Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Media Day is tonight and.... already an hour old. There's probably some stuff happening and some deflategate questions and Tila Tequila is probably trying to get Matt Ryan to declare he's Alt-right.

I thought there'd be a schedule of events I could list out here or something but, no, it's literally just 6-8 hours every single day on NFL Network of live gabbing.

Oh, at 11 tonight you can watch Ezekial Elliott's, Flacco's and Gronk's mom talk about stuff on ESPN.

... yeah, I got nothing.

The Falcons are gonna play the Patriots, it'll be a cool game, and then one city will host a parade smaller then the Trump declares ISIS good protests that'll be happening around Friday.

The annual PPP polling of NFL vs Politics stuff is kinda interesting, that's something to read if you haven't: https://t.co/L3sPh7gw0z

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Please win Falcons we need a moral boost as a country

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Go Patriots. Hope Goodell gets to hand that MVP trophy to Thomas Brady.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Need to see a picture of Catt Ryan, TIA

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Let's go the falcons. temporary bird gang bitch

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Trump needs to sign an EO to put a gag order on them saying Deflategate on the Super Bowl broadcast.

Also rumor has it Gaga might do a protest part about all the stuff Trump is doing at the halftime show and Trump is on the verge of signing some anti-LGBTQ stuff according to leaks so we may have a powder keg must-see halftime

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

Kalli posted:

Ezekial Elliott's, Flacco's and Gronk's mom

Lady got some elite genes.

And go pats, albeit reluctantly. I guess it'd be cool for tom to have a complete fist.

Jerome Agricola fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jan 31, 2017

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Falcons going to get blown out while we get a new EO outlawing beer.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
This opening night thing is an awful idea. Did they do this last year? Media day doesn't need an X Ambassadors performance

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The titans are going to win the super bowl you heard it here first

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

madden predicted pats. so it is written so shall it be.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Jerome Agricola posted:

And go pats, albeit reluctantly. I guess it'd be cool for tom to have a complete fist.

See, it's funny because I've heard people saying there's a fair bit of that going around. More people are rooting for the Pats than you'd think, considering they are the cheating evil empire.

Which I appreciate because it means that the Pats persecution complex is even more loving bullshit than we thought.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/826254511006158849

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/jimchair/status/826269065245184000

Go Falcons

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Tom Brady retire bitch

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I believe in Catt Ryan, catterback of the Atlanta Falcats

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It's going to be amazing seeing the politics at play for this year's White House visit

https://twitter.com/maggiegray/status/826273587413790721

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

fsif posted:

It's going to be amazing seeing the politics at play for this year's White House visit

https://twitter.com/maggiegray/status/826273587413790721

Part of me wants the pats to win, if only to see the ensuing meltdowns from people like him not going to the WH.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

iospace posted:

Part of me wants the pats to win, if only to see the ensuing meltdowns from people like him not going to the WH.

Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have supported Trump from the beginning.

Martellus is one of the good ones.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah like i said in the other thread i wanted them to win solely on martellus dancing with cheerleaders to whitney. now i double want them to win.

still gently caress tommy and billy and bobby.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Spoiler: 15-20 players will skip whichever team wins.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Chichevache posted:

Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have supported Trump from the beginning.

Martellus is one of the good ones.

That's sort of the point though. You're going to get all these pearl clutchers going "LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE PRESIDENT LIKE REAL AMERICANS!" and the meltdowns are going to be amusing at least.

Not sure it's going to be worth a Pats win though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The pearl clutching is coming from inside the thread.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Arthur Blank is a boss.

https://twitter.com/Lizzs_Lockeroom/status/826244606081765376

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The dude is giving everyone in his organization tickets to the super bowl.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:stare:

:barf:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

iospace posted:

The dude is giving everyone in his organization tickets to the super bowl.

Oh that reminds me, ticket prices have apparently dropped over 50% since the Cowboys were eliminated.

The cheapest tickets are still over $2k, but they were pushing $3.5k a few weeks ago.

Oh, and an Atlanta reporter apparently stole the Falcons gameplan.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Yeah, people making fun of Belichick for not smiling have it all wrong. The alternative is "you've just woken up from the ether in the back of a van and are about to get dismembered" face. :getin:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NFL pulled Barstool's media access.

... PFT Commentor then snuck in anyway.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

49ers took something called an Adam Peters from Denver to be the Director of Player Personnel

Also, reportedly Lynch is going to be in charge of the 90 man, free agency and the draft, but Shanny gets final say on the 53.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

*heavy breathing intensifies*

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Alter Ego posted:

*heavy breathing intensifies*

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Kalli posted:

Oh, and an Atlanta reporter apparently stole the Falcons gameplan.

One of Belichick's agents.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Perhaps, like Ted, Bill just needs a bogle for his glotch.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

NFL pulled Barstool's media access.

... PFT Commentor then snuck in anyway.
If I am to believe Facebook today is his birthday

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Illegal Hen

This is Bill & Ted sequel took a grim turn.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bill & Ted plan the Zodiac murders

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Lloyd Christmas looks rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Josh Lyman posted:

I believe in Catt Ryan, catterback of the Atlanta Falcats

Yeah I like that cat.

• Locked thread