Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/14/us/snl-horatio-sanz-sexual-assault-grooming-minor-trnd/index.html

So the unfunny guy turns out to be worse than I thought.

Edit: Fixed link

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Driftingmouse fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I got an error when I clicked that link

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

This is some real lousy news on a Saturday Night

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
At last he has to answer for his crimes on that Boat Trip

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

quote:

Uh-oh!
It could be you, or it could be us, but there's no page here.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

About 25 years ago, I came downstairs on a Saturday morning and Horatio Sanz greeted me in my kitchen. It was weird and unexpected.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Don't forget Jimmy Fallon helped him do it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this a terrible day for bobby moynihan who occupies the same area of the brain as horatio sanz

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's as talented as he is ethical.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Horatio Handz

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Hell Yeah posted:

this a terrible day for bobby moynihan who occupies the same area of the brain as horatio sanz

Lol

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Horatio Sans Undertale

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Driftingmouse posted:

Edit: Fixed link

Aw man, I was hoping you were going to turn out to be a troll :smith:

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Horatio Sans Undertale

this.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Better close up his plug bag :(

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Wasn't he part of the Upright Citizen's Brigade workshops? Further yikes.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deqx-Xb-yHY

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol

LOL

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Who was the other chubby SNL guy whose nose bridge collapsed from all the cocaine he did?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Linux Pirate posted:

Who was the other chubby SNL guy whose nose bridge collapsed from all the cocaine he did?

Artie Lange but he was on Mad TV

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This guy does not look like he can wipe his rear end.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Linux Pirate posted:

That was Artie Lange and he was on Madtv not SNL.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
lol I hope Jimmy Fallon loses his show over this but let's be real it's Hollywood

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

low key sex master posted:

lol I hope Jimmy Fallon loses his show over this but let's be real it's Hollywood

I'm extremely curious of the identity of the "colleague" who also emailed that child. Of course, it could have been an innocuous thank-you message, but still

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
"In May 2002, the lawsuit alleges Sanz sexually abused the then-17-year-old by “kissing her, groping her breasts, groping her buttocks, and digitally penetrating her genitals forcibly and without Plaintiff’s consent” at and after SNL parties."

What does this mean?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Wait is this not the guy from Mad TV? Are they different people?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Jelly posted:

"In May 2002, the lawsuit alleges Sanz sexually abused the then-17-year-old by “kissing her, groping her breasts, groping her buttocks, and digitally penetrating her genitals forcibly and without Plaintiff’s consent” at and after SNL parties."

What does this mean?

digit = finger

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Barudak posted:

Wait is this not the guy from Mad TV? Are they different people?

This is Horatio Sanz from SNL

This is Artie Lange from MadTV

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Well that's one hell of a weekend update

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

So many fat sketch comedians, so little memory.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I saw him at a UCB show. He digitally penetrated my urethra but it just really worked in the context of the improv so I let it slide.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Vakal posted:

digit = finger

Sometimes I wonder how I achieve such idiocy

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I wonder if this is something that happens gradually or if one day you take that one snort too many and the structure of your nose just fails right then.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Johnny Walker posted:

I wonder if this is something that happens gradually or if one day you take that one snort too many and the structure of your nose just fails right then.

He claims it's from crushing up a pill on a glass surface before snorting it, and bits of powdered glass hosed up his nose. That sounds impossible and like a total pointless lie but w/e

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
drat unfunny and a pedo? This guy can’t catch a break

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Vakal posted:

digit = finger

It could mean toe.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He claims it's from crushing up a pill on a glass surface before snorting it, and bits of powdered glass hosed up his nose. That sounds impossible and like a total pointless lie but w/e

Yes that totally sounds more plausible than rampant extended cocaine use loving up your septum

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

I had no idea this was a thing that could happen, and now I'm very glad I stay away from that booger sugar :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Horatio Sans Undertale
Horatio Sans Consent.

I find it weird he was apparently bringing a 17 year old to SNL afterparties. You'd think that would have raised some flags with HR. But then, it'd be entertainment industry HR, so I'm sure they have a significantly different view of the world.