Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

Hey guys I have a new job where I can take drugs and nobody cares (as opposed to the old job where if I took a drug they might fire at me). So of course I thought of you guys first when I started wondering where to start out. Was thinking maybe an aspirin but I'll defer to the experts here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Coffee. If you do it enough you can walk right into work and be like "Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee!" and everyone respects that rule.

Macnult

personally I like to show up to work high on life. not the cereal but like the idea of being high on life. people tip me better when I do that

City of Glompton

I hear goons can get 20% off on salvia and kratom....

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
nitrous oxide is the best work drug. it's intense but it has a short duration so you can do it on your break and get back to work

fuck. marry. t-rex

Glad I got to say weed first. :am:

Weed.

Weeeeed.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Glad I got to say weed first. :am:

Weed.

Weeeeed.

Came here to say this:

e:fb

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

platonicbackrub

like uh, speed or something for starting out.

posting smiling
instead of doing drugs, just do normal stuff, then say "hell of a drug". sharpen a pencil in the electric pencil sharpener, "heeelllll of a drug!" put your signature in big letters on your rent check "ahhhh, hell of a drug."

cruft

posting smiling posted:

instead of doing drugs, just do normal stuff, then say "hell of a drug". sharpen a pencil in the electric pencil sharpener, "heeelllll of a drug!" put your signature in big letters on your rent check "ahhhh, hell of a drug."

This sounds like the sort of situation where years go by and somebody finally asks me what drug I'm talking about, and then I reveal that the drug was in them the whole time, they just had to believe.

bacalou

just smoke everything

bacalou

gravel? smoke it

old cd on the side of the road? smoke it

your s/o? smoke them

pizza? smoke it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
ectoplasm, it allows you to disappear into payroll bureaucracy, never having to do actual work.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Cruft. Why would you want this. That's silly.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Meanwhile, in the basement of Johnson's house...

Johnson: At last! I have created the ultimate element! With this, I shall take over the world! Governments will bow to me, people will sing my name in worship!

Bacalou: Smoke it. I don't care what it is, smoke that poo poo!

platonicbackrub

*punches out at 5:02 after a long days work*

Hell of a drug...

bird.

everyone seems to be talking about captagon these days, OP

cruft

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Cruft. Why would you want this. That's silly.

I was in Colorado last week and I forgot to buy any weed so I figured I ought to do my research now, before I'm in the middle of my next visit and it's too late.

We went through three bottles of cranberry wine though, that stuff's gooooood. Kinda want some right now, actually, now that I'm thinking about it.

Matoi Ryuko

cruft posted:

I was in Colorado last week and I forgot to buy any weed so I figured I ought to do my research now, before I'm in the middle of my next visit and it's too late.

Have you ever smoked weed before?

cruft

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Have you ever smoked weed before?

No, but I feel like, now that I can, I have a moral obligation to do so, even though it sounds like something I wouldn't much enjoy.

Matoi Ryuko

cruft posted:

No, but I feel like, now that I can, I have a moral obligation to do so, even though it sounds like something I wouldn't much enjoy.

Do you like hiking? I like smoking and then hiking. I'd suggest it to a beginner, in fact.

bacalou

my favorite thing to smoke is a 50/50 blend of gallium and mercury. i call it liquid steel

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

City of Glompton posted:

I hear goons can get 20% off on salvia and kratom....
And what if you want to actually get off?

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Do you like hiking? I like smoking and then hiking. I'd suggest it to a beginner, in fact.

even if you don't like weed then you're still hiking, so you can't lose

unless you hate hiking too

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bacalou posted:

my favorite thing to smoke is a 50/50 blend of gallium and mercury. i call it liquid steel

you ever smoke smoke, on smoke?

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I would totally love to do this. Also camping.

bacalou

instead of pouring water on forest fires, just send me to inhale all of the smoke. i'll completely remove all gasses from the surrounding area and create a vacuum strong enough to quash any remaining flames

bacalou

smokey the bear and i didn't always see eye to eye until i inhaled his eyes. now he doesn't see anything anymore

bacalou fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 3, 2015

poverty goat

banana peels are the ultimate legal high, probably the best place to start

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

smokey the bear and i didn't always see eye to eye until i inhaled his eyes. now he doesn't see anything anymore

----------------

Brexit the Frog

my best work buzz is usually coffee and benadryl duking it out in my bloodstream during allergy season

platonicbackrub

oh uh I thought you were sorting something

platonicbackrub fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Dec 3, 2015

fuck. marry. t-rex

My favorite drug is dressing cute and getting new clothes

Piso Mojado

same but on pcp

littleorv

Booze my man.

----------------

i am he

Macnult

i dont pop molly i rock tom ford

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Cyanide

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Wait that's not true I meant nitrous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
OPD, OP.

Other People's Drugs

• Locked thread