Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

quote:

Speaking with The Eagle 93.9, a local radio station in Columbia, Missouri, The Daily Wire’s very own Ben Shapiro spoke with Branden Rathert in the hours leading up to his scheduled talk tonight at the University of Missouri.

Shapiro will be speaking today at the University of Missouri, taking on recent events at the school led by a racial agitation group that dubs itself Concerned Student 1950.

Rathert speculated that as a 44-year-old white man, he’ll be labeled a racist should he speak out against groups like Concerned Student 1950. A friend of his, who also happens to be an alumnus of Mizzou, started a Facebook page entitled “Freedom Matters: MU”, which was critical of Concerned Student 1950. Within three days, the page was taken down by Facebook on the grounds of it being described as “hate speech."

"The whole point of me coming is to demonstrate that fascism should not be alive and well at the American university. If the fascists decide to shut it down, then all they're really doing in proving my point," said Shapiro.

Shapiro explained the left’s double standards with respect to who can say what, based on where they rank on the hierarchy of grievance. The rank is determined by which group they belong to, with groupings based on elements of personhood such as race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation.

Taking on narratives of “white supremacy”, “white privilege”, and “microaggressions” Shapiro will address tools used by the left to destroy free speech and expression. His speech is entitled “Truth is a Microaggression."
Recommended for You

Shapiro went on to explain how the ultimate objective of these movements is to uproot the foundations of America and the broader West. Fundamental concepts such as freedom of speech and innocence until proven guilty are being threatened.

Shapiro also took on the shallow pride some people exhibit in superficial elements such as race and ethnicity. He explained that character is what matters, and decent behavior should triumph over identity politics.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
:qq: "My friend broke the rules on a privately-owned website and the website's administrators kicked him off!"

I guess Ben Shapiro doesn't think Facebook should have freedom of speech :smug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Race Realists posted:

Shapiro also took on the shallow pride some people exhibit in superficial elements such as race and ethnicity. He explained that character is what matters, and decent behavior should triumph over identity politics.

:monocle: racist!!!!!!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hes not wrong

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kill all whities though

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
whoa that's crazy man, just incredible I can't hardly believe it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
characte ris what matters: white character
decent behavior triumphs: white behavior

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
shapiro is a jew name

why does this semite care about privildigee he cant have

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

What I find funny is that the SJW's or whatever who advocate terms like 'Privilege', 'Person of Color', 'Safe Spaces' and the like are actually segregating and dividing the races better than any racist organization ever could.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Weird that a white guy who writes clickbait for conservative audiences wouldn't believe in racism.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
I can't believe that guy cracked the code all by himself. Well, we're found out I guess.

Hey when is that secret meeting where we discuss the current status of our plans to destroy freedom? I lost my calendar. :blush:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Any time someone uses the term "destroys" to describe a situation, you are usually about to see a very stupid person fail to get the point

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

gary oldmans diary posted:

I can't believe that guy cracked the code all by himself. Well, we're found out I guess.

Hey when is that secret meeting where we discuss the current status of our plans to destroy freedom? I lost my calendar. :blush:

It's the Friday after next, after the abortion party

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Who has privilege when we all live in this hell

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lmao internet viegins taking commands from their wait-until-marriage cic

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Guys dont have sex until youre married- ben "abstinece" shaprio

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Didnt read the op

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Judakel posted:

Any time someone uses the term "destroys" to describe a situation, you are usually about to see a very stupid person fail to get the point
Yeah, I was going to say.

I'd take "argues against" far more seriously.

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
my dog likes eating steak and steak is delicious, but he also eats his own poo poo so i'm not going to take life advice from him

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i cant really take anything seriously if you preface it with "as a 44 year old white man" unless you're talking about prostate exam awareness or something idk

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
[unsolicited opinions about mutual funds]

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
As a 44 year old white man, I have very little concept of the world outside my own narrow view of it, but I assume all these minorities and women are just being dramatic because that's not what white men do. Please like comment and subscribe for more daily hot takes.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Fried Watermelon posted:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Fried Watermelon posted:

protestants

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of a Balanced Breakfast

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of Bathroom Etiquette

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Ben Shapiro Confirms the Concept of Jews Complain

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
well, what did he say?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of "irony" making GBS threads Inside friend of the family Assholes

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
ben shapiro destroys a plate of chicken verde enchiladas

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Wait who am I meant to be outraged at here?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

mdm posted:

Ben Shapiro Confirms the Concept of Jews Complain

microaggressor spotted

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

the great deceiver posted:

i cant really take anything seriously if you preface it with "as a 44 year old white man" unless you're talking about prostate exam awareness or something idk
Right. The importance of pension planning, the fall of the Berlin Wall and so on.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of Miniature Golf

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

im gaye posted:

Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of Miniature Golf

im really happy your av is back btw

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Ben Shapiro Eviscerates The Big Bang Theory

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

I only made it about 2 minutes in. Is the whole thing about dirty liberals and how they are the real racists?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I wish i wad persecuted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im all about smashing preconceptions

• Locked thread