Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

i used the "help" tag so people know you should come here to help each other. refinement, spitballing, its all weclome here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

also NO STEALING, if somebody comes up with a thread idea thats good just tell them dont steal it for yourself jerk

verily carefree

a thread about WMS

i am he

maybe a thread where we make up hypothetical movies/roles that famous actors turned down. like make it slightly wacky but still believable.

verily carefree

i am he posted:

maybe a thread where we make up hypothetical movies/roles that famous actors turned down. like make it slightly wacky but still believable.

did you know harrison ford was originally supposed to be the terminator?

i am he

Double Goku posted:

did you know harrison ford was originally supposed to be the terminator?

this is what im talkin about. im gonna make the thread.

verily carefree

i am he posted:

this is what im talkin about. im gonna make the thread.

Do the thing ™

Looke

a thread where we set up a court accuse a yobber of something and then get them probated

joke_explainer

we could do a bottle episode, just a loose framing device in one thread that recalls past great threads? I dunno guys I'm out of ideas here...

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
funny gifs that we can use as a repository so that we have a collection of gifs to reply to posts with that are funny, clever, and relevant to the subject!

that way, replies are zero-effort and simple! Like Reddit!

Koishi Komeiji

-Some kind of Pokemon thread :shrug:

-Hasn't been a za thread in a while. Maybe try to bring that back only in a way that's funny, I dunno :shrug:

-Yobbers like food and weed so maybe make a thread based on Munchie meals :shrug:

-Joke thread :shrug:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Double Goku posted:

a thread about WMS

i am he

Mighty Stalker posted:

-Some kind of Pokemon thread :shrug:

-Hasn't been a za thread in a while. Maybe try to bring that back only in a way that's funny, I dunno :shrug:

-Yobbers like food and weed so maybe make a thread based on Munchie meals :shrug:

-Joke thread :shrug:

I was trying to think of a good pizza thread, but then I saw dct's in the goldmine, and i think that covered most of the good pizza related ideas.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

loving loving gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

i am he

maybe something with ice cream...? i bet ice cream is very popular among byob posters, in moderation of course.

alnilam

skelletons

dogcrash truther
post pics of your mom or dad thread (no fakes)

dogcrash truther
leaf thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

post pics of your mom or dad thread (no fakes)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

barnstorm ideas for threads

i am he

water

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

How hot is it where you are thread. Bonus points for omg it's cold here in the Southern Hemisphere posts.

posting smiling
basically i haven't figured out how to start this thread, but it would end with all the hot posting gals fighting each other to marry me under the false impression that i'm a member of the british royal family. might be a fun idea.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wife/husband comparison thread w/ spouse tier lists

i am he

containtment thread for the posters who are old as dirt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Origami thread

Dubsy

thread about thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Anencephaly thread inspired by Looke

ron color
thread where we all claim periodic elements and draw our impressions or maybe what they mean

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
a thread where i am murdered and u must solve the crime

i am he

ron color posted:

thread where we all claim periodic elements and draw our impressions or maybe what they mean

good thread idea, ron

i am he

depends a lot on how creative and funny the people in the thread are, though

ron color
ain't that the truth....if the op is strong it can bring the talent to the table

ron color
rollerblades mega thread

Dubsy

ron color posted:

heelies mega thread

Afro Doug

i have an idea for a really good thread.

i am he

ron color posted:

maybe say what you think their personalities are like

gold? she's a bitch.

eh

i am he

Afro Doug posted:

i have an idea for a really good thread.

what is it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

bad thread thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my air conditioner broke. i was thinking of making a thread about that

• Locked thread