Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
this christmas i got a collapsible fishing rod, a lingering stare from my drunk aunt, and the same shirt in 3 sizes leaving the onus of returning them on me
what did you guys get

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

i got two 20 dollar aldi gift cards but they are inversely the best presents i got no shame at buying groceries with christmas money

ty heather papps u da bes

Goons Are Gifts

I got a half hearted "merry Christmas" meme from a girl I barely know on WhatsApp

Peg Sliderskew
I have t2 diabetes and have ended up with 3 boxes of chocolates, one of fudge and a chocolate teddy bear. Conclusion, family plotting my literal Death by Chocolate.

Courtesy of Manifisto

FluffieDuckie

I’m a vegetarian and my sister in law sent us a box of Omaha steaks

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

lmao I'm so glad those aren't a thing in my family as nobody ever remembers that I don't really eat meat

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'll eat them shits!

Macnult

i got a pair of vans i didn’t really vibe with but then realized i needed new skate shoes anyway so it turned out alright

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
this year: my dad blew hundreds of bucks on cheap anti-trump memorabilia and then let us choose which toy, t-shirt or mug we wanted.
I got a magic trump orb that answers your questions with real trump voice clips

my worst gift ever from him was an ipod touch (or whatever the one that was just an iphone without the phone). I didn't really have a use for it, so whatever.
What made it a lovely gift was about a month later he asked me to give it to my younger brother who'd lost his. So it went from a "Well, I'm getting an expensive gift for me preteen kid, but don't want my adult kid to get jealous, so I'll get him it too," to getting his preteen two of the expensive gift.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I got influenza

the unabonger
none of my gifts were the worst because it meant I was spending time with people I love

tradjik

i flunked out posted:

none of my gifts were the worst because it meant I was spending time with people I love

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i flunked out posted:

i got influenza from spending time with people i love

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

I just worked a really long day and saw a bunch of couples which made me feel really lonely.

owlhawk911

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I just worked a really long day and saw a bunch of couples which made me feel really lonely.

who gave you that present

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick allows himself only one gift which he purchases for himself. He insists any familial or wifely generosity be directed towards the child. This ensures that Mr. Dick gets exactly what he wants (that he can reasonably afford) and that the worst present he gets is also the best.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

who gave you that present

Society and my boss I guess?

owlhawk911

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick allows himself only one gift which he purchases for himself. He insists any familial or wifely generosity be directed towards the child. This ensures that Mr. Dick gets exactly what he wants (that he can reasonably afford) and that the worst present he gets is also the best.

what did mr. dick get this year?

lol

owlhawk911

"society" is a hilarious answer to almost any question imho

Finger Prince

owlhawk911 posted:

"society" is a hilarious answer to almost any question imho

Hey babe, what do you want to get for dinner?

Society.

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

Hey babe, what do you want to get for dinner?

Society.

Eat the rich.

tradjik

meet the rich and beat them at chess

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

meet the rich and beat them at chess

Beat the rich and greet their chef.

tradjik

greet the rich and steal their cheque

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Eat the rich.

Also I got fuzzy acrylic socks from my mom.

I knit socks compulsively. And I don't wear plastic. I still love them anyway.

tradjik

hamjobs posted:

Also I got fuzzy acrylic socks from my mom.

I knit socks compulsively. And I don't wear plastic. I still love them anyway.

nice do they have cute pictures

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

tradjik posted:

nice do they have cute pictures

They have alpacas on them

tradjik

hamjobs posted:

They have alpacas on them

cute. alpacas are awesome

xcheopis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mUMSi5M8g&feature=youtu.be

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

could watch this for days. those are some sneaky llamas. hope all llamas made it home safe to their lil' llama fams

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

could watch this for days. those are some sneaky llamas. hope all llamas made it home safe to their lil' llama fams

It's so charming.

Robot Made of Meat

The worst present I got this year was a T-shirt.

My sister got me a variety of pretty nice T-shirts. Not at all bad, except one of the bunch was a horrible, mustard-y, baby crap-y yellowbrown color. I took it to work today and put it in our library (which in addition to books also often has other items for people to take) It was gone within the hour, so that means that the worst present I got was also something somebody else liked, and will appreciate.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
shirt happens

xcheopis

No shirt.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

xcheopis posted:

Eat the rich.

meat the rich

"nice to MEAT you"

owlhawk911

"knife to meat you"

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

did you at least get time-and-a-half for it? I've been hearing more and more about lovely retail and service industry companies finding ways to screw people out of holiday pay or deciding only half the holiday counts for it, like "Only Thanksgiving evening," or "New Year's Day, but not New Year's Eve" because so many people are desperate for the money

Escape From Noise

Coolness Averted posted:

did you at least get time-and-a-half for it? I've been hearing more and more about lovely retail and service industry companies finding ways to screw people out of holiday pay or deciding only half the holiday counts for it, like "Only Thanksgiving evening," or "New Year's Day, but not New Year's Eve" because so many people are desperate for the money

No. But I'm also in Japan where Christmas isn't a holiday. Part time workers are getting a small bump in pay for New Year's Eve, but I'm salary so... It's kind of a bum deal but also a weird situation because I was hired on as brewer but we don't have our license yet so I'm doing this for now.

Korean Boomhauer
they didn’t read my list very well because all I got was burp and fart piano for android (I have a iphone) and plane station which is a PS4 shaped console but it’s a NES 1000-in-1 multicart of the same 20 bootlegs of normal NES games but the sprites are all plane related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
i have a whole lot of costco gifts to return so i put them all in a suitcase bc the suitcache is getting returned to costco as well

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP