Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Someone drove a car into the crowds on westminster bridge in London. It's pretty loving crowded like all day so it's amazing only 12 people have been injured so far.

There was also a simultaneous attack within the parliamentary cordon where the MP's enter where a policeman was stabbed and the assailant was shot dead, it's not clear if this was two attacks or the same dude.

Live updates:
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...r-politics-live
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

Please feel free to discuss the potential religion of the attacker.

Also this is the thread to post about how you're shaking because you visited london one time 5 years ago

Livestream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Loving Africa Chaps fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:(

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Silly old people. Always mowing down people.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Please feel free to discuss the potential religion of the attacker.

Calling Jainist

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Witnesses report that the policeman shouted "I'm sorry we couldn't make you feel more at home here!" as he was fatally stabbed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I think the brexit mp murder was a false flag

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Feels like the terrorists of 9/11 were overachievers or just stupid, in hindsight. 15 years later and people are just committing vehicular manslaughter for the same results. Terrorists, man, what'll they think of next.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Nooner posted:

Calling Jainist

it's clearly Mormons

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Britain is run by pedophiles lol

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
My money is on a radicalized sect of Santeria.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i hope the families of the victims have the support they need to get through these tough times

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Making actual sharia courts sure was a sensible thing to do.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Apparently this loving epic image was circulating around jihadi sites in january

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Someone drove a car into the crowds on westminster bridge in London. It's pretty loving crowded like all day so it's amazing only 12 people have been injured so far.

More cars are coming, they just want to see what they do first.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Apparently they hit a group of schoolchildren :smith:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
He was driving on the wrong side of the road.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Apparently the hit a group of schoolchildren :smith:

pedo country

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Where was Richard Dawkins during the attack??

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I wonder what the brexiters will do when they find out that all the people bombing and killing people have british citizenship.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Apparently this loving epic image was circulating around jihadi sites in january

I'm the text's shadow

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Driving a fail rear end car into some tourists after seeing such an epic poster? Smh just smh

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Remember that time a chubby spokesperson advocated against brexit then got killed by some homemade 1700's antique cannon and brexit happened anyway so she died in vain :lol:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Witnesses report that the policeman shouted "I'm sorry we couldn't make you feel more at home here!" as he was fatally stabbed.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Obligatory livestream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Come out you black and tans...

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

2 terrorists apparently. Jason Burke is legit

https://twitter.com/burke_jason/status/844579549493055488

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Added to the OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Live action Monty Python has confirmed English comedy is the best(read: worst) comedy.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

shouldnt terrorists have like guns and bombs instead of a hatchback and a steak knife

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Das Boo posted:

He was driving on the wrong side of the road.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

probably Polish guy

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Welp I'm off to the tower of silence

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lol thread title

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

StabMasterArson posted:

shouldnt terrorists have like guns and bombs instead of a hatchback and a steak knife
That's Brexit for you.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

StabMasterArson posted:

Not in good old blighty

Amusingly in this terrible incident the london eye has been stopped so the people at the top are trapped there,

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Making actual sharia courts sure was a sensible thing to do.

Are you under the impression that the government (or somebody?) has set up Shariah courts with actual legal jurisdiction?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol, I should apply for a graphic artist position in ISIS

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
wot fackin cants. fackin ell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

It's a cointoss but I'm going to say either a crazy nutter or a white nationalist because there's no reports about shouts of 'Allahu Akbar' or the suspects ethnicity.

• Locked thread