Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peta

Who ordered Malaysia Airlines Flight 17*********** to fly through war-torn Ukrainian airspace?

And why?

Let's get a head start on the other SA forums and get to the bottom of this fast, BYOB.

Sorry, I referenced the wrong ethnic cleansing incident, in the OP title.

Peta fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jul 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

to get to the other side

Looke

i think you mean mh17

I think it was an inside job op, for years Malaysia airlines have been leaking money, the president of the airline had no idea until now about who the person responsible was, he had an idea previously (see mh370) and after that event money was still being lost, this was their final stand to get rid of their leak once and for all.

Peta

Stealth genocide: fly airplanes full of citizens as close to the ground as possible over known war zones

Peta

Looke posted:

i think you mean mh17

I think it was an inside job op, for years Malaysia airlines have been leaking money, the president of the airline had no idea until now about who the person responsible was, he had an idea previously (see mh370) and after that event money was still being lost, this was their final stand to get rid of their leak once and for all.

It's true, Flight 370 was the one that disappeared into the ocean.

Looke

this is a picture of dead people https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BswlNNUCIAEgEZu.png

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jul 18, 2014

Peta

It's easy to get the details confused, when the same national airline repeatedly crashes its passenger craft into oceans, war zones, etc.

Looke

Peta posted:

It's easy to get the details confused, when the same national airline repeatedly crashes its passenger craft into oceans, war zones, etc.

makes you think

Diqnol

They were there for recon purposes and figured the civilian life loss would prevent them from being shot down. But they were wrong. Dead wrong.

Peta

Malaysia is trying to kill off civilians without anyone noticing

Peta

The Malaysian government is using the national airline to mow down innocent civilians

Peta

Thanks mods

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Peta posted:

Thanks mods

np hth

so are the survivors going to be flown back to malasia to be burried or what?

Looke

Arnold of Soissons posted:

np hth

if they pay for a new ticket

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Looke posted:

if they pay for a new ticket

if it was me I would rather some other carrier brought me home to be buried

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the gently caress is all this death and poo poo smdh

Peta

my new dog posted:

what the gently caress is all this death and poo poo smdh

The wrold's going to poo poo -__-

Looke

call of duty prophesied this

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

mal=bad
mal+asian=malaysian
malaysian=bad asian
think about it won't you thank you

Looke

Bip Roberts posted:

Here's a 'shop' I threw together.

Bo-Pepper posted:

mal=bad
mal+asian=malaysian
malaysian=bad asian
think about it won't you thank you

:eyepop:

i am he

anime gently caress pillow posted:

They were there for recon purposes and figured the civilian life loss would prevent them from being shot down. But they were wrong. Dead wrong.

lol

FluffieDuckie

Plane was traveling at 35,000 feet. Shoulder launch missles max out at 22,000 feet.

Fox News analyst: Ofc we can't rule out a shoulder launch missle

:foxnews:

Looke

FluffieDuckie posted:

Plane was traveling at 35,000 feet. Shoulder launch missles max out at 22,000 feet.

lmao

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

FluffieDuckie posted:

they made up the distance by getting a boost from a friend

WhenInRome

Peta

Hahahaha

i am he

rofl

mags

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ooooohhhh mygod

i am he

jesus what kind of low rent airline let's a freaking teddy bear fly a plane

Captain No-mates

too good

mags

i bet that teddy bear has a drinking problem

i am he

greedy corporate fuckos trying to cut costs by replacing human pilots with stuffed toy bears, the only surprising thing about this tory is it didnt happen in america

Salmiakki

oh lord

Looke

help find flight mh17

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

greedy corporate fuckos trying to cut costs by replacing human pilots with stuffed toy bears, the only surprising thing about this tory is it didnt happen in america

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

they made up the distance by getting a boost from a friend

Thats one tall motherfucker.

GEExCEE

holy poo poo

i am he

capitalism in action folks, another easily avoidable tragedy. captain picard is facepalming in heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

Arnold of Soissons posted:

np hth

this is ukraine, they're already being parted out into viable organs to sell on the black market

• Locked thread