Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Finally an SNF matchup worth a poo poo as the winner gets sole possession of first place in the AFC Best :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Likely entertaining matches:

Lions-Vikings
Eagles-Giants
Jets-Dolphins
Panthers-Rams

Game of the Week:

Broncos-Raiders

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--My initial impression is that these might collectively be the best prime time matchups so far this year? At least on SNF/MNF, I still have trouble thinking of TNF as prime time rather than an abomination that should never have happened.

Didn't understand the thread title until I saw Febreeze's breakdown in the aftermath thread. I like that it was directed at buddhanc, who has been here as long as I have.

In NFL news the Chiefs are now claiming that Alex Smith does not have and never had a concussion. I mean, I'm not really a Nick Foles fan either but he's really not that bad guys.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Nov 1, 2016

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
What the hell was Zimmer thinking not going for the onside kick? :psyberger:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Where the hell did this title come from :psyduck:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Axiel's meltdown last night

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Spoeank posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796002&pagenumber=33&perpage=40#post465923971

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

Starts around here. It's a short meltdown, but meltdowny.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Wow.

Nice meltdown.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Petition to change Axeil's name to Fukushima Eagle.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Bills are going to beat the Seahawks

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

The Bills are going to beat the Seahawks

Maybe if this were in Buffalo. A primetime game in Seattle? I'd take the Seahawks at -10.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Maybe if this were in Buffalo. A primetime game in Seattle? I'd take the Seahawks at -10.

More like -6 in the loving ground

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tyrod Taylor is going to show "Dear" Richard Sherman that #alllivesend

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The refs will swallow their whistles, hold their flags, and let Seattle ball all over your team. Frank Clark will line up in the neutral zone, no call. Kearse will push off before a touchdown, only to be greeted with a rain of cheers. The o line will hold like mad, and all you will do is sit there with your head in your hands, as impotent as 89 on a hot date. We're going to own you harder than Bills fans own folding tables.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The bills are even better at defensive fouls :twisted:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The cries of anguish from New York will be so loud that Canada is going to file a noise complainy.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Cliff Avril is going to bury his dick so deep into Tyrod that even GaussianCopula will petition the Hague to investigate.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Week 9, 2016: the bullshit completes its transfer from Russell Wilson to Tyrod Taylor

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The joke is on you, Cliff Avril only rapes children

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Bills are bad

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*checks AFC standings*

Hmmmmm

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ok the Bills are mediocre

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Average

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

And yet. They will beat the Seahawks :toxx:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Next week all anyone is going to be talking about is the loudmouthed rear end in a top hat from New York who was humiliated on a national stage.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Next week all anyone is going to be talking about is the loudmouthed rear end in a top hat from New York who was humiliated on a national stage.

Desiigner isn't touring

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

as per my toxx, if the bills somehow manage to lose i will write a treatise explaining how the Reggie Bush scandal is actually tied into the 9/11 hoax

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jonathan Fisk posted:

as per my toxx, if the bills somehow manage to lose i will write a treatise explaining how the Reggie Bush scandal is actually tied into the 9/11 hoax

I'll :toxx: that if the Bills win I'll write a similar piece about the the secret evil cabal of card tables heroically opposed by the population of Buffalo.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I hate to say it but trevor seimian

I lied, i love it

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/793152237908455425

I guess this guy is just an edgelord, but this is so dumb.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Someone call child services, bringing your child up as a Bills fan is child abuse.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Finally an SNF matchup worth a poo poo as the winner gets sole possession of first place in the AFC Best :grin:

I hate all the other teams but it's true, the AFC West is Best this year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

cam bitches about not getting calls the week before playing the dirtiest team in the nfl

stupid like a fox

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Bills v Hawks is sure going to something. I don't know what, but I can't wait to find out.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

LOL Vikings. Though they'll probably look good again on Sunday.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

89 posted:

I blew $180 on FanDuel which saw TY Hilton, Mike Evans, Brandon Marshall, and Julio Jones do jack poo poo. And Spencer Ware & Alex Smith get concussions. Spent over $100 on booze & food on a cute girl watching the games with her. Lost every single fantasy game I had. Watched the Eagles lose in overtime to an inferior team. Then, was too drunk to get off having sex with said girl for the first time.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Panthers' twitter team is pretty funny and they try to get away with stuff all the time.

They've changed their name to the Carolina Pumpkins.

I appreciate a good joke with a plausible out with your boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

GaussianCopula posted:

Someone call child services, bringing your child up as a Bills fan is child abuse.

I love the table-smashing, butt-chugging, Brady-loving Bills fans.

• Locked thread