Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt8E6X6-744

Looks like dogshit, won't be watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

thread looks like dogshit, won't be watching it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have watched every episode of the old MacGyver, both when I was a kid and later on netflix. I also went to a racing event when I was a kid just to see Richard Dean Anderson.

I guess what I am saying is that I am a MacGyver superfan and this new version offends my sensibilities. :grin:

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I don't care if it's not as good as the original, I will be pirating every episode.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

That kid looks insufferable

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
poop out of an anus

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Liking the all girl cast

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
uhhh ya got any gum?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Didn't watch the old one and won't be watching the new one. Now if they was making another MacGruber on the other hand, I'd watch that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i heard they were gonna get damon wayans jr to be macguyver and then they were gonna rename it BlackGuyver but i think i might have heard that in a dream

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is this what culture is now? Are we just going to freeze all shows and movies into the example that best embodies its genre?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Applewhite posted:

Is this what culture is now? Are we just going to freeze all shows and movies into the example that best embodies its genre?

You know the answer is yes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Windows 98 posted:

You know the answer is yes

*Sobs*

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Was MacGuyver part of some federal task force in the old version?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I actually had a dream last night that I was MacGyver and I was dropped from a plane into Syria for a secret mission.

Perhaps that is a sign that I should watch the new episodes. Or go to Syria...

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Eh, it looks like it'll be alright. I didn't watch the oldschool macgyver but I heard it was good.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
where'd they dig up punchface

oldschool macgyver was also bad btw

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
see it would be a good show if he walked into a high security building, smirked that loving smirk, and then got tased the second he tried something clever. i would watch and like that.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Sancho posted:

Liking the all girl cast

MacGirlver

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sancho posted:

Licking the all girl cast

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

will it be part of the endless parade of cancelled shows on FOX that roll on in the background of my studio apartment while i roll fat loving joints at 7 PM

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

will it be part of the endless parade of cancelled shows on FOX that roll on in the background of my studio apartment while i roll fat loving joints at 7 PM

post some cat pictures like your avatar

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Applewhite posted:

They're making Bladerunner 2, also. And yes it has Harrison Ford.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Anyone hype for new season of Prison Break? No? No one excited about Fox trotting out shows that they cancelled a decade previous because they're so creatively bankrupt?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

post some cat pictures like your avatar

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

worse, it's on CBS

cbs is pretty much cream of the poo poo-crop and makes fox look good and ABC almost look good.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

LegoPirateNinja posted:

oldschool macgyver was also bad btw

Yeah, but it's bad in that cheesy yet grounded 80s way. The kind show where a mustached 80s-business-guy villain takes a guy into a toilet factory and says "LOOK AROUND, HAVE YOU EVERY SEEN ANYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL!?"

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

OctoberBlues posted:

I have watched every episode of the old MacGyver, both when I was a kid and later on netflix. I also went to a racing event when I was a kid just to see Richard Dean Anderson.

I guess what I am saying is that I am a MacGyver superfan and this new version offends my sensibilities. :grin:

which episode was it where macgyvers black friend had a kid from vietnam who kept calling him fada

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I watched an episode of mac gyver once. He was in medieval times and he made a balloon out of something and broke out of castle-jail. Then he woke up, he had passed out drunk and had a dream or something I dunno.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

I actually had a dream last night that I was MacGyver and I was dropped from a plane into Syria for a secret mission.

Perhaps that is a sign that I should watch the new episodes. Or go to Syria...

Caro calls for aid

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
macgayver

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nation posted:

poop out of an anus

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

yay a cat

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Lunixnerd posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt8E6X6-744

Looks like dogshit, won't be watching it.

Every episode ends with MacGyver pulling out a gun and then 10 minutes of slow mo of him shooting unarmed bad guys execution style.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Drugyver honeypot.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that trailer and the op's posting make me want to die. so hey, thats one thing you did right in your life.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

What's wrong with his face?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i do like how they gave him a worse hairstyle than the classic 80's mullet, though

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Should have given him a man bun!
The modern equivalent to the mulet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Every episode will be him taking apart somebody's cell phone and using the battery to blow something up.

• Locked thread