Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im listening to The Impossibles right now. Return is a very good album but probably just cause of the nostalgia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

oNlY 00s KiDs WiLl rEmEmBeR DiS

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

george bushe look like a drat monkey lmbo

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i remember plotting to kill osama bin laden with my middle school lunch table

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress off nooner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just paid 5 gotdang AMERICAN dollars to get my av back and I still have this dang nazi one that Social Vegan used to troll me... DEAR RICHARD!!!!!!!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Watch Bush start a loving war

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
gently caress man I barely remember yesterday

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Nooner posted:

i just paid 5 gotdang AMERICAN dollars to get my av back and I still have this dang nazi one that Social Vegan used to troll me... DEAR RICHARD!!!!!!!

just make sure the cc payment posts or lowtax is gonna call your mom.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

the store is kind of hosed atm because of this weirdo canadian spamming the forums

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

gently caress off nooner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50SFEmUFxsQ

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Barely. The tinge of clarity precipitates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqRkAsZumc

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the store is kind of hosed atm because of this weirdo canadian spamming the forums

I hope some canadian doesnt have my CC info now they might steal my identity!! Or maybe that is a good thing to have a Canadian identy if TRUMP wins :grin:

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
That Numa Numa song was my JAM

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Zeluth posted:

Barely. The tinge of clarity precipitates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqRkAsZumc

a friend of mine who is kinda a big deal politically right now until like a few months from now when the guy he is a deputy for terms out of office used to play in a band with the singer from incubus and I think that is pretty cool. For a very respectable politic type guy he still plays in band and its kinda weird to see him most of the time all suited up but then see him at a show in the Viper room singing with his band

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
Hey bro look at how small this phone is

PANIC ON FUNKOTRON
Jan 7, 2006

EARL IS A FAT CUNT
No you nause, I was getting hammered and fighting mugs.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PANIC ON FUNKOTRON posted:

No you nause, I was getting hammered and fighting mugs.

Toejam and Earl was a loving awesome game

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Better than the early '10s probably.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Yo nooner what's your beeper #?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i listened to cky and skateboarded a lot

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
nooner i just want you to know i called for your freedom to the silent and oppressive moderators. god bless

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Dr Cheeto posted:

Watch Bush start a loving war
possibly the best post in SA history. I think he called the Iraq war before the second plane hit the tower.

And yes I remember the early 2000s. There was a lot of drinking and loving. I'd give just about anything to be a college freshman again.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

also the only thing i remember from the early 2000s is going to a catholic high school

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

nooner i just want you to know i called for your freedom to the silent and oppressive moderators. god bless

TGD you are a scholar and a gentleman.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Better than the early '10s probably.
to my recollection, the early 10s were really bizarre. i was in high school from 2011-15 and it was a weird mixture of emos, swagfags, and hipsters all being relevant at different times.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

symbolic what is a swagfag

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also the only thing i remember from the early 2000s is going to a catholic high school
i can one-up you. i went to a catholic primary school for the entirety of the 00s. K-8, religion crammed down my throat.

e:

symbolic what is a swagfag

a subsect of suburban kids that wanted to be like wealthy rappers. snapbacks, YOLO and Diamond City apparel, cheap sunglasses and jewelry, brightly colored Jordans, etc.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 13, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
catholic school is where catholics send their kids to insure they don't stay catholic

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

im not even catholic. i went to brokeass inner-city public schools my entire life and then for high school my parents made me go to catholic school. the only cool thing was that there were so many drugs at catholic school it was great but i had to go to a class to learn about saints and poo poo which was definitely not good or cool

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

catholic school is where catholics send their kids to insure they don't stay catholic
yeah. both my sister and i went to the same catholic school for nine years and now neither of us are religious.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Yeah, p much

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'll always remember where I was on 9/11. I was eating toast in the kitchen listening to the radio. My mom turned it off and began bitching about how it's always something and the media is so negative these days. I finished my toast and watched cartoons.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dog buttz posted:

I'll always remember where I was on 9/11. I was eating toast in the kitchen listening to the radio. My mom turned it off and began bitching about how it's always something and the media is so negative these days. I finished my toast and watched cartoons.

If only America could have done the same

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my mom and dad almost wouldnt have had me because on one of their first dates they talked about religion and my mom told my dad she was a Lutheran and he said "So renegade Catholic!"

and she really didnt appreciate that and like 30 years later will still tell the story but luckily they did get together and have me sister and then me and now i get to shitpost a lot!!!!! (:

Aug 4, 2010

yea i do op

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm thankful that Jeb's brother kept us safe.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Fuuuuuuuuuck there are a lot of youngs in here.

Consider me a cautionary tale about what happens if you stay on these forums too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
haha remember this guy

• Locked thread