Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

If you get 120 stars, talk to Yoshi 6 times, and look at the star statue, all while jumping backwards, you play as Mighty the Armadillo in Mario 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I still remember the game genie code for SMB3 Always have Hammer Brother Suit off the top of my head

XNKXGXGLIE

8 year old me loved flinging hammers

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Widestancer posted:

I still remember the game genie code for SMB3 Always have Hammer Brother Suit off the top of my head

XNKXGXGLIE

8 year old me loved flinging hammers

lol KKKZSPIU was infinitely superior because you could be anything at any time

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Widestancer posted:

That's impressive... I think the only cheats I can remember off the top of my head are "bewareoblivionisathand" from Turok 2 and "bobbybird" from South Park on the N64.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
iddqd

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
there is no cow level

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
impulse 102 :neckbeard:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I love dev console in source games. Spawning the airboat in portal was far too much fun.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
down up left left a right down

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
power overwhelming

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I go to Costco and buy their cooked ribs and chicken that they have in the Meat and Seafood section and I put them out on a platter before my wife gets home and I pretend that I cooked dinner.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

black sheep wall

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
idspispopd and then getting stuck somewhere out of the map

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
up down left right L1 L2 R1 R2 up down left right

e: I used to have like a dozen san andreas codes memorized and a bunch more written down

it's the last game I remember playing that had a lot of cool cheat codes in it

Pikachu fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jul 24, 2014

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Pikachu posted:

e: I used to have like a dozen san andreas codes memorized and a bunch more written down

oh yeah gotta have the tome.

house rules:
only 1 use of the health cheat per turn
Don't just jetpack around forever unless no one else wants to play
hand off the controller when you get wasted/busted

never do a mission

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
NARPAS SWORD00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(the code really looks like a sword the zeros are the blade)

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

justin bailey

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
-item item_rapier

Redjakk
Apr 24, 2007

cormano sigue siendo mi hermano
Fun Shoe
_Wampa__Stompa

Zigoot
Jan 30, 2008

Its too late your money is gay now

Skyrim/Fallout console command codes.

Unlock
player.additem f "1000000" (lots of money)
tgm (god mod)

and since these are bethesda games I'm talking about, the most useful code of all:

Disable - gets rid of glitchy poo poo and bugging npcs and walls you're stuck behind for no good reason. Basically the only thing that makes those games remotely playable.

Oh and the best console cheat code of all time was the debug mode code in Shadows of the Empire where you pretty much needed a friend to help you hold down all the buttons while you moved the stick gently back and forth.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Staying fit & being confident with the ladies is the real cheat code, op

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

EEL NATS

for the spider-man game

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

dncashman. see those sweet sweet pixelated titties.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

To unlock the swordfight, follow these steps. Open the Hacking program from the main menu. Open a file that has the game completed. Note: You must have completed the game first in order for this cheat to work; and the game file you select at the Hacking menu must have the game completed. Type LOGIN and press Enter. Type GUEST and press Enter. Type DIR, then a space. DIR should now appear in your command list. Access the B Drive through the DIR command. Select TOOLS from the B Drive. It will be locked and will ask you for an access code. The access code consists of 1s and 0s. You must guess the access code, as it is different each time. It is only five digits long. Once you have access to the TOOLS on the B Drive, type all the .EXE files (without the .EXE after them). For example, type DECODE then a space. DECODE will now appear in the command list. Repeat this for all other .EXE files in the TOOLS folder in the B Drive. Now, access VIRTUAL on your command list. Type in FROZENFISH as the password. An authentication test will start. An image of a Chinese symbol will appear, but it will be scrambled. The image is broken into 9 squares, and each square will have five different choices. You must change all the pieces so that a complete image appears. You have a limited amount of time to do this. Once you guess a correct image, the timer will stop and you will be taken back to the hacking screen. Look at the top of the screen. If it says "Solution: Blue", then the line will be traced and you will have to enter TRACEKILL and then press enter as fast as possible or all progress will be lost. Once you enter TRACEKILL, you will have to start back at accessing VIRTUAL on your command list. However, if it says "Solution: Red", then you will hear a message from Neo and get access to the V Drive. Open the V Drive and get all the commands from the TOOLS folder on your command list. Open the ROOTSEARCH program. Now, open the ROOT folder in the B Drive and get the two commands there on your command list. Enter the MAIL command and type THISISNOTREAL as the password and type YES. You will get a list of phone numbers:

Select the DIAL command and dial 001949555010. You should get a message from Persephone. Next dial 0013105550111. You will get you a message from Trinity. She will give you a number. Select PORTKEY and enter the number. She will start to talk to you. Type NO to both questions and she will give you a program called CRACK on your command list. Open it, then type 8RAM. It should look like this: "CRACK 8RAM". You now have access to the RAM drive. Go to DIR on your command list and access the RAM drive. A list of folder names will appear. Open the TRINITY folder. Get the Training command on your DIR by typing TRAINING then a space. Go to your command list and select TRAINING. On you command list, a file called SWORD.DSK will come up. Select it. It has now uploaded the sword onto you character in the Matrix. Quit the hacking program and select "Save Progress". You can use the sword when you start that game file. It can be used in any stage, but will only a[[ear when fighting enemies by pressing Punch + Kick. You have to enter it again when you turn off the game. Go to the Hacking program, select that file again, select TRAINING, then SWORD.DSK.

