Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the horse vaginas in oblivion

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Jose is good
HugeGrossBurrito even though his tenure has been short was always a good and fun poster

Uh and looking at the list that's about it

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
i see what u did there

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
as far as i can tell

jose
jeffrey of yospos
barudak

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

AHH F/UGH posted:

Jose is good
HugeGrossBurrito even though his tenure has been short was always a good and fun poster

Uh and looking at the list that's about it

They just haven't been caught being bad yet. They volunteered to be mods here there's something real sinister going on you can be sure.

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
Lioness is good even though she probated me for asking Pet Island how to humanely paint my hedgehog blue

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

huge gross burrito is legitimately my absolute favorite person in the world and my personal hero and would be whether he was ever a mod here ornot

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Forgot one

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I stan for Burt

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

penus de milo posted:

Lioness is good even though she probated me for asking Pet Island how to humanely paint my hedgehog blue

thats hosed up, that movie made like 300 billion dollars

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

action quake 2
gloom
counter strike

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6yHoSvrTss

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i like when a mod is gonna do like a 3-day probation or something on a post from hours or days ago and they throw a 6-hour one down first. like whoa better use the fast-response probation first since youre really putting a stop to a derail in the nick of time

*in slow-motion: makes a flying leap to the computer to probate someone in a thread on page 4 of gbs*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Glenn Quebec posted:

I stan for Burt

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Burt, Grindcore and Jeffrey

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
HGB too. Jose has always been good. Baraduk is fair and I appreciate the random 3 am Genesplicsr prob for using incorrect punctuation in a thread seven months ago.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Firearms was my favorite HL mod.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

gary oldmans diary posted:

i like when a mod is gonna do like a 3-day probation or something on a post from hours or days ago and they throw a 6-hour one down first. like whoa better use the fast-response probation first since youre really putting a stop to a derail in the nick of time

*in slow-motion: makes a flying leap to the computer to probate someone in a thread on page 4 of gbs*

stop reporting people that post in poo poo threads for dumb reasons and maybe youll get better results, hth

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Firearms was my favorite HL mod.

**applies bandage to GBS**

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Derpies posted:

HGB too. Jose has always been good. Baraduk is fair and I appreciate the random 3 am Genesplicsr prob for using incorrect punctuation in a thread seven months ago.

I forgot about my homie HGB.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

I miss toby

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

im glad franco was a mod because it made watching im get exiled funnier

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

No they didn't

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Statutory Ape posted:

stop reporting people that post in poo poo threads for dumb reasons and maybe youll get better results, hth
the headcanon of what you think other people do must be quite a thing

Statutory Ape posted:

im glad franco was a mod because it made watching im get exiled funnier
this is true

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

Burt, have you come to regret having people banned over questioning Lowtax abusing his wife yet?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
that shark guy that was mod for like a day and didn't want to be a mod so he just handed out dozens of shark-themed probes for no reason

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

that shark guy that was mod for like a day and didn't want to be a mod so he just handed out dozens of shark-themed probes for no reason

I got one!

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

thank you for reminding people about nichael's tenure

cwinkle
Mar 7, 2008
PLease let me be idiot King ofd this tread!

RichardA
Sep 1, 2006
Dinosaur Gum
Koalas March

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

esperterra is good peoples
I'm warming up on that gross burrito man too

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Toby was indeed cool. Also I don't think I've heard anyone have problems with ol' genespicer.

Burrito has also seemed really on top of things today, for his short reign.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:same:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

fluffyduckies

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
first post

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Literally a Bird was a good mod

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Spinz posted:

Literally a Bird was a good mod

agreed

Actually a very good mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Athanatos in TFF is a great mod who puts up with a lot (such as modding QCS) but still stays being a cool dude.