Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
This is a place to talk about how shift work affects your bowels circadian rhythms and also why uniforms are for suckers unless they're polo shirts and ball caps

For example,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
git sum, wolfhunters

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:captainpop: that polo is struggling

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Is his name wimpey? Lol

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Tight polo puts the guns on show.

*kisses biceps*

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I hereby nominate that polo shirt for a medal of valour because goddamit it's clearly giving 110%

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think he ate the wolves.

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
Pooping rules:

Always poop on the clock.

Always check out of service before pooping.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

deratomicdog posted:

Pooping rules:

always poop on the clock during bank holidays for triple pay pooping

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Yay, cause gently caress Seattle

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reign Of Pain posted:

Yay, cause gently caress Seattle

kurt cobains flaming skull is cackling in hell right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

deratomicdog posted:

Pooping rules:

Both pro tips

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
public toilets are disgusting I only poop at home, loving savages.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

public toilets are disgusting I only poop at home, loving savages.

Public toilets? Hell naw, I poop at the office.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Yeah wtf what am I, homeless?

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

beanieson posted:

This since I need to do my 2's in the nude.

#NudeBluePoopsMatter

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

beanieson posted:

Exactly, just take enough cups of coffee in the morning and you'll save on toilet paper in no time.

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

DrakeriderCa posted:

This is a place to talk about how shift work affects your bowels circadian rhythms and also why uniforms are for suckers unless they're polo shirts and ball caps

For example,

That man is just poured into his polo shirt. Imagine him naked, with all those skin indentations from his tight watch, scalp squeezing sunglasses, and teeny shirt sleeves. A good look.

Also- always poop at fire stations.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
17 hour shift for 3 drink drivers on a shift where I was meant to be out doing liquor license checks. I think I need to re-evaluate how I manage my time, especially when it's not paid for.

Also polo shirts make you look like a themepark security guard. Shirt and Tie and none of this tacticool cargo pants poo poo.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
takin a big gross poo poo on the clock right now

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

takin a big gross poo poo on the clock right now

same

our bowels are on the same clock bro :thumbsup:

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
Poop Buddies!

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Always save that poo poo that you've been baking for hours for when you are doing a house search, then spray your guts down the toilet and leave them a little present. Don't flush though, if they are on metered water it could constitute theft and you wouldn't want to do anything wrong....

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Always save that poo poo that you've been baking for hours for when you are doing a house search, then spray your guts down the toilet and leave them a little present. Don't flush though, if they are on metered water it could constitute theft and you wouldn't want to do anything wrong....

This but also;

Carry a ziplock bag so you can carry off the TP for disposal, that leaves them wondering what you wiped with, if anything, plus you don't want to steal TP either.
Or do they use the three shells in Merry Old England?

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Every warrant = toxic dump in their en suite bathroom / closest bathroom to the main bedroom. At least make sure the area has been searched first so the blast zone can be cleared.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Dingleberry posted:

This but also;

Carry a ziplock bag so you can carry off the TP for disposal, that leaves them wondering what you wiped with, if anything, plus you don't want to steal TP either.
Or do they use the three shells in Merry Old England?

I never understood the mystery behind the 3 shells, it's pretty clear that after you've released a chocolate hostage you use the scalloped shells to scrape the poo poo off your arse cheeks. I don't get how that isn't the first thought that would cross your mind after you've seen a shell. Or a taco.

TBH when I was in asia I preferred the little hoses they had so you could spray the poo poo off your tattered arsehole after you've wolfed down a kilo of peppered beef noodles. That stuff was delicious but it left my garry glitter looking like a japanese flag.

Bernard McFacknutah fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Feb 2, 2015

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I never understood the mystery behind the 3 shells, it's pretty clear that after you've released a chocolate hostage you use the scalloped shells to scrape the poo poo off your arse cheeks. I don't get how that isn't the first thought that would cross your mind after you've seen a shell. Or a taco.

TBH when I was in asia I preferred the little hoses they had so you could spray the poo poo off your tattered arsehole after you've wolfed down a kilo of peppered beef noodles. That stuff was delicious but it left my garry glitter looking like a japanese flag.

:allears:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bidets are pretty awesome. For a friends wedding a few years back we got lovely drunk in a nice suite in downtown New Orleans. The room had a bidet, but not the traditional vertical spray we all know and love from Crocdile Dundee, it was more a faucet at the back of a bowl shaped sink. We were kind of stumped as to the mechanics since the water would just flow out on the back of your crack and not really get the to the brown eye without some pretty uncomfortable contortions.

After a lot of egging on I was coerced into calling the front desk and explaining our delima. They decided to send the "hotel engineer" to instruct us on the use of the bidet, and also explain that the "hotel engineer" is just a janitor (we were pretty disappointed). He told us you had to sort of bend over and use your hand back there to clean up, a feat that seemed less satisfying than the traditional fountain jet that I desired.

Apparently there isn't much work to be done for the overnight shift janitor since he decided to hangout with us for several hours both drinking our booze and playing an autistic guitar. We reached peak weirdness when he decided to regale us with tales of how he'd been diddled as a child by his neighbor home on leave from the marine corps. Overall a pretty cool evening :munch:

beanieson fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Feb 2, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Any culture without sit down toilets is one not worth exploring.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Branis posted:

Any culture without sit down toilets is one not worth exploring.

Seriously.

It's like people who say "Native American Civilization", it was never a civilization, mother fuckers never built a single loving road

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Seriously.

It's like people who say "Native American Civilization", it was never a civilization, mother fuckers never built a single loving Chipotle

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
Still no word, the suspense is killing me.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

#I.Matter.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Sadly theres no Polizei here to explain the superior nature of German toilets with the infamous 'inspection shelf'.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
the germans inspect everything. I suspect if you searched the poop of a sufficiently teutonic person you would find a stamp of approval on it somewhere. Probably with a swastika, loving nazis.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Booblord Zagats posted:

Seriously.

It's like people who say "Native American Civilization", it was never a civilization, mother fuckers never built a single loving road

Visited the local museum I hadn't been to since childhood. After the first floor (DINOSAURS!) it's "native cultures" all the way to the top.

WOW loving FASCINATING, STICK HUTS AND SAD TITTIES, WE NEED 3 FLOORS OF THIS TO ATONE FOR OUR WHITE SINS.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Feb 2015 CopChat: STICK HUTS AND SAD TITTIES please, tia

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

Feb 2015 CopChat: STICK HUTS AND SAD TITTIES please, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Nvm

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 3, 2015