Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

$20 to deliver a small and anonymous electric shock to another passenger, for example that guy who keeps loudly complaining about not getting enough pillows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

$1 per ticket for mid-flight lottery about whether and where to make an unscheduled stopover

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

$1000 to have the pilot announce literally anything over the intercom

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
Legitimately do not know why they don't have slot machines on an airplane or Keno or something

fartzilla

how disgusting
$25 bathroom usage fee. for your convenience, the bathroom door acceps visa, mastercard and american express

enjoy unlimited bathroom access for the duration of your flight for only $75

Manifisto

first passenger to spend $10,000 gets the right to determine whether every meal is garnished with chopped cilantro

ty nesamdoom!

ferroque

after enough flights they let you fly the plane for a bit

French Accent

$20 to block any announcements from the pilot while you're watching your movie, per movie

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
100 extra bucks and you get to fly naked

Manifisto

$1500 for priority deboarding

everyone else has to sit in their seats while you get your luggage from the overhead and make your way to the exit

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

$300 for 10 minutes in that bathroom stall that strangely has no commode in it

ty nesamdoom!

French Accent

flight attendants now spout advertisements as they give you a glass of water

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Whenever someone asks for a glass of water, without further specifying it, give them a glass of salt water, for free. When they get real thirsty - offer them non salted water at outrages prices.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Peg Sliderskew
This is out of left field but bear with me.

Walking plane.

In the UK, some primary (elementary?) schools have volunteers walk to school, picking up children at various 'stops' along the way. This reduces car use and encourages exercise, both very worthy ideas. How about we get our passengers to walk to their destinations, with the pilot at the head of the line? We save on fuel, wear and tear on the plane and all the complaining about whether it's acceptable to recline.

This would be rolled out on domestic flights to start with, but I anticipate our savings beings such that development of floating treadmills for overseas journeys would be a drop, ahaha excuse me, in the ocean.

Courtesy of Manifisto

fartzilla

how disgusting
just start selling meth on board and be done with it already, jesus

cda

by Hand Knit

fartzilla posted:

just start selling meth on board and be done with it already, jesus

In the sky, there is no law

szkud

is it too late to only use the planes that are fueled by gum?

~(‾▿‾)~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Free cigarettes

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

Free cigarettes

NO 25 cents a loose dart

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

pay $25 to interrupt all monitors with a message

pay $100 to immunize yourself to those interruptions

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

frump truck

hello... again!

plane start with no engines by default, $20 per person to add engine

szkud

I just got to find something to do with all this gum

~(‾▿‾)~

Manifisto

get this: we will rebrand ourselves as "sex airlines." or I dunno even "gently caress airlines." nothing else will change but can you imagine the buzz.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

get this: we will rebrand ourselves as "sex airlines." or I dunno even "gently caress airlines." nothing else will change but can you imagine the buzz.

Yes. Consider adding bees.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

The_Rob posted:

100 extra bucks and you get to fly naked

would legit pay this fee. i also think an airline where you can bring a parachute and get off when you want would be a good idea. HALO insertions into small towns without airports

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
M-m-m-mystery flight!

For $500 airport staff will blindfold you, and put you through the boarding process on a random flight of their choice. Are you going to Cuba? Berlin? Dubai? You'll find the answer several thousand feet in the air. Hope you tipped well.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
let's let idiots design a plane, sell essential software updates as DLC, and supervise this all with a pack of monkeys.

crimes

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Murder mystery airplane

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Escape room airplane

It's the same as a normal airplane but we hide the plagues with safety instructions behind a fake wall or something.

Manifisto

Fredrik1 posted:

Murder mystery airplane

Fredrik1 posted:

Escape room airplane

It's the same as a normal airplane but we hide the plagues with safety instructions behind a fake wall or something.

I like where this is going

can we fit a ren faire in an airplane? the aisles should be long enough for jousting, yes?

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

let's let idiots design a plane, sell essential software updates as DLC, and supervise this all with a pack of monkeys.

listen i know it's easy stick with what we've already been doing but we have to think outside of the box here

perhaps an algorithm to supervise instead of the monkeys?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i just bought out chimp.io, the unicorn software startup worth eighty billion dollars whose soul purpose is to replace having to use real chimps in movies with convincing CGI holographs programmed with AI, and also this AI powers simian combat robots who use powerful steel claws to tear the faces off insurgents.

we can also use that AI for personelle management.

crimes

cda

by Hand Knit

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Literally what airplane manufacturers do already lol

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Fredrik1 posted:

Murder mystery airplane

this one would actually be super appealing and easy to implement, opt-in when you buy your ticket, lil instructions in the boarding pass, bam

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

fartzilla

how disgusting
what about a moviepass for flights

$20 per month for unlimited flights

i think this is the solution

Yinlock

move the ejection button away from the call button

Manifisto

fartzilla posted:

what about a moviepass for flights

$20 per month for unlimited flights

i think this is the solution

outstanding business model, here's three billion in venture capital

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

sata andagi posted:

plane start with no engines by default, $20 per person to add engine

Move the engines to an annual subscription model, don't shut the engines down and notify passengers that their subscription has expired until they're well off the ground.

fartzilla

how disgusting

Manifisto posted:

outstanding business model, here's three billion in venture capital

four months later

Dear FlightPass Subscriber,

In order to continue providing you with the highest level of service, FlightPass is delighted to roll out a new, improved flight selection model. Under the new model, you are free to choose from a variety of one-way flights to the following countries:

North Korea
Iran

Don't forget, you can still book as many one-way flights as you want each month!

Thank you for trusting FlightPass, and safe travels!

Edit: For your convenience, any future flights you have already booked through FlightPass have been converted to one-way flights to one of the countries listed above, whichever is closest to your original destination.

fartzilla fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jan 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

szkud

what if we took the wings off? are those important? can they be replaced with gum?

~(‾▿‾)~