Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I was thinking a woman couldn't be a very good spy because they have boobs and the boobs could give them away (men don't have boobs like women). Also I think there are some other differences that could give them away. Like breast feeding (giving a babby a tit to eat). I've spent a lot of time thinking about this and I'm fairly certain I'm right on this issue but if you want to try to prove me wrong, go ahead (but you'll lose).

EDIT: I tried to post an image of a woman but couldn't find one mods help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
What about if you need a spy that can pretend to be a woman? Wouldn't it be better to just pick a woman to be the spy instead of giving some dude the Mrs. Doubtfire treatment?

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
I have watched a documentary called "The Americans" which has proven without a doubt that yes, women can be spies, and also have babies while being a spy.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
I heard men can be tricked by boobs so if the woman has these tricky boobs I guess they can be spies.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
All of the lady spies are just extremely deep cover dude spies.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Damo posted:

I have watched a documentary called "The Americans" which has proven without a doubt that yes, women can be spies, and also have babies while being a spy.

Would the baby be automatically granted spy status or would it have to pass all the standard spy tests (lying, pretending to like bad things, shooting a gun, learning how things like horses work)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Moose and sqvirrel thought same think, comrade.

e: insert evil slavic laugh here.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fellbat posted:

I heard men can be tricked by boobs so if the woman has these tricky boobs I guess they can be spies.

What if it's a creature composed entirely of boobs, like a rat king but with tits?

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
There was a famous woman spy called something like Matt Hairy, which upon reflection doesn't really sound like a woman's name. Maybe you're onto something!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

dude boobs give a +3 bonus to spying

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

There was a famous woman spy called something like Matt Hairy, which upon reflection doesn't really sound like a woman's name. Maybe you're onto something!

Mama Harry. Debbie's mom maybe.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Lowtax posted:

What if it's a creature composed entirely of boobs, like a rat king but with tits?

I'm not allowed on those websites so I'm not sure.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

You're thinking of Mariah Carey, she's actually a pretty famous singer, check out some of her hit singles if you get the chance

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lowtax posted:

Those spies are banned by the Geneva convention. Too many boob points.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lady spies can just walk into places and go through the files unchallenged because all the dudes are looking at their boobs instead

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Lowtax posted:

Would the baby be automatically granted spy status or would it have to pass all the standard spy tests (lying, pretending to like bad things, shooting a gun, learning how things like horses work)

They would have to pass all standard Spy Tests. I would add to your list using cameras with actual film in them (the smaller the better), pretending that capitalism and religion are dope, and also being cool with casual sex.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

the reason is is that people notice the boobs but not so much the thumbdrive copying state secrets and changing their background to goatse

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Lowtax posted:

EDIT: I tried to post an image of a woman but couldn't find one mods help

here you go

wearing sunglasses (could be a spy) no idea what the paint roller is for

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

dee eight posted:

Mama Harry. Debbie's mom maybe.

it's Matt Hardy, and if you call him a woman again he'll give you the Twist of Fate :mad:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

the reason is is that people notice the boobs but not so much the thumbdrive copying state secrets and changing their background to goatse

I saw a movie with Burt Reynolds and he brazenly stole some fruit from a fruit vendor in Miami and you can bet your bottom dollar he learned that from a woman (remember Adam and Eve? She stole the apple from a snake and that's why only men can have testicles)

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

redm posted:

here you go

wearing sunglasses (could be a spy) no idea what the paint roller is for

That's not a woman that is a person fumigating a home for millipedes trust me I know this from experience

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
burt reynold's mustache is the male equivalent of boobs. no one can tear their eyes away.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
Play NOLF, it shows all the trials and tribulations that lady spies face

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i dunno about you but ive spied some women in my day

lemme tell ya about that glorious time called the 70s when hot pants and halter tops were in style

them women wernt spies

they couldnt conceal a weapon unless they... unless... couldnt conceals unless...

huh. maybe they was spies

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Metal Cat posted:

Play NOLF, it shows all the trials and tribulations that lady spies face

I don't believe there should be women in video games. Also ethics

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
All women are actually male spies wearing fake tits and tricking the rest of us in to loving their butt holes. It's been a known part of the homosexual agenda for years but most of us prefer the pretense over reality.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Can women bepis?

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
thats wrong lowtax i think woman should be in games but explicitly made weaker than even the weakest man and every time one gets shown on screen i want a voice clip saying how they never used to be in gaming until now

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cowofwar posted:

All women are actually male spies wearing fake tits and tricking the rest of us in to loving their butt holes. It's been a known part of the homosexual agenda for years but most of us prefer the pretense over reality.
I don't know what half of the words you typed mean, I'm sorry but I'm behind like 50 firewalls and block lists and filters and what have you

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
when I worked in a government lab they warned us during training to be careful if a woman you don't know tries to do sex on you because they could be a spy. Needless to say this tip was completely useless for me. I couldn't even get picked up for traitor sex.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Lowtax posted:

I don't believe there should be women in video games. Also ethics

wait but whose boobs can we look at then

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

drjuggalo posted:

thats wrong lowtax i think woman should be in games but explicitly made weaker than even the weakest man and every time one gets shown on screen i want a voice clip saying how they never used to be in gaming until now

What if it's in a game that's historically correct like a game about WWI, that was before woman even existed much less knew how to war correctly. Don't pander to me, I'm a grown man, a proud gamer, and I don't even need anybody to explain the punchline of Family Circus to me anymore

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Metal Cat posted:

wait but whose boobs can we look at then

Somebody before me mentioned the Geneva convention, ask her

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
sam hyde stole fragmasters angle

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
fragmaster's ***

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Lowtax posted:

Somebody before me mentioned the Geneva convention, ask her

I have an Aunt Geneva but I doubt she can shed any light on the matter.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ape Fist posted:

sam hyde stole fragmasters angle

You're in the wrong thread bitch rear end fucke r

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
woman in spy movies are usually looking at whoever they're spying and woman dont look at me so woman spies dont exist this was a good discussion though

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

drjuggalo posted:

woman in spy movies are usually looking at whoever they're spying and woman dont look at me so woman spies dont exist this was a good discussion though

Thanks, I like to engage others in topics that could possibly challenge their mindset or world view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I don't know about women but kids can be spies I saw a documentary about it called Air Bud

• Locked thread