Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52FhG35Tow

please help me out right now. I'm shaking and I've got the cold sweats. I last smoked bed bugs 72 hours ago and the withdrawal is in full swing. last night I climbed into the window of a neighbor's house and just combed through their mattress with tweezers. I thought they'd have bed bugs because they listened to icp but the only bugs in that bed were two juggalos lmao!

ironically I have hocked my bed to buy more bed bugs but my regular dude is out and the only guy I could find at the club sold me these sketchy white bed bugs and I think they're just aphids man I'm josin

pm me please if you can hook a brotha up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this is why i stick to safer alternatives like huffing gas

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

I just fuckin kicked jenkem don't draw me back in I still itch all over my body every time I have to use the bathroom at the gas station

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I don't think I get it, what race are we making fun of here. Like I totally got the chiggers thread that was easy.

poo poo wait, i just watched the video. okay i get it, nevermind

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jun 10, 2016

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I got a roach if you want it op

Aug 4, 2010

sounds like a good time

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

phobo posted:

I got a roach if you want it op

the Mexican bed bug

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
White people. They just don't make any sense to me.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm trawling the craigslist free section now for beds where the picture has a slight motion blur

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I got a box spring and mattress in my back yard just for you OP. Come quick cause I'll burn it by next sundown.

In other news we finally got that new bed we've been talking about for years.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

usually when I gently caress a woman or man I get my bed in there for a threesome cuz I'm kinky like that but in retrospect that's probably where the infection began

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
im addicted to sandy clough. id gently caress him dry.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

WaryWarren posted:

im addicted to sandy clough. id gently caress him dry.

my horse got the sandy clough and I had to take him out back

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
personally i smoke aids to get high, for me.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I did 9/11 just to huff the skyscraper smoke and I'm still scrapin melted steel beams outta my carpet when I'm jonesin

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Tom Gorman posted:

I don't think I get it, what race are we making fun of here. Like I totally got the chiggers thread that was easy.

poo poo wait, i just watched the video. okay i get it, nevermind

that wasnt a race thing dude those little red hell bugs truly are Something Awful

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
what the loving hell

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Fallows posted:

what the loving hell

*shines flashlight into your eyes to check for pupil dilation* are you high on bed bugs young man?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWxpL03_nU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Whats the backstory behind this place? There is no way this place could get so bad unless someone was literally murdering people in that bed for years

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

personally i smoke aids to get high, for me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i remember when this video first came out lol its dabs

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Bed bugs are much bigger than I thought.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

imagine if breaking bad was about bed bugs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

breaking bed

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

satanic splash-back posted:

Akll the cool kids are doing Jenkem

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

homeless man lying in doorway, smelling of piss: it's a bug's life

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i thought that was bee movie

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Huff bug every day

<---

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
video is about kidz doin dabz. thanks for sharing, op.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

if your kid was smoking bedbugs would you even try to stop him or would you just kick them out of your house and forget they ever existed when they turned 16?

i don't have a kid so i'm not qualified to answer, but goon parents please tell me what you would do to discipline your bedbug smoking kid.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Digital Fingers posted:

if your kid was smoking bedbugs would you even try to stop him or would you just kick them out of your house and forget they ever existed when they turned 16?

i don't have a kid so i'm not qualified to answer, but goon parents please tell me what you would do to discipline your bedbug smoking kid.

I'd make em smoke an entire pack of bedbugs and they'd never wanna smoke bedbugs again lemme tell ya

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

mom: jimmy your father and i love you very much and were concerned that maybe your new habit isn't the healthiest thing, if you want to talk we're there for you
jimmy: bedbugs are THE poo poo bitchesssss

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
aren't bedbugs hellish indestructible nightmare parasites

if all it took to kill them was rolling them in a blunt that seems kinda like a letdown

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

mom and dad: we're so proud of you jimmy, rehab has really turned your life around
<they leave the room>
jimmy: <unscrews a/c vent and pulls out vial> time to jump on the mitherfuxken bed

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

holy poo poo, i love "It's called 'bed bugs'... because it is bed bugs"

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

President Ark posted:

aren't bedbugs hellish indestructible nightmare parasites

if all it took to kill them was rolling them in a blunt that seems kinda like a letdown

It's not that they are hard to kill, its that every time we invent a pesticide that works on them they mutate to become resistant to it.

They are susceptible to high temperatures though. I read in the old bedbug story thread (which is good if you find it) that one of the effective ways to kill an infestation now is to put a bunch of heaters in a sealed room and cook them.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hey kids, you wanna buy some BUZZ?

*opens trenchcoat to reveal millions of insects crawling all over his body*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Monomythian posted:

It's not that they are hard to kill, its that every time we invent a pesticide that works on them they mutate to become resistant to it.

They are susceptible to high temperatures though. I read in the old bedbug story thread (which is good if you find it) that one of the effective ways to kill an infestation now is to put a bunch of heaters in a sealed room and cook them.

I think usually they just use steam cleaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Bed bugs smell like apples, apparently

• Locked thread