Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
monoprice. its ftw. i just bought some led light bars from them. last week, i got some rca splitter things. not sure. i also got their stereo amp thing. anyways, i wish i could get everything from monoprice.

products monoprice needs to make:

- cell phone
- DSLR camera <---think about how epic this would be

look at how sick this poo poo is:
http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=115&cp_id=11505&cs_id=1150504&p_id=612740&seq=1&format=2 wow

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=115&cp_id=11505&cs_id=1150504&p_id=612804&seq=1&format=2 <--- look at the price on this. thats epic

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=102&cp_id=10232&cs_id=1023201&p_id=9789&seq=1&format=2 <--- put this in the laundry

monoprice.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=115&cp_id=11513&cs_id=1151302&p_id=609610&seq=1&format=2

:eyepop:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Another awesome item at a screaming price at monoprice.com

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

What about a tv? I feel like a monoprice tv would be a good value

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Smythe posted:

i wish i could get everything from monoprice.
it would be cool and ironic if you somehow got mono from monoprice smythe

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
does anybody have any experience with the mechanical keyboards there? they look hecka nice but i'd like input from anybody that got one from them

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that's coincidence not irony

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:goonsay:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I got a graphics tablet from there and it's pretty good for an entry level thing

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
monoprice was a lot better before the $CAD took a nosedive (and the USD has been clobbering everything else too)

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

you guys are thinking small potatoes. imagine a monoprice car

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

TerminalRaptor posted:

you guys are thinking small potatoes. imagine a monoprice car

this would be unbelievable. so sick. standard car. manual windows. 4 gear manual. 2 colors - black or grey. 9 grand. epic

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
They've gotten into "pro audio" a bit more

:chloe:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

monoprice owns so loving hard

and they use usps first class to ship small packages for maximum shipping savings at deecee speed

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

CraigK posted:

does anybody have any experience with the mechanical keyboards there? they look hecka nice but i'd like input from anybody that got one from them

i have one of the older models they discontinued and aside from it being cherry reds its pretty solid, firm, weighty. also the plastic has a nice feel, i like it overall

2 of their 3 new boards have the wrong kind of enter key though, so i wouldn't recommend them

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Has anyone used the monoprice monitors? they are pretty high resolution and reasonably priced

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Has anyone used the monoprice monitors? they are pretty high resolution and reasonably priced

yes to this too

the screen is nice, idk i'm not some kind of artist that knows things about colors, but it's IPS for what thats worth. it has a height adjustable stand, and I guess it can rotate to portrait mode, but the speakers are unforgivable. there's like a 2 second delay from the time a sound begins and when the speakers actually kick in

the models with matte screens cost more tho, so mine is glossy :saddowns:

e: hmmm... it seems the stand doesn't adjust up high enough to actually use this thing in portrait mode? am i doing something wrong

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.
i'm either going to buy 10' dvi coords or two * hdmi adapter and two, 10' hdmi cables. idk

pram
Jun 10, 2001

liquidfire posted:

i'm either going to buy 10' dvi coords or two * hdmi adapter and two, 10' hdmi cables. idk

haha, nice! cheers mate :cheers:

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.

pram posted:

haha, nice! cheers mate :cheers:

gently caress yeah dude this rum is kickin it just like monoprice prices!

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

they won't make a TV

they explained their business model as finding items that are selling at high margin but can be cheaply made pretty easily, TVs don't fit that at all, all the pro audio stuff does though

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Silver Alicorn posted:

I got a graphics tablet from there and it's pretty good for an entry level thing
i might replace my aging intuos 4 with one they're actually really good

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Fabricated posted:

They've gotten into "pro audio" a bit more

:chloe:

that's probably one of those ones that isolates the tubes on their own circuit so they just light up and don't distort the audio

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:smugmrgw:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i think its amazing that in 2016 with like 3 grand and some knowhow in lxconsole and qlab i can make a fully sick stage show with mad lighting insturments going full tilt out the rear end. thanks monoprice

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
i have two monoprice monitor mounts and they are v. needs suiting

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Smythe posted:

i think its amazing that in 2016 with like 3 grand and some knowhow in lxconsole and qlab i can make a fully sick stage show with mad lighting insturments going full tilt out the rear end. thanks monoprice

this your night job?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

mishaq posted:

monoprice owns so loving hard

and they use usps first class to ship small packages for maximum shipping savings at deecee speed

USPS fills my mailbox to the brim with garbage and ads every day and loses the few pieces of actual mail I actually get.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

emoji posted:

USPS fills my mailbox to the brim with garbage and ads every day and loses the few pieces of actual mail I actually get.

hi shagger

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i can order a single 1/8" audio cable and they put it in a tiny first class pouch and charge me like $2 to ship it and i get it in 3 days from California to the east coast, including Saturday delivery

usps supremacy

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

emoji posted:

Take this to the 5 figgy gently caress thread

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

mishaq posted:

hi shagger

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
they should make an wireless hard drive

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

every hdmi cable in my house is from monoprice also they sell reasonably priced knock off iphone chargers

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
monoprice lomarf

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

:mad:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

monoprice is fukken own zone

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Smythe posted:

monoprice. its ftw.

i say this to literally everyone over 40 who buys a thing that has to be cabled to some other kind of thing

no mom don't go to future shop put down the loving monster av cable, one horrible mistake in your life is enough

Blackula69 posted:

monoprice was a lot better before the $CAD took a nosedive (and the USD has been clobbering everything else too)

:smith:

it was cheaper to buy a giant box of network cable, have it shipped to ogdensburg, go get it and pay taxes on it at the border than it would've been to ship it to my house, and that was about half what i'd have paid in a store here

what the gently caress, dollar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Syncopated posted:

monoprice lomarf

Lomarfprice

• Locked thread