Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I have a poll this month?
This poll is closed.
No 90 31.36%
Bowsette 197 68.64%
Total: 264 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
There were honestly many better options for a thread name but had to go with my guy and go with the name that focused as much as possible on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

Coming this month (this list will probably be missing something)
Dark Souls Trilogy [PS4, XBO] – March 1
Dead or Alive 6 [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 1
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame (EU) [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch digital] – March 1
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – March 1
Treasure Stack [PC, XBO, Switch] – March 1
Attack of the Earthlings [PS4, XBO] – March 5
Beat Cop [PS4, XBO, Switch] – March 5
Eternity: The Last Unicorn [PC, PS4] – March 5
Left Alive [PC, PS4] – March 5
Tick Tock: A Tale for Two [PC] – March 7
Devil May Cry 5 [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 8
Kirby's Epic Yarn [3DS] – March 8
MX vs ATV All Out Anniversary Edition [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 12
The Division 2 [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 15
Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs [PC] – March 15
Lego Marvel Collection [PS4, XBO] – March 15
One Piece World Seeker [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 15
Fate/Extella Link [PC] – March 19
The Sinking City [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 21
Fate/Extella Link [PS4, PS Vita, Switch] – March 22
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame (EU) [Switch physical] – March 22
Our World Is Ended [PS4, Switch] (EU) – March 22
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 22
Final Fantasy 15: Episode Ardyn DLC [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 26
Generation Zero [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 26
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame (US) [Switch physical] – March 26
Our World Is Ended [PS4, Switch] (US) – March 26
Outward [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 26
Space Junkies [PC, PSVR] – March 26
Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Episode 4 "Take Us Back" [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – March 26
The World Next Door [PC, Switch] – March 28
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 29
Assassin’s Creed Liberation Remastered [PC, PS4, XBO] – March 29
Tropico 6 [PC] – March 29
[b]Yoshi's Crafted World
[Switch] – March 29

Some big stuff this month! Hope you're pumped! I'll post some stuff about that contest I flaked on in the next few days and add it to this OP and this text will be gone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i need to smoke a joint, the power company hit us with a rolling blackout and it wiped out my entire codebase. i thought i was going to die. 3.5 years of work and i almost lost it all because some rich gently caress hotelgoers need more electricity than poor people

good thing i backed it up on a whim the other day when i was testing on a different computer

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I hope The Sinking City doesn't suck but I really feel like it's gonna

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Is beat cop produced by Ice T?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

The White Dragon posted:

i need to smoke a joint, the power company hit us with a rolling blackout and it wiped out my entire codebase. i thought i was going to die. 3.5 years of work and i almost lost it all because some rich gently caress hotelgoers need more electricity than poor people

good thing i backed it up on a whim the other day when i was testing on a different computer

Glad to hear you didn't lose everything after all.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
MARCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-fleXlIRbs

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

This is bullshit, Beat cop actually looks really cool.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

poo poo man, i'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could've been. i wanna play your game!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I forgot Tropico 6 exists, how's it looking

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Devil May Cry the 5th

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Looper posted:

poo poo man, i'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could've been. i wanna play your game!

it'll happen eventually. i'm in the middle of testing sending meaningful data packets for netplay and if that happens then i can finally Make Various Stages, and that does mean other people have been opening it as a thing that exists :v:

i feel more comfortable putting alpha builds in games general threads these days so you'll probably see one in this thread or its progeny when it gets here

honestly in the absolute worst case scenario i could've gotten old code from one of those testers, but i would've lost months of work at any rate

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm gonna kick off March with my funky alien buddies Toejam & Earl. It's been too long.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Not My March Title.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hail satan

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
this might be a time to read up on the various ways of backing your stuff up to the cloud

I assume at least one of them doesn't require you to sign it all over to a corporate overlord

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i should be putting it on git but i'll probably just keep sending it to people offsite, just more often than i do

the closed-network cloud i guess

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Comment & Conquer :colbert:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

FirstAidKite posted:

Comment & Conquer :colbert:

Thread Alert

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tallying up the scores for the horniest gamer contest so far and wow great job guys, february was INCREDIBLY horny. keep it up

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The only good game this month is caligula overdose and you didn't even list it

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

My video game and soul fragment package arrived yesterday so I guess I'll see what everyone's been raving about soon.

