Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

President Trump has banned employees of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from giving social media updates and speaking with reporters, according to The Associated Press.

just lmao if you havent supported trump since the beginning because if you didnt you're getting black bagged in two months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
God bless Donald Trump & God bless America

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I hope the black bag has a velvet interior

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Once you just kind of give up and accept it, you don't feel so bad. You need a lot of booze, to be sure, but it's not too bad.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Canada welcomes all scientists; please come work for our universities we'll pay you and everything.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
A foolish op

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The media is telling me this and they don't lie. It's all real and all in the correct context.

Just like how Hillary won the presidency by 90%.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with him pushing forward on the Keystone XL Pipeline and Dakota Access Pipeline that literally no normal human being wants and will have significant environmental impacts.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Yeah, I'm actually quite shocked that I'm able to be surprised by anything he does, but I was not expecting a full on government imposed media blackout on the EPA where he's trying to appoint someone who wants to dismantle that agency lol

why the gently caress would anybody expect any different when you voted for human garbage lol but im kind of sorry to be right

oh well

gently caress you

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
now epa has to go underground and report fiat emissions on a pirate broadcast

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

*starts singing "Trouble" by Ray LaMontagne*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with him pushing forward on the Keystone XL Pipeline and Dakota Access Pipeline that literally no normal human being wants and will have significant environmental impacts.

It will be fine just like every other pipeline.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Enfield posted:

now epa has to go underground and report fiat emissions on a pirate broadcast

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nice jpg artifacts (that were resaved as a png), lol, ain't no one taking that seriously.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Nice jpg artifacts (that were resaved as a png), lol, ain't no one taking that seriously.

Please provide counter evidence.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Prorat posted:

this is the guy who "supports" trump in every thread no matter what right

please id like to hear about your opinion on transparent government media blackouts. i asked the guy i normally would who voted for trump but he actually couldnt even come up with a funny /pol/ esque response (at least not yet)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Prorat posted:

sorry you are so confused. it's actually the "keystone xl" pipeline. good luck!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

answer me

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Another lovely picture with artifacts, lol, this guy just doesn't get it

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

please id like to hear about your opinion on transparent government media blackouts. i asked the guy i normally would who voted for trump but he actually couldnt even come up with a funny /pol/ esque response (at least not yet)

There is none.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Like I can't even read those through all of the artifacts, it's 2017, lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Prorat posted:

There is none.

thanks

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
I, too, think it's extremely unusual that an organization has guidelines for how its employees are to publicly represent themselves and the organization.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

1gnoirents posted:

He's a really lame attempt at a troll and threads like this are much easier to read if you put him on ignore and don't entertain him.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

No I mean there is no blackouts unless you live in the alternate reality that Hillary is president.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Here is my counter evidence, presented in the only way that is apparently acceptable in this thread

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

He's a really lame attempt at a troll and threads like this are much easier to read if you put him on ignore and don't entertain him.

*loses another election*

Keep living in your bubble! It works!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

*posts png file with jpg artifacts, sits back and smiles smugly*

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

it is posted:

I, too, think it's extremely unusual that an organization has guidelines for how its employees are to publicly represent themselves and the organization.

is this how its going to be spun :lol:

Prorat posted:

No I mean there is no blackouts unless you live in the alternate reality that Hillary is president.

dammit dude i thought you were legit

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

OctoberBlues posted:

Prorat is like everyone's retarded uncle on facebook

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

OctoberBlues posted:

You also need to talk about how much you hate women if you're going to impersonate Prorat.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Prorat posted:

The media is telling me this and they don't lie. It's all real and all in the correct context.

Just like how Hillary won the presidency by 90%.

suck a poison dick

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

1gnoirents posted:

dammit dude i thought you were legit
Why on earth

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'm reporting you to the un-american activities committee OP

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gotta say I like prorats new av

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

suck a poison dick

The response of someone still angry they were lied to. Don't be mad at me that you sucked the real poisoned dick Nate Silver and Rachel Maddow.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Somethingawful.com is going to close down soon and turn into Somethingpatriotic.com.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Prorat posted:

The response of someone still angry they were lied to. Don't be mad at me that you sucked the real poisoned dick Nate Silver and Rachel Maddow.

I dont know who those are. who are you? what the gently caress is a president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if we make the EPA be quiet climate change will stop you guys

this comes from the Chris Christie "make measuring rising water levels illegal" playbook

• Locked thread