Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Why aren't you donating? Don't you want a personal drawn spaceship? Don't you wish search would never break again?

Send your money to Something Awful LLC, today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
No I do not want a spaceship

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'll probably donate and my spaceship will be better than any of your fuckin spaceships

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I like "Yams Fan" too much to change.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about op. I use the awful app so maybe I'm missing a banner or something but I'm not getting told what to do by an '11.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I give lots of money. I'm Dare.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Popped $10 because I'm broke and want my jpg spaceship to be a scrappy underdog that gets blown up by the $100k jpg spaceships.

somecallmetim
Mar 30, 2004

I like brokn websites though...

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Mega64 posted:

Popped $10 because I'm broke and want my jpg spaceship to be a scrappy underdog that gets blown up by the $100k jpg spaceships.

Sticky please.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im going to buy custom avs for all the shitsuckers who deserve it as soon as my check from the state clears

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

rear end posted:

Sticky please.

I'll do it but only because there's not enough stickies.

e: Oh neat got a donation tag now too.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 17, 2016

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

hth posted:

im going to buy custom avs for all the shitsuckers who deserve it as soon as my check from the state clears

pick me

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Mega64 posted:

I'll do it but only because there's not enough stickies.

e: Oh neat got a donation tag now too.

Thank you. Voted 5.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

we are the Funyuns posted:

I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about op. I use the awful app so maybe I'm missing a banner or something but I'm not getting told what to do by an '11.

same does someone have a link

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I donated because I'm bad with money and spend too much time on this dumb website and want it to be better.

E: Hell yeah I forgot I get one of those little tags for donating.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I sent lowtax some money because I like this web site

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im getting pretty excited about my space ship

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
This is gonna be the bird prizes all over again

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Can't send anything this month.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

let it mellow posted:

same does someone have a link

http://goatse.cx/hello.jpg

Sorry that's the only link I have on me right now.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I gave all my donating money to Bernie Sanders, sorry Lowtix

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Murray Mantoinette posted:

http://goatse.cx/hello.jpg

Sorry that's the only link I have on me right now.

thank u

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I want to remain a bug lord

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I love this dead gay forum so I'm going to donate and then when I get my picture of a spaceship I'm going to make a thread where I call Lowtax a gigantic human being who can't draw spaceships for poo poo so he'll ban me and then I'll rereg and buy my AV back so he has even more money.

Because I really love this dead gay forum.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

lowtax already has all my money and all that hair i mailed him

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im hoping my spaceship will have good stats

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
One of the stats could be a really high number, such as a million. Id be very pleased with a million.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

lowtax already has all my money and all that hair i mailed him

you dumbass now he can control you whenever he wants with voodoo magic

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

CharlestonJew posted:

you dumbass now he can control you whenever he wants with voodoo magic

its not mine

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64 posted:

I'm gonna donate 15 and my ship is gonna poop on yours

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

I'm gonna donate 15 and my ship is gonna poop on yours

I did $20, my stats are gonna take your HP down to 0 before you can do that to me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Isaac posted:

I did $20, my stats are gonna take your HP down to 0 before you can do that to me.

:argh:

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Someone link the donations page for us filthy app users

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://secure.somethingawful.com/products/donate.php

Click there to make your hand drawn spaceship dreams come true

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I am curious about the donation page. What exactly is the problem are we trying to have solved? I ask because I donated $150 or $200, something like that, last time and am uncertain what was accomplished. I love these forums but would like to know there's a plan this time.

E: ^^^. Thanks but that is the donate only page. Can you link the explanation?

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

let it mellow posted:

I am curious about the donation page. What exactly is the problem are we trying to have solved? I ask because I donated $150 or $200, something like that, last time and am uncertain what was accomplished. I love these forums but would like to know there's a plan this time.

E: ^^^. Thanks but that is the donate only page. Can you link the explanation?

It's the thread stickied everywhere? Dead forums don't generate money, we iz broke

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

It's the thread stickied everywhere? Dead forums don't generate money, we iz broke

I do not see this thread on the awful app, which is why I asked. I know the app isn't official and have no idea why it isn't showing up, but here we are.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

quote:

As you may or may not know, we're currently in the process of moving off this old-rear end rickety shitbarge known as vB and migrating to a BRAND NEW PACKAGE OF WONDERFUL FORUM SOFTWARE THAT OFFERS FEATURES YOU WOULD'VE NEVER BELIEVED WERE POSSIBLE BACK IN 2002 OR 172 FOR THAT MATTER!

Also as you may or may not know WE DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT POPULAR OR COOL ANYMORE AND EVERYBODY HAS MOVED ON TO poo poo LIKE SNAPCHAT OR INSTAGERM OR CLOWNCAR OR WHATEVER! So we're going to simply copy the quickest and easiest way to generate revenue in the history of the universe, which is do it the Star Citizen way!

If you donate now, I will personally draw and email to you a jpeg spaceship OF YOUR VERY OWN! Completely unique and amazing, each digital spaceship will have its own stats, numbers, weapons, and various other poo poo I come up with the drunker I get. The more money you donate, the bigger and better and more awesomer spaceship you will receive! Like if you donate under $10, I'll just send you a copy of six lines which may or may not intersect with each other, but if you donate $100,000,000... hoo boy, I'll spend at least 10 minutes on your drawing. It'll have the best stats, the biggest numbers, a bunch of weapons, all that poo poo. Nobody will be able to beat your awesome digital jpg spaceship!

And just like Star Citizen, these spaceships WILL ACTUALLY BE PLAYABLE in a future release! We guarantee it! You'll be able to shoot other spaceships with your spaceship in the upcoming SA Forums MMO: Spaceman Spaceship Wars (In Space), which will ship with SA Forums 20.0!

This is not a joke! I'm dead serious, especially about the being broke as a clown part, and I'm ready to start pumping out digital jpg spaceships for all the brave Goon Citizens who volunteer to take yet another hit in their wallet for the sake of a dumb outdated gay dead forum.

Please send us all your money now and reap the amazing rewards digital jpg spaceships of your dreams!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I bought no-ads and archives instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

I bought no-ads and archives instead

People gonna make mincemeat outta you in the 'verse

• Locked thread