Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Coming from the Vault, a new game of Mafia is going to be available only on VHS for a limited time.

Mafia: Disney Sing-Along Edition, is a fast paced, newbie friendly game for 13 people.

Here are the rules for my mafia game.

I. be cool to one another. please respect basic human decency.
II. No post edits
III. Don't dead post.
IV. Don't quote direct communication from any OOT source.
V. No faking day actions. HOWEVER. if someone posts a day action, you are allowed to continue posting.
VI. Flavor arguments are not my fault. If flavor leads you astray, I'm sorry.
VII. Please honor your signup and do your best to post. You will get a lurker prod, then if you fail to meet minimum acceptable levels, something vaguely menacing will happen.
VIII. Any kind of role comparison shenanigans are frowned upon and probably a bad idea. If you find a thing in your role that lets you sleuth a thing, more power to you, but I have thought about it, and if there is a thing that could catch someone out I might have let scum know about it. But you do you friends.
IX. Don't be a dick. This isn't going to be mod enforced, but it is the most important rule.

These rules are a covenant of the spirit, not the letter, and may be enforced discretionarily depending on circumstances.

Discord is required to play my game.

Players
  1. Bifauxnen (surprise me)
  2. Caffeinated Jerkoff
  3. CirclMastr
  4. Cloacamazing! (she/her)
  5. Green Wing (she,her)
  6. Hyper Crab Tank
  7. Maerlyn (she/her)
  8. Neverhelm (He/Him)
  9. Opopanax (He/him/opop)
  10. Sandwolf (He/Him)
  11. SporkChan
  12. STONE COLD 64 (his)
  13. wologar

Grandicap fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jul 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Yeah!! Fresh from being wrong about everything in the Video Games Game of Mafia Game, I'm up for this.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
You dream about going up there.
But that is a big mistake.

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
Sure, why not. Can't wait to be scum and kill Green Wing on the first night for doubting me.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Sign me up, I need more wild mass guessing and suspicion in my life.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm prepared

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

I'm prepared

You won't get a sniff without me!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

wologar posted:

You dream about going up there.
But that is a big mistake.

Down here all the fish is happy
As off through the waves they roll
The fish on the land ain't happy
They sad 'cause they in their bowl

Caffeinated Jerkoff
Jul 13, 2014

I'd also like to sign up, please. Very excited to be wrong about everything in a way that works out by sheer coincidence

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sign me up !!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Not playing, but spectating. Might come in as a replacement if you need one.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I'll be a saint to these poor unfortunate souls

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Let's get down to business
To defeat, some scums!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

musicals are fail

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

https://youtu.be/Wg30j2Xo5fc

(yes this is a signup)

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sign me up if there's room.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ooh btw, I seem to be taking well to ADHD meds so this will be my first Mafia game with ~A whole new meta~

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Ooh btw, I seem to be taking well to ADHD meds so this will be my first Mafia game with ~A whole new meta~

dun dun DUNNNNN

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Sign me up before you go go (she/her, GMT+2).

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I'm a replacement! :)

Actually, gently caress it, I'm in. Too many of those players I want to play with, and hell, I qualify as newbie anyway, so.

Re-gently caress it, It's full :newlol:. Great news, I'll be back to being a good replacement!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jul 12, 2022

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'll spectate, unspoiled for a change of pace.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shellception posted:

I'm a replacement! :)

Actually, gently caress it, I'm in. Too many of those players I want to play with, and hell, I qualify as newbie anyway, so.

Re-gently caress it, It's full :newlol:. Great news, I'll be back to being a good replacement!

If you want you can have my spot and I can be replacement :)

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Sandwolf posted:

If you want you can have my spot and I can be replacement :)

No worries! You go kick this show on the road. I actually need a bit of a break after a month of game planning :roflolmao:.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Observer plz

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Game is full, doing discord magic, game should be up shortly.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

All of you Songs from beloved, and not so beloved, Disney properties are gathered here for the semi-annual Songs awards. It's just a little ceremony, but When You Wish Upon A Star https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pguMUFyJ3_Uis getting a lifetime achievement award, so anyone who's anyone is here. There are the smaller awards which happen first, newcomer We Don't Talk About Brunohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRMAU6V-c rakes in the awards, and once again Let it Gohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU sees more than their fair share of adulation.

