Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

im goth, i like my coffee black, because of the darkness that consumes my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

waitress: here's your coffee, need any sugar or cream?
me: *gestures with hands at my all black outfit, silver metal accessories*

i am he

mom: clean your room
me: its a reflection of my soul. an illustration of the chaos that resides within me.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

mags fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 27, 2014

i am he

CAT BRUSH posted:

are goths still relevant/funny?

well, no to the former, but the latter? we're finding out right now, together

mags

Noctis Horrendae
i write gay poetry

bwatts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devonshire_Arms#Dress_code

bwatts

goth bartender: whaddaya havin'?
me, in a goth pub in camden: i'll take a pint of doom bar.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Any cute goth yobbers in the LA area wana go out with byob superstar drilldo squirt?

i am he

cute goth girl: hey you're cute
me: *blank stare into the distance* i know, so are you. but the real question is: can you handle wh[pfthththht *hair stuck in mouth*

i am he

In popular culture

Shots of the interior of The Devonshire Arms, including some of its artwork, featured in "Goths",[3] an episode from a 2003 BBC anthology series, Spine Chillers.

mags

i am he

producer: ok, goth tv show, sounds good, sounds hot, but, what do we call it?
goth (w/ white faice paint and eyeshadow) *whispering*: spiiiine chillers
producer: whoa! perfect!

bwatts

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
i know what you mean i'm totally goth too

i am he

goth guy walking with normal guy

guy: sooo why do you make your face white? and dye your hair black?
goth: the contrast between white and black, light and dark, illustrates the duality of good and evil. it i--*wallet chain gets stuck on door handle* poo poo poo poo poo poo

mags

i am he

http://www.goth.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=25&sid=d2e910f8380096731286266bad5535a1

i am he

Something else you could do with that would be use a raven or something to replace the bar going into the house so it looks like the bird has the wire in its mouth. For the 2nd wire, a shorter bird just below the main one would work. Or use a two-headed gargoyle.

How much weight can that line support? That would be my first concern just because you would likely be adding a lot of weight to the spacers unless you used two materials to make the spiders.

As for the design of said spiders, I'd likely look at trying to make several diffrent designs. While a dozen+ spiders would look interesting, if you shaped them to look like some wer weaving the line, some were crawling over it, and the occasional one was repeling off the line (I'd see if they made a clear spacer I could use, or lacking that just make it purely decorative) to make it look a little more varied.

mags

satan is the only cool goth

drilldo squirt

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

I'd have sex with this woman.

i am he

I'm goth, but i work out a lot. The "strong goth," thats what some people call me, because im stronger than your typical goth.

drilldo squirt

i am he posted:

I'm goth, but i work out a lot. The "strong goth," thats what some people call me, because im stronger than your typical goth.

I have a goth fetish but I'm not goth myself.

mags

drilldo squirt posted:

I'd have sex with this woman.

she's gross and uninteresting looking

i am he

Goths think all manner of hosed up poo poo these days. Spiders areg ood, clowns aren't scary, israel is justified, just some examples of the more "out there" opinions many goths are adopting, in an attempt to stay on the fringes of alternative culture.

mags

goth zionist sounds like a good goth band name

drilldo squirt

CAT BRUSH posted:

she's gross and uninteresting looking

I'd use her pigtails like bike handles and ride her.

mags

drilldo squirt posted:

I'd use her pigtails like bike handles and ride her.

she doesn't have wheels and would crawl really slowly

mags

goths are into cosplay too

mags

or is he emo

i am he

CAT BRUSH posted:

she doesn't have wheels and would crawl really slowly

me: giddy up!!
she: ugh, whats the point? every second i spend alive is just one more i could be spending dead.
me: go horsey go!

drilldo squirt

i am he posted:

me: giddy up!!
she: ugh, whats the point? every second i spend alive is just one more i could be spending dead.
me: go horsey go!

drilldo squirt

Seriously though, I would have sex with her and use her pigtails as leverage while I pound her butthole raw.

i am he

goth kid has to meet with teacher after class because of poor performance on tests

teacher: Charlie, you're really going to need to make some changes if you want to pass this class. why don't you join me after school for some remedial geography? i think it could really help you out.
goth: what is.... earth?
teacher: well, we can talk more about that if you let me help you study for the upcoming exam.
goth: it's nothing but a prison. a decaying orb in this empy, cold, and harsh universe.
teacher: you're going to fail

mags

drilldo squirt posted:

Seriously though, I would have sex with her and use her pigtails as leverage while I pound her butthole raw.

you are weird and slightly pedo because pigtails are a little girl's hairstyle

FluffieDuckie

drilldo squirt

CAT BRUSH posted:

you are weird and slightly pedo because pigtails are a little girl's hairstyle

I'm not sure your correct here, cat. She is obviously of age and also hot as hell.

drilldo squirt

I would not gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

didn't she just have some horrible allergic reaction to hair dye or something of the like

• Locked thread