Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I thought I was buying a ticket to see Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them.

Anyway it's a bad movie that goes nowhere. I walked out about twenty minutes before the end, but everything up to that point was just a bunch of running around and nonsense so I wasn't interested in seeing any of the movie's paper-thin plotlines resolved. Most of the movie's scenes did not advance the plot, and nothing that happened in the film was interesting or entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Applewhite posted:

I thought I was buying a ticket to see Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them.

Anyway it's a bad movie that goes nowhere. I walked out about twenty minutes before the end, but everything up to that point was just a bunch of running around and nonsense so I wasn't interested in seeing any of the movie's paper-thin plotlines resolved. Most of the movie's scenes did not advance the plot, and nothing that happened in the film was interesting or entertaining.

you should get a loving jpob you nerd

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

just ray posted:

you should get a loving jpob you nerd

Apparently I can get a job at the American Wizard Congress because from the look of things they employ every wizard in the US. There's more bureaucracy there than in the real congress.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them.

I've been thinking of that since the movie was announced but had too much pride to externalise it. I wasn't expecting much but actually thought it was alright, better than any of the mainline Harry Potter movies at least. But I was paid to take a vegetable level client to see it and my standards get lowered when I'm profiting from seeing a movie rather than paying. Also I was grateful it was playing or I would have been forced into seeing the Smurf movie.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh cool another applewhite thread about a childrens movie

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh poo poo, thanks op! Helped me dodge a loving bullet.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry that was rude. harry potter is cool. i wish i was a wizard

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Enfield posted:

Yes but in all fairness I thought I was buying a ticket to see an adult film this time.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
id be a fire wizard

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

In the age of tube sites, etc, if that's the extent of your depravity (wanting to get a glimpse of breasts), well I dont know what to say. :sad:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I went to the movies a couple days ago and it was loving paaacked there. I had to stand in line for like 15 minutes to buy tickets. What owned though, was that nobody was there to see Hacksaw Ridge so i had the entire theater literally to myself, so i dicked around on my phone during the boring parts.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Yes but in all fairness I thought I was buying a ticket to see an adult film this time.

The mind reading lady was well hot and quite suggestive for a children's movie.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

I went to the movies a couple days ago and it was loving paaacked there. I had to stand in line for like 15 minutes to buy tickets. What owned though, was that nobody was there to see Hacksaw Ridge so i had the entire theater literally to myself, so i dicked around on my phone during the boring parts.

I can't wait to see Kill Ratio starring Tom Hopper. Something tells me it will be the next Jason Bourne Idenity series.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Applewhite posted:

I can't wait to see Kill Ratio starring Tom Hopper. Something tells me it will be the next Jason Bourne Idenity series.

it has possibly the best muzzle flashes i've seen in the last 2 days

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I saw this movie with my family over Thanksgiving and, well, I completely agree with you, Applewhite. Don't have much else to say. The only parts I found remotely engaging were the scenes where Colin Farrell preys on the emotionally abused kid. The vast bulk of the movie--all the stuff with Eddie Redmayne and the perpetually gobsmacked pastry guy--was a chore to get through.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Tumble posted:

look at this wizard

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Tumble posted:

For a second there I thought you said "Muggle flash", which is a serious crime of indecency within the Harry Potter fictional universe of books, plays, movies, and licensed novelty candy products.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
I just got back from seeing Christmas Office Party. It loving sucked.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

Calling it now: Kill Ratio will be the movie that makes Tom Hopper a household name.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How do you "accidently buy a ticket" for something?

Was your carer taking a leak or something?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

How do you "accidently buy a ticket" for something?

Was your carer taking a leak or something?

Not all of us are lucky enough to have carers, Spud. And I already explained the circumstances of my mistake in the OP.

My wife and kids also didn't much care for the film.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Enfield posted:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Hasn't this been out for a while? The jig is up, What were you really doing

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Applewhite posted:

i went with my gf because she wanted to see it for our anniversary. it was ok, and it was better then the other potter movies(i have only seen 4 of them) i laughed outloud when the autistic retard wizard that turned into a smoke monster gets loving wasted by the wizard cops as he is surrendering and i did kinda like that the wizarding community is pretty lovely and awful when you think about it. like the fact that their death sentence is dipping you in loving acid while making you think nice thoughts. other then that and some of the creature designs, it was meh. the biggest problem is nothing happens in it until the very end and then its just a stupid "twist". at least now i get to drag her to rogue one which will probably end up being poo poo knowing my luck.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i went with my gf because she wanted to see it for our anniversary. it was ok, and it was better then the other potter movies(i have only seen 4 of them) i laughed outloud when the autistic retard wizard that turned into a smoke monster gets loving wasted by the wizard cops as he is surrendering and i did kinda like that the wizarding community is pretty lovely and awful when you think about it. like the fact that their death sentence is dipping you in loving acid while making you think nice thoughts. other then that and some of the creature designs, it was meh. the biggest problem is nothing happens in it until the very end and then its just a stupid "twist". at least now i get to drag her to rogue one which will probably end up being poo poo knowing my luck.

I have not seen the end but I already figured out that the Vice President Wizard is Grindelwald.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Harry Potter is like, it's supposed to be action but they're just flicking sticks at each other and nobody ever really dies violently. It's for girls. It's not really my poo poo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Enfield posted:

That reminds me, keep an eye out for my review of the Angry Birds movie.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Applewhite posted:

I have not seen the end but I already figured out that the Vice President Wizard is Grindelwald.

i thought he was head-cop or some sort of special agent and at some point Grindelwald killed him and took his identity or some poo poo like that. having read the books, i never understood the hype of Grindelwald. he was just Dumbledore fuckbuddy/bf until their fight and Dumbledore sister died. then he did some poo poo that inspired Voldemort and then got tortured to death in prison or something. i haven read the books in years.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Enfield posted:

id be a fire wizard

I'd gently caress your mom

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
If you guys had a whole movie theater to yourself how hard would you consider rubbing one out? Would you still do the hole in the popcorn bucket thing?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I was able to call the obvious twist based on the fact that only two characters had undercuts.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i thought he was head-cop or some sort of special agent and at some point Grindelwald killed him and took his identity or some poo poo like that. having read the books, i never understood the hype of Grindelwald. he was just Dumbledore fuckbuddy/bf until their fight and Dumbledore sister died. then he did some poo poo that inspired Voldemort and then got tortured to death in prison or something. i haven read the books in years.

Grindelwald was Wizard Hitler. (Voldemort was Wizard Osama Bin Laden)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dreddout posted:

I'd gently caress your mom

id beat you to death with a peace of rebar

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Grindelwald was Wizard Hitler. (Voldemort was Wizard Osama Bin Laden)

was he? what did he do other then kill a dozen people and blow up some buildings. idk. i never got dark wizards.

i mean voldimort is interesting enough. he is weird race supremacist who basically destroyed his soul because he is afraid of death.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
lets beat op into a medically induced coma

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Walking out of a movie 20 minutes before the end is such a bitch move. Man up, if you paid for it and suffered through the rest of it just see it through. Almost seems like the OP dedicated his life to avoiding suffering and seeking pleasure but was really bad at both.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i want to see a wizard movie where these wizards bite off a bit more than they can chew w/regards to regular humans and get their whole dumb wizard castle nuked. REGULAR HUMAN PRIDE 4EVA!!!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
alternatively it can be about a regular human who goes around machinegunning wizards and blowing them up with grenades and c4 and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat not even any beast tits tho? :wookie:

• Locked thread