Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

He's not doin' so well guys.

In this thread you can donate some burns for Ableist Kinkshamer to use.

I'm not in the right mindset but I know you guys've got 'em. Maybe we could even get The Science of Suck to make a cameo, who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

welp.

cruft

I guess it's only for 6 hours. There's still time!

Help a guy out!

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
shut up fag

OG Necromancer

thats a good one!

cruft

OG Necromancer posted:

thats a good one!

Yeah, that's already better than basically anything he came up with on his own.

FluffieDuckie

perhaps he could trying saying something about how guns are bad :shrug:

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

perhaps he could trying saying something about how guns are bad :shrug:

How about that plus about his opponent being also bad?

owl milk
nazi's used guns so their bad

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

How about that plus about his opponent being also bad?

perfect. i think he should go with that

OG Necromancer

how about something like
gently caress you

alnilam

"Guns are bad and so are you"

"You, like guns, shouldn't be brought near anyone who isn't specifically trained to deal with you and has a very good reason to"

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Something about how Interceptor loves guns so much he hosed one and it blew is dick off, but that it was still the best sex he ever had.

arghfist

no thanks op, I won't be donating any of my sick burns to this cause

OG Necromancer

oh oh oh i got another one
go away

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

p sure the title says bum collection

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Awesome! posted:

it does. now i'm just imagining a butt that looks like that weird coin donation thing in mcdonalds

joke_explainer

He should say even though people find an awful beauty in weaponry, in the function of it, in the object itself and the use of it as recreation, this appreciation is immaturity/insecurity. It reflects a very limited view of the world as a whole: You might appreciate the engineering, but that takes the object as a singular thing, as if it exists in a world without context. Every object has to be judged in the greater context in society and the universe as a whole. As long as his recreational objects are designed, and have potency, as weapons, and are employed as weapons, the 'beauty' of a weapon is shortsightedness. In context, the weapon's consequences are tragic and can't be divorced from that. Even the act of self-defense is a tragedy on both sides in context, both destructive and diminishing to the performer and deadly and regrettable to the person that necessitated it, not to mention vanishingly improbable in context with all the other offenses of weapons. To value weapons as beautiful, you divorce the context, glamorize the destruction of human life, and delight in the cruelty the human heart is capable of.

Guns cannot be ethically appreciated until they no longer are dangerous to human life. To do so willingly increases the sum total of cruelty and destruction in our culture, even if you never use your weapon in anger. No human that aspires to behave ethically can justify this action, and if you do not aspire to behave ethically, you are not the kind of person that should be allowed to wield weapons.

various cheeses

do you like put the coins into the butt?

FluffieDuckie

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

He should say even though people find an awful beauty in weaponry, in the function of it, in the object itself and the use of it as recreation, this appreciation is immaturity/insecurity. It reflects a very limited view of the world as a whole: You might appreciate the engineering, but that takes the object as a singular thing, as if it exists in a world without context. Every object has to be judged in the greater context in society and the universe as a whole. As long as his recreational objects are designed, and have potency, as weapons, and are employed as weapons, the 'beauty' of a weapon is shortsightedness. In context, the weapon's consequences are tragic and can't be divorced from that. Even the act of self-defense is a tragedy on both sides in context, both destructive and diminishing to the performer and deadly and regrettable to the person that necessitated it, not to mention vanishingly improbable in context with all the other offenses of weapons. To value weapons as beautiful, you divorce the context, glamorize the destruction of human life, and delight in the cruelty the human heart is capable of.

Guns cannot be ethically appreciated until they no longer are dangerous to human life. To do so willingly increases the sum total of cruelty and destruction in our culture, even if you never use your weapon in anger. No human that aspires to behave ethically can justify this action, and if you do not aspire to behave ethically, you are not the kind of person that should be allowed to wield weapons.

