Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright so I can chug a bottle of booze that tastes like dirty crotch and make a little pee pee track in the snow and poop my pants on skis, or I can integrate my heelies onto a board and shred a whole course down the backside of the mountain and chug beers while I ride because I don’t have to hold poles. What do goons? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Johnny Tsunami should teach you all you need to know on the subject.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I think you're one of the shittiest posters on this website, and coming from me that says something, op.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tell me more about this crotch booze

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I prefer snowboarding, but I'm also better at it than skiing. That probably skews my opinion.
The pro move is to get a backpack with a bladder and an insulated hose. Fill that with your drink of choice.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Never done either, imma go jetski and they find my dead body face downnude in the shallows with a single turd hanging out of my rear end

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
I heard rich ppl dont like snowboard because they "pus h da snow down da mountain"?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
skiing is fun OP

moguls are rear end though. gently caress that noise.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Both are cool and good but snowboarding is more difficult to learn at least in my experience.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Duck and Cover posted:

Johnny Tsunami should teach you all you need to know on the subject.

I’ll teach you a loving lesson in logarithmic scaling and discrete vector dispersion if you wanna pop off with that poo poo home boy.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the last time i was skiing i tore my rotator cuff and i was with a snowboarder who got stuck in deep snow and needed my help to get out so honestly i'm not sure either one comes out on top!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
i could already ski when they invented snow boarding and theres no way im going back to being a beginner and spending all day on my arse so skiing it is.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mozi posted:

the last time i was skiing i tore my rotator cuff and i was with a snowboarder who got stuck in deep snow and needed my help to get out so honestly i'm not sure either one comes out on top!

I would prov have just immediately eaten the other snowboarder, who knows how many hours it might have taken to get help

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm gonna stick to sucking dilz in the lodge

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I want to drink alcoholic egg nog in the ski lodge communal area and fall asleep blasting out rancid farts

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I would prov have just immediately eaten the other snowboarder, who knows how many hours it might have taken to get help

probably should have, he made me do like two more runs before leaving even though i couldn't lift my right arm up lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Big Beef City posted:

I think you're one of the shittiest posters on this website, and coming from me that says something, op.

You gotta have more confidence in yourself.

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

this is the big beef ive been waiting for

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
nothing like getting back to the lodge, kicking off your boots, and getting a nice hot bowl of BEEF

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021
Never done either

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Whatever BIG BEAN SOUFFLÉ! :jerkbag:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Get a split board and get the best/worst of both, OP, while paying the same as if you had bought both a set of skis and a snowboard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Yep

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Big Beef City posted:

He's leagues better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol imagine going outside in the cold intentionally lmao

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Snowboarders are a bunch of bratty little show-offs."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nancy Reagan hung out at ski lifts and sucked guys off as they passed by in their little chairs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Is that why she had to get her knees removed?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Is that why she had to get her knees removed?

Yeah

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

Apologize to the OP. Apologize right now

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

skiing is fun OP

moguls are rear end though. gently caress that noise.

lol u noob

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Snowboarding is for children

Calurbunga dudes!! :newfap:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Totally tubular!

Spudalicious
Dec 24, 2003

I <3 Alton Brown.
I snowboarded for 15 years and now I'm old AF so tried skiing last year because all the old folks do it.

Turns out when you learn the new thing you fall down a lot and I ended up hurting more. So I still snowboard because I rarely/never fall and can do some dope poo poo.

TL;DR: Snowboward.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Spudalicious posted:

I snowboarded for 15 years and now I'm old AF so tried skiing last year because all the old folks do it.

Turns out when you learn the new thing you fall down a lot and I ended up hurting more. So I still snowboard because I rarely/never fall and can do some dope poo poo.

TL;DR: Snowboward.

Cool story kiddo, what's for lunch today, dino nuggies or mini corn dogs?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i like skiing better but i don’t think it’s worth the hassle

mountain biking best sport

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Lol my skis are 22 years old.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's surfing, OP.

LOL, just LOL at snow sports.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like to fully bone out my methods while jumping over the fat old people skiing and say see ya later losers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I only went skiing on high school trips as I was one of the poors. Never took a lesson and thought the correct way was straight down. Just kept doing the "slow down" plow where you angle the ski tips towards each other. Didn't work, constantly gained speed and got yelled at for zipping thru a training area for kids. Don't do this.