Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
As important as it was for people to break free from overbearing and bloodthirsty Catholicism, masonry, and vampirism, it seems like it’s almost impossible to charter a ship without going through at least one of those shitheads. It’s like the silent creep that’s always somehow inclusive in the people’s voice, whispering in our ears a little louder over time, until it is a shriek that we still pretend to ignore. I don’t know, I mean the first loving clue that America hadn’t shook off imperialism was that these fuckers were KILLING NATIVE AMERICANS!

And that brings us to our partially functioning/slighted modern McDonald’s. A million years you would walk in and order from a kiosk and there was a manager at the counter if you needed anything special. Masonry has actually been RESISTING a lot of the features of a McDonald’s. Well poo poo, what if you could resurrect all the fallen natives from a McDonald’s kiosk, a function of ancient technology that has actually been preserved in its perfect state by masonry making it unseeable to anyone. Nobody has hacked that poo poo in a million years. And wow with just a minimal amount of joinery this machine can trace iron deposits in creeks, estuaries, and tributaries. Just a little untouched load on the earth, rolling RAM of everyone lost to this machine. Kiosks would have been too much for our eyes to bear in the 70s, oh no, not this yet. A hearty thank you to our oppressors for pulling the wool over our eyes, you preserved a tool that brings back the blood you spilled. And you were too stupid to use an order kiosk and declared it BAD! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Akoocheemoya

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

yes I'll have the chicken nuggets please

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bro Dad posted:

yes I'll have the chicken nuggets please

gently caress yeah you will. :munch:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
America didn't want to shake off the imperialism, they simply wanted to be the fuckers in charge.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Swap with Burger Kink onion wrings and none bwe wiser.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I prefer BK but I won't say no to some chicken mcnuggies

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
is this about the georgia guide stones?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Zeluth posted:

Swap with Burger Kink onion wrings and none bwe wiser.

rodeo cheese burger is all i have to say about bk

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think i lost track somewhere. we need to go to the million year old McDonald's and order up the resurrection of dead native Americans?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i think i lost track somewhere. we need to go to the million year old McDonald's and order up the resurrection of dead native Americans?

now super size that poo poo

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Luvcow posted:

rodeo cheese burger is all i have to say about bk

Check out the Primal Angus Thickburger at Carl's Jr.

Normally I'm a man of taste and distinction who values solemn tradition in his fast-food microwaved after freezing beef puck, but I found that Carl's Jr really satisfied my primal appetite.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Need more deets on the Masons tbh

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

pseudanonymous posted:

Check out the Primal Angus Thickburger at Carl's Jr.

Normally I'm a man of taste and distinction who values solemn tradition in his fast-food microwaved after freezing beef puck, but I found that Carl's Jr really satisfied my primal appetite.

i am not near any carls jr. but i would absolutely eat that burger if i were to come across one in the wild, ty

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I don't get your 'deal' CBoy, Nooner is certified but what is you?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

By popular demand posted:

I don't get your 'deal' CBoy, Nooner is certified but what is you?

op is a bitchmouth juicer, hth

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I actually have a friend that just joined the Masons, should I ask him about kiosks? Or would that get me Mason'd (disappeared)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Best thing about McDonald’s were those YouTube videos of that guy just pissing all over the restrooms.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I see a lot of talk about American colonialism and McDonald's, but you didn't say a single thing about me, OP. Voted 2 due to the misleading thread title.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Nah I just walk into a loving McDonald’s and touch the left root access terminal on the left, stuff my loving face with hot and fresh food, touch the right root access terminal on the left, stuff my loving face, touch the right terminal on the right, and it makes a rooting scope that tries to seek system root (which is not online) so the next path of least resistance to ground is the cursory trail of ancestral blood and makes source via ancient Maltese bloodlines.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'm a vampire so I'd like my big mac raw please.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
The fact I can order two overpriced chicken sandwiches from mcdonalds 2.5 miles away using doordash is a miracle of American engineering.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I miss the honey mustard sauce at McD's. I mean I like hot mustard too but my nuggies tasted better with the ol' HM

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op is a bitchmouth juicer, hth

Thanks, now l just hve to figure out what juicer is. And bitcmoth.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I enjoy to do cooking.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Lemme get a Big Mac and a large peepee with ice.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Lemme get a Big Mac and a large peepee with ice.

Do you want coke in your peepee?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tarkus posted:

I miss the honey mustard sauce at McD's. I mean I like hot mustard too but my nuggies tasted better with the ol' HM

Aw yeah but they got hot mustard now duuuude. :munch:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Do you want coke in your peepee?

Only if you are Chinese and like to plays jokes.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Appropriate because that's my reaction in the bathroom 30 minutes after eating mcdonalds

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm going to make a #2 combo.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Appropriate because that's my reaction in the bathroom 30 minutes after eating mcdonalds

Do you aim for the bowl or shoot for the walls like me?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sir, this is the Arby's drive thru.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
midnight the stars and you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mcdonalds is my favorite Scottish restaurant.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

Mcdonalds is my favorite Scottish restaurant.

Passhhhhhh yeah they razed that sinking ship to mush bro. It ain’t right. :jerkbag:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Sir, this is the Arby's drive thru.

You piss in the goddamn cup then!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Zeluth posted:

Burger Kink

go on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

AARD VARKMAN posted:

McDonald's was actually invented by a pre-human race that went extinct and humanity's animalistic ancestors fed on the leftovers in the trash and the genetic memory stayed with them all through their evolution and drove them to reinvent it but the best humanity could do was a shallow facsimile based on rotten food in a garbage can, hence why modern McDonald's is so awful and not the ambrosia the pre-human race ate.