:iceburn:

bacalou

:eyepop:

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

various cheeses posted:

do you like put the coins into the butt?

i guess? either that or we're literally collecting butts and/or homeless people

OG Necromancer

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

:holymoley:

verily carefree

Awesome! posted:

verily carefree

its hard to tell with this font keming

thewizardofshoe

wtf I see no bums

I'll be the first to donate I guess

Feel better Ableist Kinkshamer

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thewizardofshoe posted:

wtf I see no bums

I'll be the first to donate I guess

Feel better Ableist Kinkshamer

dont doxx me

OG Necromancer

:yosbutt:

thewizardofshoe

:tutbutt::nyan:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

I came in here hoping for buns and have been largely disappointed. This is a thread I cannot get behind.

bacalou

UnwiseTrout posted:

I came in here hoping for buns and have been largely disappointed. This is a thread I cannot get behind.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

where da bums at?

Oops! Found this one hiding under the porch, the little scamp.

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

I love it when I can cover buns with seed

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

where da bums at?

Oops! Found this one hiding under the porch, the little scamp.

Glenn, you need to call the police immediately and evict that homeless person. Trust me they will ruin your life. Volunteer at a homeless shelter or something but don't risk your safety and personal property. It's a terrible way to live and they definitely need help but there's better ways to go about it.

Portable Staplefrog

is Ableist Kinkshamer the name of a homeless shelter? That would explain the collection thread

google THIS

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

this is good but it needs to be snappier, lemme run it through ms word's "summarize" feature

google THIS

Jett posted:

this is good but it needs to be snappier, lemme run it through ms word's "summarize" feature

result: "ur a human being stfu"

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
He should say even though people find an ADJECTIVE beauty in NOUN, in the function of it, in the object itself and the use of it as AN ACTIVITY, this appreciation is immaturity/insecurity. It reflects a very limited view of the world as a whole: You might appreciate the ADJECTIVE, but that takes the object as a singular thing, as if it exists in a world without context. Every object has to be judged in the greater context in society and the universe as a whole. As long as his VERB objects are designed, and have potency, as PLURAL NOUN, and are employed as PLURAL NOUN, the 'beauty' of a NOUN is shortsightedness. In context, the NOUN's consequences are ADJECTIVE and can't be divorced from that. Even the act of VERB is a tragedy on both sides in context, both ADJECTIVE and diminishing to the OCCUPATION and ADJECTIVE and regrettable to the person that PAST TENSE VERB it, not to mention ADJECTIVE improbable in context with all the other ADJECTIVE of PLURAL NOUN. To value PLURAL NOUN as ADJECTIVE, you divorce the context, ADJECTIVE the destruction of NOUN, and delight in the NOUN the human NOUN is capable of.

PLURAL NOUN cannot be ADJECTIVE appreciated until they no longer are ADJECTIVE to human PLURAL NOUN. To do so willingly increases the sum total of NOUN and NOUN in our culture, even if you never use your NOUN in EMOTION. No human that aspires to behave ADVERB can justify this action, and if you do not aspire to VERB ADVERB, you are not the kind of NOUN that should be allowed to wield NOUN.

joat mon fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

joat mon posted:

He should say even though people find an ADJECTIVE beauty in NOUN, in the function of it, in the object itself and the use of it as AN ACTIVITY, this appreciation is immaturity/insecurity. It reflects a very limited view of the world as a whole: You might appreciate the ADJECTIVE, but that takes the object as a singular thing, as if it exists in a world without context. Every object has to be judged in the greater context in society and the universe as a whole. As long as his VERB objects are designed, and have potency, as PLURAL NOUN, and are employed as PLURAL NOUN, the 'beauty' of a NOUN is shortsightedness. In context, the NOUN's consequences are ADJECTIVE and can't be divorced from that. Even the act of VERB is a tragedy on both sides in context, both ADJECTIVE and diminishing to the OCCUPATION and ADJECTIVE and regrettable to the person that PAST TENSE VERB it, not to mention ADJECTIVE improbable in context with all the other ADJECTIVE of PLURAL NOUN. To value PLURAL NOUN as ADJECTIVE, you divorce the context, ADJECTIVE the destruction of NOUN, and delight in the NOUN the human NOUN is capable of.

PLURAL NOUN cannot be ADJECTIVE appreciated until they no longer are ADJECTIVE to human PLURAL NOUN. To do so willingly increases the sum total of NOUN and NOUN in our culture, even if you never use your NOUN in EMOTION. No human that aspires to behave ADVERB can justify this action, and if you do not aspire to VERB ADVERB, you are not the kind of NOUN that should be allowed to wield NOUN.

• Locked thread