Just kidding I'll probably keep playing Anthem for a while.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

The White Dragon posted:

i should be putting it on git but i'll probably just keep sending it to people offsite, just more often than i do

the closed-network cloud i guess

I mean git is nice cause it saves all your old versions so it's easy to roll back mistakes but if you're worried about forgetting to commit or something you could use like, dropbox or google drive or something like that and just have it backup automatically every time you hit the save button

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

March looks good for games and in no way Hell.

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
Who's ready for some "video games"???

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

startin to enjoy Deep Rock Galactic

satisfying once i understand what the hell is going on in the deep dark

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I cannot believe Sekiro crept up on us. Now it's just three weeks away.

It's set in Japan right? So it's more like Assassins Creed than Bloodborne or even Nioh?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I cannot believe Sekiro crept up on us. Now it's just three weeks away.

It's set in Japan right? So it's more like Assassins Creed than Bloodborne or even Nioh?

why would it be like assassin's creed

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think they meant Ninja Gaiden

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Relax Or DIE posted:

I hope The Sinking City doesn't suck but I really feel like it's gonna

I hope it's good too but if not I've got The Stinking lovely on standby.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm in episode 4 of sly 3 now and remembering why exactly everything i like about this episode is just, the scenes with the panda king

i haven't gotten to any of general tsao's actual appearances yet but uh. i do not remember him being a very good villain and i'm not confident i'm going to change that view. also remembering how loving weirdly penelope is handled as a character, which is a real shame since i like her design and her va but uh. i guess they decided to build her entire presence in the story around making bentley sad that she doesn't want to be his girlfriend until the part where she wants to be his girlfriend

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Mar 1, 2019

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i've been overencumbered by work and don't feel much game playing energy at the moment. i'm gonna try playing a few minutes of far cry 4 tonight just so i don't take my stress into bed

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

A Sometimes Food posted:

March looks good for games and in no way Hell.

I was always more of a fan of his antagonist counterpart, Warch

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

far cry 4 has instafail stealth missions

why does ubisoft love instafail stealth

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/avkqfl/typing%E5%B0%8F%E7%86%8A%E7%BB%B4%E5%B0%BCwinnie_in_overwatch_chinese_server/

quote:

Typing"(小熊维尼)Winnie" in Overwatch Chinese server leads to 50-year-mute or perma ban.

As you can imagine, "who is tigger's best friend?" is a hot troll chat meme right now

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

Yes but is your If Else word processor safe!?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Looks like I'm just getting DMC5 this month. Which is fine, I ended up buying Battlefield V (as well as 1 because I heard the SP for that one is at least somewhat interesting) so I have that to eat up some time. I also got the Ultimate Ninja Storm pack on PSN like I'm in middle school again.

In any case, playing BFV made me curious what older mp shooters are still alive. I tried COD2 and UT 2k4 and could only find bot games. COD2 was especially weird because the bot servers were also running this weird mod that puts in killstreaks and poo poo from the later games. They even had the nuke for some reason?

COD4 I did manage to find one server. A hardcore server, and I don't think I've played such a frustrating mp shooter in so long. Half of my deaths happened as I spawned into a bombing run or helicopter that just immediately killed me, and it was definitely feeling like the only people were either gods or hackers. Oddest part about it otherwise was the server had a discord server attached to it.

At least TF2 is still reliable as a game where I can jump into and half my team will be spies and sandvich heavies.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

february game of the month was wario land 3

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It's Sekiro Month!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DMC month!

Adbot