win, Packers. I can't handle the Cowboys in the NFCCG (or the Superbowl for that matter).

this, but opposite

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol at people who think that jones is the worst owner instead of the thousands of insufferable cheese hats with framed pieces of fake ownership paper

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
So football is a thing that's happening and that's alright I suppose.

Dallas apparently shouldn't be here because of flags picked up or whatever. The refs decided something was a penalty, and then it wasn't a penalty. They do this all the time, so it really isn't favoritism. It's just the fact that nobody knows the rules of American Football except Bill Belichick. I'm pretty sure it's like 90's era WWF when Shawn Michaels went to pick up the WWF Rulebook and it was a bottle of Jack Daniel's. It was funny and also probably true. Nothing is illegal until they talk about it on ESPN for a month. So shut up and enjoy the Cowboys getting crushed to death on really cold earth.

Have you ever had to do anything on really cold earth? No, seriously. Like I spent the last month building the Winter Classic over at Nationals Park and everything is heavy and cold. Imagine having to move your television, only it's been sitting outside for a month and it's also one of those big-rear end CRT's that you got hand-me-down from your more affluent relatives. Now picture doing that for eight hours a day in Wisconsin. This game will be like that.

Remember how much you hate the Dallas Cowboys? I'm sure you do, because you're a good person. Unless you aren't, in which case seek redemption in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, and also a Bills Fan. (The Lord has a special place for those who suffer and persevere.) They're gonna get tackled onto really cold earth, and they will probably be injured, or maybe, die. It won't be on Fox, so you won't hear the Sad Piano Music like we have for the last twenty years of our lives. But you can smile about it, because you can now judge these working-class Americans for signing a contract with a color scheme you hate. That's basically all America is now. But you can feel good about it, because we told you that it was alright to feel good about it.

Aaron Rodgers will throw to the entire population of Milwaukee for at least two completions, Tony Romo will throw four touchdowns but a really unfortunately timed interception, and we'll all watch with our beverages in hand. Won't it be fun? Aren't you hype? Come on, man. It's a Sunday in January and there's something to feel about. Get hype, get feely.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jethro Pugh died :(

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Brannock posted:

My body isn't ready.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Go Packers!
oh and Nazi Germany

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
All I want today is for Romo to have a good game. If that happens, I can handle anything else

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Actually the game is on FOX, YBF, so we will be hearing sad piano music

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

illcendiary posted:

Actually the game is on FOX, YBF, so we will be hearing sad piano music

HOORAY! They were so trigger happy with that last night, like they were playing it without even showing the injured player and I was trying to figure out if I should be dreading the next camera cut or signaling my own inevitable death or loving WHAT

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Tzen posted:

Go Packers!
oh and Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany didn't exist and the twin towers were an inside plot

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I don't know what I want from this game other than comedy

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
If the Cowboys win this game I will finally have all the proof I need that the world is a horrible place without justice (to be fair, I'm already 99% of the way there).

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All that matters is Rodgers and his leg. So long as that holds up, pretty sure they win this.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

YMB posted:

If the Cowboys win this game I will finally have all the proof I need that the world is a horrible place without justice (to be fair, I'm already 99% of the way there).

We have more contact / stick-and-ball sports than we have wars. Keep hope alive.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I hope there is a hell so all cowboy fans have a place to go to after today. Go packers

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

go pack go

do it for america

do it for my co-worker who flew in to lambeau for this

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

All that matters is Rodgers and his leg. So long as that holds up, pretty sure they win this.

but how is the Chip on his Shoulder

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wow a Buck with emotion in his voice, incredible times.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Joe Buck: My father was an alcoholic.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that "rivals.com"-style puns such as "tony homo" are against the rules here in TFF. Please refrain from calling Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo "Tony Homo". Even though it rhymes, and he is, in fact, a gay man, it is against the rules here so please don't do it.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Go The Packers Birch. I want a sad Troy Aikman.

gently caress Troy Aikman.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

do it for my co-worker who flew in to lambeau for this

Cold weather tailgating outside Lambeau is very close to a religious experience, I hope he is having a blast.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

Joe Buck: My father was an alcoholic.

Who's isn't

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Cowboys going to take this easily.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

little munchkin posted:

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that "rivals.com"-style puns such as "tony homo" are against the rules here in TFF. Please refrain from calling Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo "Tony Homo". Even though it rhymes, and he is, in fact, a gay man, it is against the rules here so please don't do it.

Homosexual encounters fuel Rodgers, that's a science fact. Tony being out there may induce some kind of blazing inferno of power in Rodgers.

e:

cheesetriangles posted:

Cowboys going to take this easily.

nah.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
gently caress the Cowboys

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

Cold weather tailgating outside Lambeau is very close to a religious experience, I hope he is having a blast.

Everyone has schnapps. We ended up giving a bottle to a Texans fan who was walking by miserable. I think this was in like 06. He was so :buddy: afterwards.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

little munchkin posted:

Can't wait for seven pages of super clever ROMOCEPTION though let me tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

illcendiary posted:

Can't wait for seven pages of super clever ROMOCEPTION though let me tell you

Did anyone ever come forward and admit to paying the thirty bucks to get :romo:?

• Locked thread