Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

welcome to golgotha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legion989
Jan 18, 2013
Dimmu Burger

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
our specials today are the most unholy necro inverted brisket or the countess bathory virgin blood sauce-slathered spare ribs

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I just got fired for being a cracker.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

legion989 posted:

Dimmu Burger
Celtic Friest

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
All drinks served in iced earthenware

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Our meat is slow smoked 12 hours over a burning Norwegian church.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

electric chair fried chicken

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
everything on the menu is blackened

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

smoked penis sausage in natural human intestine casing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pulled long pork sandwiches

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

The hogs are all butchered in the most inhuman fashion possible via chainsaw gut gently caress.

skeletonotherkin fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Aug 2, 2016

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
When your number is growled, the last person in your party to pick up their order is cloven in twain by a horse claymore

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

frying your side order of flushedpuppies in rendered baby fat

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Try the misanthropic 1/2 lb bacon burger served with an unholy pile of hell fries

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
the heads of all the bbqd animals are impaled on stakes throughout the restaurant

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I'll take the BBQ Carcass and a Behemoth soda please. My Dying Bride will just have the salad.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Welcome everyone, I'm your server NightStryke and our special today is HUUUUUUARGHHHHHHH with a side of RAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGHHHHHHH and scallions.

Can I get anyone started with a stein of mead or ice water cold as Death's stalking shadow forever near?

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
I went to a BBQ spot run by all metal heads and when I got my food the counter guy was like....this is for LUCKKYYY NUMMBERRRR SIXTY NINE!!!! and the whole kitchen started cheering. That must happen like, 4 times a day right?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
we can't really afford a kitchen and frankly the fancy equipment would ruin the whole aesthetic so we just have a hot plate and a george foreman in the basement

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
the entrance to the dining room has a bead curtain doorway. but instead of beads, chains

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
there's that metal burger place in Chicago that's pretty good, big burgers

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
this restaurant's a one-man gig, i do all the cooking and bussing and waiting on my own

the one down the street had a full staff but two of the chefs got in an argument over who could char the meat better and one stabbed the other twenty times, then the hostess blew her own brains out with a shotgun

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

garfield hentai posted:

then the hostess blew her own brains out with a shotgun
the daily special stew the next day was excellent though.

cnut
May 3, 2016

garfield hentai posted:

this restaurant's a one-man gig, i do all the cooking and bussing and waiting on my own

the one down the street had a full staff but two of the chefs got in an argument over who could char the meat better and one stabbed the other twenty times, then the hostess blew her own brains out with a shotgun

that's pretty loving metal

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
the cheddar biscuits are amazing

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

legion989 posted:

Dimmu Burger

Brenden Small beat you to this joke, by more than a decade.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

'my name is laquann and i lost both my arms in operation iraqi freedom. thanks to a generous disability payout, i was able to open this fine bbq establishment'

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Excuse me but my child was supposed to get a spiked metal codpiece with his Stranglermeal

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
we just really think wwii is cool in an aesthetic way we have a ton of wehrmacht poo poo on the walls but we're not racist or anything

that other place i mentioned though has the same stuff and they're totally for real nazis

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The meat is not cooked. At all.

The "BBQ Sauce" is just the blood from various animals mixed with ketchup.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the kid's menu features a smiling, cartoonish Varg Vikernes who leads kids in fun activities like mazes, spot-the-difference, and counting the number of stab wounds in Euronymous

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Remember while setting the tables, the salad fork and spoon go on the left hand side while the chainsaw goes on the right.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wafflz posted:

Our meat is slow smoked 12 hours over a burning Norwegian church.

Lol

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

call of the winterspoon hheheheheh

I can't resist the taste from the flesh of what mooed
I split my tongue for the taste of these meats
And bath my food in its sauce
Tears from hot sauce return to my eyes

that didn't really work as well as i had hoped

edit neither did this

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Aug 2, 2016

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
I'll take the /\}{}\/|//\][ with a side of ||\][{}//|\ please.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Your total always comes out to 1349

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

We specialize in Taake out

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
waiter, there's corpse paint in my cole slaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU