Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm a toxic, useless piece of garbage and everything I do just hurts other people. I never meant to make you all hate me, I just wanted to have good times on the internet, but I'm a bad person who's just full of poison so I've decided not to bother anyone anymore. Between recent events here and in real life I think it's for the best if I just go far, far away from all other people so I can't hurt anyone else. I truly wish nothing but happiness for everyone here. Goodbye.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
seriously what is with all this poo poo lately

bye I guess OP, hope you get help

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Well uh... Good luck op?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I DON'T FORGIVE YOU.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

You seemed pretty chill to me, I hope you get whatever it is worked out. Good luck.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I said it before and I'll say it again: GBS is the elephant graveyard of these forums.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Linux Pirate posted:

You seemed pretty chill to me, I hope you get whatever it is worked out. Good luck.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Linux Pirate posted:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

it's ok np duder

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

yo wtf is this poo poo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Cowman posted:

yo wtf is this poo poo

Apparently this guy's a huge piece of poo poo. I mean, he seems cool, but he insists he's a piece of poo poo and who are we to argue with him?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

The Bloop posted:

seriously what is with all this poo poo lately

bye I guess OP, hope you get help

Bloop NOOOO I loved your inkling av

Although Preebles is cool (that is princess bubblegum, right?)

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
hahahaha

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8R9iSCidg&t=70s

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

drat. You never truly appreciate the power that comes with an SA account

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Op is a piece of poo poo, check the rapsheet lol

:byewhore:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

wrestling politics is complicated. almost as complicated as clown politics

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Skimmed it Looks unremarkable. Apparently has strong feelings about professional wrestling. Kind of weird but I'm not gonna judge.

sdasdas
Dec 29, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

Yea don't be so hard on yourself OP, hope you're doing ok.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
For what it's worth I accept your apology OP and I don't think you should leave forever. Sometimes life can seem very dark and it's easy to get down on yourself, just try and give it your all again tomorrow and let the past be the past.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

bradzilla posted:

i dont even understand how you can like wrestling when you got politics brain like that. well, the left politics brain anyways.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

everyone made fun of this guy in the kanye thread so that might have put him over the edge too

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

everyone made fun of this guy in the kanye thread so that might have put him over the edge too

How come? I bet it was only funny to kanye thread posters and everybody else will be confused by his shame.

edit: come back vince, don't let bullies run you off. unless you were the one being a bully, I havrn't looked into it.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
People who autoban instead of just not posting anymore have an unwarranted sense of self-importance

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a mysterious cloak posted:

Bloop NOOOO I loved your inkling av

Although Preebles is cool (that is princess bubblegum, right?)

This av is just the same inkling in a very different art style

I needed a change

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How come? I bet it was only funny to kanye thread posters and everybody else will be confused by his shame.

edit: come back vince, don't let bullies run you off. unless you were the one being a bully, I havrn't looked into it.

he posted some poo poo about vinyl records like he was a superfan who was coming from some place of authority and everyone made fun of him for basically no reason, it was pretty funny honestly.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

he posted some poo poo about vinyl records and everyone made fun of him for basically no reason, it was pretty funny honestly.

Yeah that just confuses me. It makes me feel like when a Chicagoan lectures me against putting ketchup on my hotdog.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

op has defiled god

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

You're supposed to be mocked endlessly until you cried and threw up or pulled some puppet-master bullshit. What's with everyone getting made fun of once and quitting forever?

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

You're supposed to be mocked endlessly until you cried and threw up or pulled some puppet-master bullshit. What's with everyone getting made fun of once and quitting forever?

Also going to quote this because op should know better lol

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

poo poo's hard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

U was my homie now u gone

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Lol, I'm also a toxic, useless piece of garbage and everything I do just hurts other people too. Big deal, do some yoga or whatever.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

henkman posted:

People who autoban instead of just not posting anymore have an unwarranted sense of self-importance

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I think the OP has the current record for most times a user has been probated while posting in a single thread...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My homie.....

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

should've just tucked his chain

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Im sorry forums
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to make you cry
But tonight
I'm posting the ban tag

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

May I suggest therapy and also maybe work on your perception of a random rear end forum being important?

Toxic life for life imo. I'm a huge piece of poo poo too. I'm going to therapy but I will never let go of certain lovely things I do because I like them. Shitposting is one.

Look at this forum of goon rear end nerds, who gives a gently caress what they think? Oh no, someone doesn't agree with my Yugiohs or something who cares. If you have no idea who these people are then maybe they're just bots. Bots all about tugging and milking. Good bots basically.

I forget my point. Maybe just realise that none of this matters unless you want it to and that autobans are the sign of someone that wants validation for their victim complex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Everyone flips out sometimes. You're all right. Don't take this stuff too seriously. Just post.