Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

hey I've been using this tinder for like a week and indescriminantly swiping everyone positive and I'm not getting any matches and it's ruining my self esteem. please give me some good ideas on what to write in my profile and what to do with my body to attract women who will want to kiss me on the mouth. idk what im doing wrong i think im ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
try being older than 20. i hear women like men who are older than 20 source: wikipedia

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
try growing a neck beard, maybe wear a fedora?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

death sext

You should show your whole face. Judging by the bottom half of your face you've got good bone structure, I'm sure you are better looking than you think.

Replace the George Bush line with "I will make MSpaint art for you." That's a killer line. Ladies love the line tool.

oh never mind I think you cropped your face out for the thread. disregard

death sext

wear this

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

yeah, i could see it working

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

Hogge Wild posted:

social vegan

say you like adventure, travel, and grillin brats with the boyz from sigma phi my dogs if one of you sees this know I'm giving the two bark salut woof woof haha nice brah nice

Sininu

Hogge Wild posted:

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
A small detail gives away that the OP posts in fyad.

death sext

Hogge Wild posted:

the littlest prince

now I know this probably isn't going to sound all that great but this is just how the game is played. you gotta give up a bit of yourself to get something back. ok here we go. women do like Kurt Russell, it's true, but do you know what they love even more? other women. so you should probably be a woman.

alnilam

the littlest prince posted:

now I know this probably isn't going to sound all that great but this is just how the game is played. you gotta give up a bit of yourself to get something back. ok here we go. women do like Kurt Russell, it's true, but do you know what they love even more? other women. so you should probably be a woman.

Good idea, change it to "living the Katrina Russel lifestyle"

Piso Mojado

Hogge Wild posted:

involuntarily just swiped right on my screen

death sext

"I have 6 million in my runescape bank"

(they don't need to know you gave it away)

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
do you have any photos outside? it is well to demonstrate that you leave the house. consider posing next to a goat: ancient roman symbol of virility AND shows you have enough patience to deal with creatures that want unerringly to eat your clothes (which is what you are missing, on tinder. take it from me [author of 'the mothman prophecies' ])

~sig~

Mariana Horchata

i should make a tindr too

this is my pic, what do i say>

alnilam

Mariana Horchata posted:

"hobbies: wearing a The Chateau shirt, standing in front of walls. Do i always use flash with photos? You'll just have to swipe right to find out ;)"

Al!

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

forget tinder!!!!!!!!!!! lets go out heres me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
seems like tinder may get in the way of my master plan of dying cold and alone, will consider though as maybe it would be fun to dodge potential dates like mario dodged donkey kong's barrels

death sext

the barrels are filled with smooches

Mariana Horchata

alnilam posted:

"hobbies: wearing a The Chateau shirt, standing in front of walls. Do i always use flash with photos? You'll just have to swipe right to find out ;)"

oui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYy4c4kVUxg

:radcat:

Macnult

channeled my inner tinder-girl to give this profile some e-advice

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

lol

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Macnult posted:

agreed

replace the bush line with this:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

As a girl I can't stress this enough

girls love memes

Piso Mojado

feel free to add one of my posts to your profile. then they will think youre funny, as well

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lets get the OP to 420 dates

FactsAreUseless

the Kurt Russell lifestyle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

the Kurt Russell lifestyle

death sext

how many eyepatches can you wear OP?

social vegan

say that you're looking for your pert plus in life it's like a pun about hair i think

MrWillsauce

ok this is what we're working with

alright this is looking much better

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

fernando........

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

social vegan

draw a space helmet on the mirror with soap and pretend ur in it and caption it with "i'm on some truman show poo poo too true, man haha jk jk"

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dick pics. Chicks totally dig those. I can't believe no one has recommended this yet.

Not just one, either, there are a lot on line so collect a few dozen in one magnificent penis collage.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
t h e o n l y w i n n i n g m o v e i s n o tt o p l a y

i can think of very few things that have been as depressing as tinder
i remember swiping right as many times i could a day, every day for a month
not even hoping for anything just, you know, curious if matches even existed

they dont :smith:

death sext

I really like the subtle dong shape of your faucet. Good choice.

I would swipe right on that denim jacket, no joke

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Wear the ultimate poet's shirt. Y'all know this??

• Locked thread