Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
but nothing on red titles? I feel like there's an untapped revenue stream for Lowtax here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

red is not a chill color

Captain No-mates

there are cheaper ways to be passive aggressive

i am he

red titles are the lamest form of ownage

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

i am he posted:

red titles are the lamest form of ownage

well yeah, that's my point. Not to mention it's more economically sensible. For each vanity emote you buy, you could inform all of SA that a particular person is dumb. Three times! :eyepop:

Salmiakki

:peanut:

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

Frank Horrigan posted:

well yeah, that's my point. Not to mention it's more economically sensible. For each vanity emote you buy, you could inform all of SA that a particular person is dumb. Three times! :eyepop:

:agreed:

Pizzatime

speak after me: blue titles

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Pizzatime posted:

speak after me: blue titles

Just blue in color, or the total opposite of red titles? "I AM A FUNNY PERSON AND I LEGITIMATELY ENJOY BEING FRIENDLY"

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
avs and smileys are v important in byob

I Dunno

it's our culture and you just have to learn to respect that

google THIS

Frank Horrigan posted:

Just blue in color, or the total opposite of red titles? "I AM A FUNNY PERSON AND I LEGITIMATELY ENJOY BEING FRIENDLY"

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GENERALLY NICE AND NON-BIGOTED PERSON

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

my new dog posted:

avs and smileys are v important in byob

Yeah but with a red title you can ensure that people outside of BYOB will know how you feel about this particular person. The best part is, it doesn't even rely on you following them around and quoting posts they've made in a different board. People will see it every time that person posts! No effort required!

google THIS

IF I EVER POST IN BYOB OR ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE GREET ME CORDIALLY

Pizzatime

Frank Horrigan posted:

total opposite of red titles :3:

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
THIS SPACE GUARANTEED TO ENTERTAIN AND DELIGHT YOU -->

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Frank Horrigan posted:

Yeah but with a red title you can ensure that people outside of BYOB will know how you feel about this particular person. The best part is, it doesn't even rely on you following them around and quoting posts they've made in a different board. People will see it every time that person posts! No effort required!

thats not a nice thing to do tho

i am he

its not a funny thing to do either

ron color

Frank Horrigan posted:

whoa i uh

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"FOR A GOOD TIME, PM THIS POSTER :wink:

Ace of Baes

Frank Horrigan posted:

gay

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

i am he posted:

its not a funny thing to do either

That's exactly my point, man.

google THIS

realtalk a red title doesn't tell you how sucky a poster is it tells you how bitch mad that poster managed to make someone else

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Jett posted:

realtalk a red title doesn't tell you how sucky a poster is it tells you how bitch mad that poster managed to make someone else

Exactly, so why isn't BYOB cranking them out left and right?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:byob:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wanna punch you in the face frank

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

my new dog posted:

well that's not very nice

google THIS

Frank Horrigan posted:

Exactly, so why isn't BYOB cranking them out left and right?

too overtly confrontational

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
stfu frank u piece of sht!!!

Pizzatime

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont smoke i just tell it how it is

cuntman.net

guys i think frank is trying to own us

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Sleepy Owl posted:

guys i think frank is trying to own us

Actually I think he is trying to get someone to give him red text.

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

Actually I think he is trying to get someone to give him red text.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

my new dog posted:

What do you expect? Everyone in the Enclave is mean because they're the villains.

cruft

Why are you guys even still discussing this, when Salmiakki so thoroughly answered the question already.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Jett posted:

actually in d&d it's a pretty good indicator of badness

like, a red title isn't necessary to designate crapiness, but it's definitely sufficient

nvm no cake

because we enjoy them, okay?

sometimes you just wanna post a :tutbutt:

other times you feel like expressing your agreement with something :agreed:?

some of you even enjoy to :rznv: and that is cool too

also, holy poo poo, i love :peanut: so much

cruft

:tutbutt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

cruft posted:

:tutbutt: