Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy

The citizens of the 'yob have to have some pretty hosed up dreams what with all the chilling and weed and suicidal thoughts, so here's the one I had last night.

I was helping my (now dead) stepfather build a deck for the San Diego Comic Con. When the deck was complete I walked up on top of it and was able to look through the huge glass windows that I don't remember us building into another wing of the building.

In that wing Ron Jeremy was photographing some girl nude on the back of a horse. Ron, the horse, and the girl, all nude. And he was taking pictures for his next comic book.

Tell me goons, what did you dream about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

my last dream was p long & i'll write up more later but the most hosed up bit was that someone had a basket weave toilet seat

p hosed up imo

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
i had a dream the other night that was kind of screwed up and i don't know what it means necessarily. i was basically sitting at a booth in a diner drinking coffee and then a clown walks in and sits down at my table and he hands be a balloon animal which kind of looked like a pink giraffe or something. then the next thing i know i'm in this dark seedy nightclub surrounded by shirtless men (who were really ripped btw) and everyone looked like they were dancing and having a good time, i walked around the club a little and i wasn't like going over to any of these spots but i could see in the corners of the club a bunch of dudes like sucking dick and having sex and it looked like they were enjoying themselves. then i remember busting out some hot moves on the dance floor and eeveryone was like clapping for me and cheering and then at one point everyone started chanting "come out with us! hang out with us!".

i felt really safe and happy and accepted when everyone was cheering for me but then i woke up and was really confused about the dream. i'm not sure what to make of it all, there wasn't a consistent thread or theme or anything going on. does it mean i should become a clown or something?

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

i was hanging on a chainlink fence and it started floating higher and higher, thousands of feet into the air and it got all foggy and i had to hold on or id fall and was like: I am hosed.

GoodbyeTurtles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

my last dream was p long & i'll write up more later but the most hosed up bit was that someone had a basket weave toilet seat

later in my dream i went to a future looking house w/ a huge window for a wall that was also a door to a big communal garden w/ some pools and it was p nice until robots shepherded every1 back inside and some guy didn't want to go back in so they put him in a plastic egg thing that flew away
so i ran around the outside of the house which was actually a landed spaceship i turned into a jet/ anime robot jet and killed robits and went back into the ship which was damaged and there was a cool bit where the gravity was all messed up and i was floating around

GoodbyeTurtles

i had another longass dream but one of the more memorable bits was when my party of friends with whom i was on some kind of quest (to get to a nightclub in germany) were all asked by a tree to marry it

but it didn't ask to marry me and just ignored me when i asked

that's cold, tree, real cold

pig slut lisa

irl is good

last night (irl, while awake) i had a late night burrito from a burrito truck with my chinese friend and then i dreamed that my friend opened a chinese burrito restaurant. basically it was burritos but you'd get cellophane noodles instead of rice. the biggest competitor of the restaurant was another restaurant called "banini panini".

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i only remember my nightmares

RWT3

by Lowtax
Last night I dreamed that I was sitting in an office in front of a big wooden desk, waiting for the editor of the newspaper to come back in to speak with me. After a while I noticed that there weren't any doors in the room, so I started moving around the office, exploring. The walls were wood paneling and the floor was a deep red carpet. I felt something below me and noticed a circular hatch, from a submarine, in the floor beneath me. I opened it up and slid down into the hole. It was very tight, so tight that my arms were squeezed against my torso and my legs obscured what lay below. The walls of the shaft, now gold-colored, started contracting and expanding, pushing me deeper down into the hole. It became harder and harder to breathe, until I began clawing at the walls to try to push myself out faster. I felt myself being shot out the end of the tube, only to find I had merely found a wider section, and it quickly narrowed again. At the very end of the tunnel, I was floating in the ocean, land miles away on the horizon, wondering how far it would be to swim and if the people there had a cold beer waiting for me.

I woke up feeling a little unsettled, breathed in and out for a moment, and took a big drink from the glass of water I keep beside my bed, at which point I suddenly actually woke up to find my glass of water spilled all over my chest.

Corn Glizzy

Just woke up, was having a dream that I worked in a dog shelter and Billy Joel's Tell Her About It was playing on repeat.

Truly hell

Salmiakki

i was playing a part in a greaser musical [not grease, something else] and at one point i started lucid dreaming and turned into a robot and flew away. there were a lot of hosed up birds

City of Glompton

I dreamed about being a resident of poor town that discovered an accidental marijuana garden. they sold the buds to raise funds. :shrug:

Dexters Secret

I know nobody cares about my wrestleman dreams but, I had one where there was some clown being a loving troll by walking past a dude at a vending machine and just palming a bunch of buttons. then later on the clown was trying to use the same machine and couldnt figure it out, so I was laughing and telling him he was going to get punched in the face sometime if he hadnt already

then Paul Heyman comes walking by and says "kid, if you dont get punched in the face youa arent doing it right", to which i said yeah well you are paul heyman blah blah. he then stepped up and said, "go on, hit me" and some guy i havent seen sinec highschool materialised and just socked him in the eye and that was pretty much it welp cya

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Paul Heyman is one of the best parts of wrestling.

