Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
-the sitch (situation) -

world class homer-hitter scotty zolo is up next to bat for the GBS lol-stars. pitching for the GBS hitler lovers is that robot shouting and making at eyes with the crowd. dave indeed on first and isaac on third. kuato is scratching his brown at short stop. i need a top of the line batting coach to give me the courage to hit this one out of the park and win the big game for the fans in the park and the fans at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can't coach but am willing to call whichever coach you choose a piece of poo poo and blame them entirely for the team sucking.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I can show you how to work a bat and how to work a ball. Not sure if it will help you with what you need but I can at least help get you swinging.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
whats the score? you may not need a home run

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Should have went with the Adolf Hitters IMO.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That guys looking at the ball like a racist would a friend of the family.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Get that elbow up, cock the bat before you swing, keep your eye on that loving ball and so help me if you don't move that front foot forward i'm going to punch you so loving hard.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I am NOT losing to the Yankees twice. All of you take a lap.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

verdigris murder posted:

That guys looking at the ball like a racist would a friend of the family.

basic hitler posted:

Get that elbow up, cock the bat before you swing, keep your eye on that loving ball and so help me if you don't move that front foot forward i'm going to punch you so loving hard.

holy moly the lol-stars just found their new head batting coach and assistant head batting coach.

the adolf hitters can be another team in the main forums league, very nice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:bunt:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
clamdestine boyster gets drafted by the QCS tattletales. yikes what a move.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

verdigris murder posted:

That guys looking at the ball like a racist would a .

lol Jesus dude, I'm all for breaking the rules online but you gotta have a little more tact than that hahahah

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i still haven't made it up to the plate yet. i'm too nervous, i can't do this with our new assistant head batting coach probed for a week. :ohdear:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's ok champ just remember to keep your eye on the ball and that your pay gets docked if you strike out.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Eli Manning plays baseball now ?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Get me home scotty zee

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i see isaac mouthing something to the fashion of "get some hoes for my pee". nodding affirmatively to isaac and grip my bat. bring your worst, that robot.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
*Holds 10 fingers up to indicate 'a good hit'*

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*Hands Scott a cork filled bat*

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Let the big dog eat.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*Injects Scott with testosterone*

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Is it against the rules to throw spiders on everyone? If not, problem solved if you know where to get a bunch of spiders.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
that robot throws one low and inside liek he has no respect to muster for me. genesplicer bellows BALL ONE from behind me, but not too loud because he's been yelling at kids all day probably.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Dave_Indeed posted:

Is it against the rules to throw spiders on everyone? If not, problem solved if you know where to get a bunch of spiders.

throw 'em if you got 'em. we're gonna be here all day it looks like.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
*Adjusts my cup, spits, and then nods at you*

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"Pieces of poo poo! Get yur hot pieces of poo poo right here! Pieces of shiiiiiiit!"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can be your battling coach and teach you how to fight with honor

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
what should i do if he knuckles a sinker off at me?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hit him repeatedly with a piece of wood

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Can I be the pitching coach, I legit just learned to throw a slider last week? Also, if you step in a bucket I'll break your leg.

Let's win one for the Gipper!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

verdigris murder posted:

That guys looking at the ball like a racist would a

Lol, wtf haha

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Can I be the pitching coach, I legit just learned to throw a slider last week? Also, if you step in a bucket I'll break your leg.

Let's win one for the Gipper!

as hitting coach this guy has my endorsement

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

basic hitler posted:

as hitting coach this guy has my endorsement

I'm old school too...other team's pitcher hits one of our boys I'll throw right at that mufucker's head. I ain't afraid of nobody. Wait, we play in the American League right? I don't wanna have to hit for myself.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I am respectfully wacthing in silence w/ my fingers up like a pyramid in front of my mouth. Is he going tohit the ball? This question is very improtant to me.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If I see you bunting i am going to personally gently caress your rear end.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
there is NO crying in baseball

hope this tip helps

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
that robot is winding up. his fingers on the ball tender and purposeful like making love on the mound. a big anime sweat drop blocks my vision and i don't see the fastball straight down the middle. STREEIKE ONE croaks genesplicer.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We need batting tips, we need them now

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Did you do your research? who is pitching? what are his favorite throws?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

scott zoloft posted:

that robot is winding up. his fingers on the ball tender and purposeful like making love on the mound. a big anime sweat drop blocks my vision and i don't see the fastball straight down the middle. STREEIKE ONE croaks genesplicer.

Reckon you need to relax with a cheekfull of chawl. :clint:

• Locked thread