Dec 26, 2012

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

To unlock the swordfight, follow these steps. Open the Hacking program from the main menu. Open a file that has the game completed. Note: You must have completed the game first in order for this cheat to work; and the game file you select at the Hacking menu must have the game completed. Type LOGIN and press Enter. Type GUEST and press Enter. Type DIR, then a space. DIR should now appear in your command list. Access the B Drive through the DIR command. Select TOOLS from the B Drive. It will be locked and will ask you for an access code. The access code consists of 1s and 0s. You must guess the access code, as it is different each time. It is only five digits long. Once you have access to the TOOLS on the B Drive, type all the .EXE files (without the .EXE after them). For example, type DECODE then a space. DECODE will now appear in the command list. Repeat this for all other .EXE files in the TOOLS folder in the B Drive. Now, access VIRTUAL on your command list. Type in FROZENFISH as the password. An authentication test will start. An image of a Chinese symbol will appear, but it will be scrambled. The image is broken into 9 squares, and each square will have five different choices. You must change all the pieces so that a complete image appears. You have a limited amount of time to do this. Once you guess a correct image, the timer will stop and you will be taken back to the hacking screen. Look at the top of the screen. If it says "Solution: Blue", then the line will be traced and you will have to enter TRACEKILL and then press enter as fast as possible or all progress will be lost. Once you enter TRACEKILL, you will have to start back at accessing VIRTUAL on your command list. However, if it says "Solution: Red", then you will hear a message from Neo and get access to the V Drive. Open the V Drive and get all the commands from the TOOLS folder on your command list. Open the ROOTSEARCH program. Now, open the ROOT folder in the B Drive and get the two commands there on your command list. Enter the MAIL command and type THISISNOTREAL as the password and type YES. You will get a list of phone numbers:

Select the DIAL command and dial 001949555010. You should get a message from Persephone. Next dial 0013105550111. You will get you a message from Trinity. She will give you a number. Select PORTKEY and enter the number. She will start to talk to you. Type NO to both questions and she will give you a program called CRACK on your command list. Open it, then type 8RAM. It should look like this: "CRACK 8RAM". You now have access to the RAM drive. Go to DIR on your command list and access the RAM drive. A list of folder names will appear. Open the TRINITY folder. Get the Training command on your DIR by typing TRAINING then a space. Go to your command list and select TRAINING. On you command list, a file called SWORD.DSK will come up. Select it. It has now uploaded the sword onto you character in the Matrix. Quit the hacking program and select "Save Progress". You can use the sword when you start that game file. It can be used in any stage, but will only a[[ear when fighting enemies by pressing Punch + Kick. You have to enter it again when you turn off the game. Go to the Hacking program, select that file again, select TRAINING, then SWORD.DSK.

:eyepop:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

next your gonna tell me that mew really is under the loving truck

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

The hacking thing in Enter the Matrix was the coolest

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

neocron was pretty loving legit cause hacking was entering another world and it was like

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
tcl

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Mortal Kombat 2 on the Sega Megadrive; go to bottom item in the main menu and press left down left right down right left left right right

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
the only code i remember is up up down down left right left right, which unlocks a secret character for you in Shank 2.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Pikachu posted:

i don't know any of the cheats except by muscle memory

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

One time I was playing Mega Man X on an emulator and I was trying to find a game genie code to give you an infinite charged Rolling Shield, but what I ended up finding was a code that set the "firing bit" on or something, so it would constantly fire whatever weapon you last fired at no cost whenever the last shot was off the screen. So you could have a charged Rolling Shield that came back up whenever it dropped, or an infinite charged Chameleon Sting for infinite invincibility, or a constant barrage of charged Rolling Cutter or Homing Torpedo, or a constant stream of hadokens that killed certain bosses during their intros

That's probably my favorite cheat code I ever made, anyway bye

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i can probably hack that given time but i don't care to

i accidentally made a paperboy code once that made going forward not going anywhere but going fast launched you so fast the camera couldn't keep up and disabled clipping as long as you were moving, it was baller as gently caress and i didn't write it down

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

buddha in Half-Life

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

BoredDG posted:

buddha in Half-Life

still think about gordan frohman from time to time

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

excelkfa

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

LaTex Fetish posted:

still think about gordan frohman from time to time

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

black sheep wall in starcraft to reveal the whole map and disable fog of war, power overwhelming to be invincible.

I think in Warcraft 2 you could enter Tigerlillie or something and then some numbers to warp to that level, onscreen to see the whole map here I think

then there's woodstock and I think pizzapie in age 1 for wood and food, and some real silly once in age 1 too where you could get a car or a mech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
in wc2 battle.net edition you could use level select to play each level of campaign separately

• Locked thread