Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Went to Brussels and saw a hella statue
Something was wrong tho

Dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Your own fault for going to Belgium

Velisarius
Nov 1, 2009
Did you ask why they spelled his name with an 'L' instead of a 'Λ'?

Stupid Belgians.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

they seem to have improved it

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

lol if you think that is the worst dick in Brussels

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
It might be cultural, i also found a dong shop?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i can tell you that belgium is good and cool and yah we're the butt of a lot of jokes but we don't care 'cause our beer is awesome and the womens are hot and there's also lots of cool people from other countries living there and it's not too expensive to live in and there are lots of jobs and if you want to take a weekend vacation we're only like a couple hours from basically everywhere else that's toursisty-fun to visit for vacation but sucks to actually live in, and our economy is not imploding

it's a pretty chill place and more people should visit :)

[edit] just looked up la peniche and wtf are you doing that far north in the center, there's nothing interesting up there except for warehouse raves along the canals

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jul 25, 2015

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i heard belgium has an unquenchable thirst for the blood of africans. c/d?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Did you try the waffles?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Jesus Christ posted:

i can tell you that belgium is good and cool and yah we're the butt of a lot of jokes but we don't care 'cause our beer is awesome and the womens are hot and there's also lots of cool people from other countries living there and it's not too expensive to live in and there are lots of jobs and if you want to take a weekend vacation we're only like a couple hours from basically everywhere else that's toursisty-fun to visit for vacation but sucks to actually live in, and our economy is not imploding

[edit] just looked up la peniche and wtf are you doing that far north in the center, there's nothing interesting up there except for warehouse raves along the canals

You somehow ruined even your beer cred by drinking it from girly glasses

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Lamebot posted:

i heard belgium has an unquenchable thirst for the blood of africans. c/d?

they're also known for abducting and locking up children. and burying them alive.

at least back in the 90s, before austria came along.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
jesus christ that picture is oversaturated

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Why is there a statue of a guy who thought Gallic peoples were subhuman slaves in the heartland of Gaul?

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
Brussels is kinda boring

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Jesus Christ posted:

Shut up you stupid, um, sprout.

Goddamn this thing is useless. http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=Belgians

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Beef Turret posted:

Why is there a statue of a guy who thought Gallic peoples were subhuman slaves in the heartland of Gaul?

They agreed with him.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
Belgium shouldn't exist it should be split with the North part going to Dutchyland and the south to Frogland.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lowtechs posted:

Belgium shouldn't exist

:agreed:

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

If we weren't a real country, you guys would have no country to bitch about not deserving to be real.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Ty Belgium for Jean Claude van Damme

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

nimby posted:

If we weren't a real country, you guys would have no country to bitch about not deserving to be real.

You have no national character, identity or worthwhile accomplishments. All you have is King Leopold and lovely chocolate

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Sekenr posted:

You somehow ruined even your beer cred by drinking it from girly glasses

It's called a chalice m8

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
belgian roads lol

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Bokito posted:

belgian roads lol

Basically their entire road network is Paris-Roubaix for cars.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

NihilismNow posted:

Basically their entire road network is Paris-Roubaix for cars.

How else do you keep truck drivers awake on our so very congested roads?

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Bokito posted:

belgian roads lol

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Belgium was only invented as a place for real countries to fight their wars in. Belgium should be abolished and folded into the Netherlands and France. The Netherlands should then be folded into Germany because the Dutch are nothing more than doped up Swamp Germans.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 25, 2015

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Beef Turret posted:

You have no national character, identity or worthwhile accomplishments. All you have is King Leopold and lovely chocolate

well, that's more than canada or australia have

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I hear the Belgians have a massive collection of congolese hands.

They were so stupid they thought they were made of rubber.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I hear the Belgians have a massive collection of congolese hands.

They were so stupid they thought they were made of rubber.

The actual story with Belgians and Congolese hands is just as dumb in case anyone was wondering.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lots of large International corps have their headquarters in Brussels because it's fairly central in western europe and because the land is cheap.

I have spent many, many nights in the Sheraton. I hated every single one of them....

Bruges is lovely though.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Still not cool the ungrateful Congolese renamed everything. Leopoldville forever.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

nimby posted:

Canada

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hogge Wild posted:

well, that's more than canada or australia have

Poutine. I think we edge out Belgium.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
blood diamonds

r&s records

moules frites

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Lowtechs posted:

Belgium shouldn't exist it should be split with the North part going to Dutchyland and the south to Frogland.

Nah, the north and Dutchyland should both go to Germany.

Jesus Christ posted:

Your beer and women are actually England-level.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Benny Harvey posted:

Your beer and women are actually England-level.
lol for poo poo talking their beer, well played

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Roy posted:

It's called a chalice m8

Don't derail the thread by other unmentionables (Australia)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

Belgium was only invented as a place for real countries to fight their wars in. Belgium should be abolished and folded into the Netherlands and France. The Netherlands should then be folded into Germany because the Dutch are nothing more than doped up Swamp Germans.

All this is true but the dutch are basically straight edge with their drug use and it's the worst thing about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Tintin is cool, and Belgian.

• Locked thread