Right before the curtain rises there is an ear piercing scream, nay, a Yodel. And then silence, deafening silence. As you see Yodel-adle-eedle-idle-ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyJAGV43Wug neatly bifurcated on the ground. It's masters rent asunder, technicolor rgb pooling on the ground around it. Someone is taking out songs here. And what a better place than this gathering?

Son Of Manhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WcHPFUwd6U goes to the doors and tries to pull them open, but too late Part of Your Worldhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKlJuO07eM notices the wires attached to it. When Son of Man pushed on the door Who Framed Roger Rabbit style Dip pours from the ceiling as you hear the last of Phil Collins crooning slip away as there is almost nothing left of the song.

Looks like it is up to the assembled songs to figure out who is taking you out and escape from this theatre turned murder pit.

Day 1 Starts now, Deadline is 36ish hours at 9PM EST Wednesday 7/12

Grandicap fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jul 12, 2022

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mod Grandi, yes it is he
Who made me a miller
Read my lips, and take a tip, don't investigate me
Yes, don't do something that dumb
I'll tell you now, it says scum
Say hello to your evil vizier townie!

So for me, that result you see is not my alignment
It's a con, need I go on?
Take it from me
My personality flaws
Might be adequate cause
But don't go voting for for some hot cop tip,
Night action bingo's for terminal dips
Even better than Frozen, the song he's chosen
Is one with great history!
So thanks, to Mod Grandi!

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
It seems we're starting with a banger, huh. Alas, I am less lyrically inclined. But can we really trust a Miller that openly declares themselves to be evil?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
You're joking, you're joking
I can't believe my ears
Would someone shut this fella up?
I'm drowning in my tears
It's funny, I'm laughing
You really are too much
If there's more than one miller
How can we be on track?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

wologar posted:

You're joking, you're joking
I can't believe my ears
Would someone shut this fella up?
I'm drowning in my tears
It's funny, I'm laughing
You really are too much
If there's more than one miller
How can we be on track?

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

I'm can't rhyme,
I can't sing,
But a first-post Miller claim is very very
Funny.

I'm sorry, I'm a disgrace to the arts. I'm going to stop and hum each recognisable filk though, so.

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Two first-post Miller claims are even funnier. How much do you want to bet both are real?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Count me among the people whose singing voice sounds more like monkey noises than anything a human throat should produce, so for now my rhymes will be limited.

Feels to me declaring yourself a miller day one would be suicidal, because who wants that around? That leads me to conclude Bifauxnen is actually a Jester, namely the Bells of Notre Dame, sung by the jester Clopin. A real classic, wouldn't you say?

Bake 'em away, toys, case closed. Wait, does that mean we lunch them or not?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

NeverHelm posted:

Two first-post Miller claims are even funnier. How much do you want to bet both are real?

I'll see that and raise you "there's also no cops"

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Bifauxnen posted:

I'll see that and raise you "there's also no cops"
Re-raise. There is a cop, but they are scum-aligned.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

I did suggest the other night in discord that the next game should be all millers, arsonists and jesters...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im still asleep
dont make a peep

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I have just awoken
And I'm bad at this game
But I have spoken:
Two millers? One's a false claim.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Count me among the people whose singing voice sounds more like monkey noises than anything a human throat should produce, so for now my rhymes will be limited.

Feels to me declaring yourself a miller day one would be suicidal, because who wants that around? That leads me to conclude Bifauxnen is actually a Jester, namely the Bells of Notre Dame, sung by the jester Clopin. A real classic, wouldn't you say?

Bake 'em away, toys, case closed. Wait, does that mean we lunch them or not?

Millers are still town, they investigate as scum and the common "rule of thumb" is to claim it right away. I'm leaning along the same lines as bif (no cops) but two millers seems odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!