Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
2 visin
everything fels like pusssyy
fingsrs afailing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

2 visin
fingsrs afailing

Tell us when your heart stops op

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
thread reminded me that everyone i know who abused ambien is currently either dead or in jail

drat, trigger warning that poo poo yo

e: and its like 7 people so im like 7x as sad

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

stay safe, poverty ghost

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

say hi to ambien walrus for me

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

thread reminded me that everyone i know who abused ambien is currently either dead or in jail

actually i just remembered one other guy i know who abuses ambien and is alive, unincarcerated and in fact currently holding public office so that cheered me up a little

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ecs?

Nog
May 15, 2006

2 visin
fingsrs afailing

hmmm you seem to still be pretty lucid, no typos or anything.

maybe you need a bigger hit. try something about 3 times as big.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

actually i just remembered one other guy i know who abuses ambien and is alive, unincarcerated and in fact currently holding public office so that cheered me up a little

barack INSANE obama

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

have u tried this one weird old soviet benzo?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not trying to be overly judgemental here, but I guess if I knew 7 people who went to jail in any capacity I'd re-think my friendships and social circle. If I could categorize it as "of all the people I know who went to jail, 7 of them abused ambien". I'd probably rethink my entire life.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
smoke some weed and do some nitrous next time

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
i told u i was hardcore

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
ambien not working need sleep please send help

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Ecstasy

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
trip report your moms vag: dank

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Nigmaetcetera posted:

ambien not working need sleep please send help

try reading dis thread (my excelent posts excluded)

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

is ecstasy worth it? i get all sappy and stupid while drunk i cant imagine how i would act if i thought everyone loved me

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Ilikedirt posted:

try reading dis thread (my excelent posts excluded)

*snorts Ilikedirt*

*instant raging hardon*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Wayside Bazaar posted:

smoke some weed and do some nitrous next time

do this but Do Not try to feed the nitrous in thru the carb while the bowl is cherried

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

2 visin
fingsrs afailing

see u on the other side

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

MOOBS! posted:

is ecstasy worth it?

Yes

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
real talk i love ambien and wish i could get a prescription for it but i know i would just abuse the gently caress out of it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

MOOBS! posted:

is ecstasy worth it? i get all sappy and stupid while drunk i cant imagine how i would act if i thought everyone loved me

its cool w/ the right ppl

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

real talk i love ambien and wish i could get a prescription for it but i know i would just abuse the gently caress out of it.

ambien sucks because each time you abuse it you wake up and say "wow next time im gonna really test the limits of ambien"

THS posted:

its cool w/ the right ppl

ok im gonna buy some pills and submit them to dancesafe...if things go wrong SA will be held responsible

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if youre buying ecstasy pills from some guy you are almost 100% gonna get a pill full of amphetamine hth

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

THS posted:

if youre buying ecstasy pills from some guy you are almost 100% gonna get a pill full of amphetamine hth

well i dont like meth how do i know if its real mdma??

whats better a dolphin symbol or a spiderman symbol i have my guy on skype right now

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

at best if your dude is good its a mix of ecstasy and amphetamine or heroin. real mdma is a powder

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whatever it is, crush it up and stick it up your butthole

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

MOOBS! posted:

ambien sucks because each time you abuse it you wake up and say "wow next time im gonna really test the limits of ambien"

I only took it a couple times with a girl I was dating at the time, like 6 years ago. I thought I was a sloth and thought mummies were in the room. I also ate an entire tub of ice cream, and when I woke up I said I was going to go get some ice cream from the freezer, and she told me I ate it all.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Big Beef City posted:

I'm not trying to be overly judgemental here, but I guess if I knew 7 people who went to jail in any capacity I'd re-think my friendships and social circle. If I could categorize it as "of all the people I know who went to jail, 7 of them abused ambien". I'd probably rethink my entire life.

i'd probably rethink not ending it

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
ecs is ecstasy why didn't he just say loving 'x'

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I only took it a couple times with a girl I was dating at the time, like 6 years ago. I thought I was a sloth and thought mummies were in the room. I also ate an entire tub of ice cream, and when I woke up I said I was going to go get some ice cream from the freezer, and she told me I ate it all.

yea and then you wake up and go "wow that was a cool dream i really should take more ambien"

but no

no ambien is bad for staying out of jail

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

ecs is ecstasy why didn't he just say loving 'x'

x has lost its meaning since the 90s and we both know this

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

amityville anus posted:

do this but Do Not try to feed the nitrous in thru the carb while the bowl is cherried

oooh yea that would definitely be bad...and i can totally understand how that could so easily happen, better off keeping the weed and nitrous for the daytime really

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

MOOBS! posted:

It is the best thing ever and you will be so sappy and stupid and the next day you will be more embarassed than you have ever been.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is the best thing ever and you will be so sappy and stupid and the next day you will be more embarassed than you have ever been.

ok so difference between mdma and alcohol?

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
real talk its nothing wrong to havre ur kids into drig culture by the parents,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Ecstasy is like a G6 and alcohol is like an old skateboard with 3 wheels.

• Locked thread