Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
For some reason people are having meltdowns about the result of a sporting event, claiming it was because of nazis or something? I don't know, let's just laugh at these idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
T*m Br*dy #1 QB

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Kill everyone you don't like!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
:negative: The team owned by a white guy with the white quarterback being coached by a white guy defeated the other team owned by a white guy with the white quarterback being coached by a white guy.

Clearly racism is at work here. :negative:

Let's face it. Tom Brady is the GOAT. Belichick's Patriots are the GOAT. Boston is a great city. Atlanta is a hot humid shithole.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the opiate of the masses

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think it's because the Patriots owner, coach, and QB are Trump supporters. :shrug:

I'm not sure this is worth the effort you are putting into, op. You could be watching funny cat videos instead.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

for real I feel pretty bad for people from Georgia.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im the upside down retard society that would hunt down and ruin the lives of all those people if they were white and said that about a non white race

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I don't really follow sports at all and politics very little, where is all this coming from, or the election literally break the mind of every leftist in America?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pawl posted:

For some reason people are having meltdowns about the result of a sporting event, claiming it was because of nazis or something? I don't know, let's just laugh at these idiots

im the white college girl whos 25 percent black and is pretending to represent 13 percent of the american population while wearing 200 dollar beats by dre headphones where 190 dollars went to a white ceo and 9 dollars went to the chinese factory manager driving employees to literal suicide who get paid a share of the remaining 1 dollar

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
For this nightmare you brought upon me... I simply say gently caress You!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bongwizzard posted:

I don't really follow sports at all and politics very little, where is all this coming from, or the election literally break the mind of every leftist in America?

The second thing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I supported the Saracens, the only all Muslim football team in America. Naturally they didn't get to play...

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

extra stout posted:

im the white college girl whos 25 percent black and is pretending to represent 13 percent of the american population while wearing 200 dollar beats by dre headphones where 190 dollars went to a white ceo and 9 dollars went to the chinese factory manager driving employees to literal suicide who get paid a share of the remaining 1 dollar
I think she might be middle eastern, considering the headscarf.

But yeah this is kind of baffling.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Waitress: Excuse me, ma'am? Did you order the chicken salad? I'm afraid we're all out, but I can get you a--

Blair Imani: loving white supremacy! Are you loving kidding me! I hate this stupid country, I hate it! This is the election all over again!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think it's because the pats owner, coach, and quarterback are all pretty vocal supporters of trump and people really hate trump. they also really hate tom brady.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

thathonkey posted:

i think it's because the pats owner, coach, and quarterback are all pretty vocal supporters of trump and people really hate trump. they also really hate tom brady.
Ah. Well, that makes a little more sense, at least in terms of explaining the basic thrust of the reaction.
I'm pretty sure this joke requires two really bad people in addition to the guy you shoot twice.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Tom Brady is the white Michael Jordan. A credit to his race.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a lot of people think brady would be nothing without belichick's system. i don't agree with that but there you have it.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Who is Blair Imani and why is she important enough to have a checkmark?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Heath posted:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Heath posted:

http://equalityforher.com/blair-imani/

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I love Mr. Brady and think he's a good football guy

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

"Blair Imani (She/Her)"

haha holy gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress Brady and every New England Patriot that has ever lived except Gronk who owns

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm a gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jimmy Hats posted:

I love Mr. Brady and think he's a good football guy

HE'S A loving CHEATER
CHEATER
CHEAT
CHEATS
AT FOOTBALL
HE loving CHEATS
FOOTBALL
CHEATER
CHEATSUAODUASDIJASODIAJSDOASIJDO

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

extra stout posted:

I'm the white CEO .

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
If Tom Brady was on any of his detractors teams they'd be fellating him daily and without rest. Also lol if you think the pats are the only NFL team that engages in cheating and gamesmanship. Just lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat i need to get in on that headphone biz model

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
RAIDERS NATION

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Harrower posted:

If Tom Brady was on any of his detractors teams they'd be fellating him daily and without rest. Also lol if you think the pats are the only NFL team that engages in cheating and gamesmanship. Just lol.

Literally everyone fucks with the ball air pressure. The Colts just got butthurt for being curb stomped and blew the whistle. They ruined the party for everyone.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have a strict policy where i root for the patriots during the regular season then root for anybody who has a shot at beating them in the post-season :shrug:

the system works

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I have a strict policy about not giving a hot gay gently caress about professional football and it has enriched my life and the lives of those around me.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Jose Oquendo posted:

Literally everyone fucks with the ball air pressure. The Colts just got butthurt for being curb stomped and blew the whistle. They ruined the party for everyone.

Didn't they do some reasonably thorough scientific test where they proved that loving with the ball pressure in minuscule amounts was actually measurably worse performance wise? Could have just been one of my fevered dreams though.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I will be the first player to use a sword in the NFL

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

drat horror queefs posted:

I have a strict policy about not giving a hot gay gently caress about professional football and it has enriched my life and the lives of those around me.

kindly suck poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

RAIDERS NATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

drat horror queefs posted:

sounds miserable

• Locked thread