GEExCEE

Dexters Secret posted:

I know nobody cares about my wrestleman dreams but, I had one where there was some clown being a loving troll by walking past a dude at a vending machine and just palming a bunch of buttons. then later on the clown was trying to use the same machine and couldnt figure it out, so I was laughing and telling him he was going to get punched in the face sometime if he hadnt already

then Paul Heyman comes walking by and says "kid, if you dont get punched in the face youa arent doing it right", to which i said yeah well you are paul heyman blah blah. he then stepped up and said, "go on, hit me" and some guy i havent seen sinec highschool materialised and just socked him in the eye and that was pretty much it welp cya

thats a great dream... for me to steal and incorporate into my wrestling fiction erotica empire

Highly Unnecessary

Anyone here ever experience sleep paralysis nightmares? Good times.

City of Glompton

Highly Unnecessary posted:

I saw my dad have one while he was napping in the living room one. I thought he was having a stroke or something, it was freaky.

treasure bear

i have been lucid dreaming but then felt my body paralyzed in bed but still been able to move around in the dream for a bit

ulvir

I freaked out the first time I experienced it

Diqnol

Last night I dreamed that I was dating my girlfriend from highschool again, only get this: her head was spinning like an owl. The twist? I thought it was hot as hell and made her suck my dick, then I woke up.

cruft

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I dreamt I was holding a baby and picking out a gift for the nanny, I woke up and my cat was curled up in my arms
I've never had a nanny

heard u like girls

man you are knocking them out of the park today

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I once dreamt that I was having sex with a lady friend of mine, then midway through my penis swelled up to 3x its normal size, then turned black and split open like an overcooked hotdog. Then it fell off.

Omeene
I suffer from regular sleep paralysis and those are the only dreams I remember. My last one was me being suffocated by a girl with a pig's head. :shrug:

(p.s. it gave me a semi-erection which i'm not very proud of)

Savage For The Winjun

i smoke so much weed that my reality is dreams and sleep is just sleep

bog pixie

LappyDore64 posted:

I once dreamt that I was having sex with a lady friend of mine, then midway through my penis swelled up to 3x its normal size, then turned black and split open like an overcooked hotdog. Then it fell off.

Hmm

dogcrash truther

cuntman.net

i dreamed that i woke up and got out of bed and then i really woke up but i didnt get out of bed

DinosaurDavid

Froody
It's always school. No matter what, I always dream I'm back in school in my old home town. Except people I know now are there. Sometimes fictional characters as well. And it's always some mundane poo poo like I have to form a debate team or we have to do a science project. It scares me that my subconscious is so obsessed with the past.

i am he

I had a dream, well more of a nightmare, last night. I chipped one of my teeth, and as I felt it with my tongue, the tooth fell out. I started to run my tongue over the rest of my teeth, and one by one, they fell out as well. I began to choke on the teeth, so I spit them out into my hand. They felt cold and foreign, and I stared at them. The blood and saliva began to accumulate in my palm, and I screamed. Then, I woke up, and my pillow had $1.60 under it.

cuntman.net

i am he posted:

I had a dream, well more of a nightmare, last night. I chipped one of my teeth, and as I felt it with my tongue, the tooth fell out. I started to run my tongue over the rest of my teeth, and one by one, they fell out as well. I began to choke on the teeth, so I spit them out into my hand. They felt cold and foreign, and I stared at them. The blood and saliva began to accumulate in my palm, and I screamed. Then, I woke up, and my pillow had $1.60 under it.

Corn Glizzy

Lately I've been having a lot of dreams where I'm pissing and I get scared and wake up to check for real piss but there never is any. One of these days I think I'm gonna lose and there will be so much piss.

I can't figure it out though, I don't get drunk and go to sleep, its just a weird "Let me piss on this cartoon flower" sequence in my dreams or something.

Corn Glizzy

i am he posted:

This dream usually means you're super anxious/stressed about something you can't control. Like pissing in your sleep.

posting smiling
what does the dream mean where you're standing in a public place and you realize you're slouching so you start to draw yourself up to your full height, but you realize that your legs are different lengths and you can't balance up on one leg?

Pizzatime

I was in some kind of super market that was constantly on the verge of closing for the night and there was this one counter with a couple SNES games there, at first I didn't take any and went past to look for some sweets, but eventually I went back there and the only thing that was left was 3 different versions of lemmings! boo, boring! so I went to the counter where my friend who was also there trying to get his games bought and he also had the ones I was gonna get and somehow he gave me at least one of them. Then a whole bunch of other crap happened. The "seeing video games that I didn't know of yet in a store" dream is actually a monthly recurring dream for me. It was my one joy as a child.

Salmiakki

LappyDore64 posted:

did you watch tetsuo before bed?

Matoi Ryuko

LappyDore64 posted:

:stare:

Saranya

Last night I dreamed that I was in highschool, and during a free period someone sent me down to the basement to pick up some papers that were left in the back of an old greenhouse. When I got down there the grow lights were all on and everything was overgrown to the point where it looked like a jungle. I pushed some vines and ferns aside and saw that between me and the papers I needed was a huge tiger, looking right at me. The rest of the dream was me standing frozen, locked in a very intense and stressful staring contest with the tiger until I decided I really didn't give a poo poo about the papers and ran the gently caress out of there. Whenever I have a back in highschool dream it's always full of weird disused labs, or secret pools, or in this case some nightmare jungle greenhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy

Just dreamt I was at a community college with Dennis Leary and he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and camo pants. I told him I liked his albums when I was a kid and he smiled before going to his class. I went to the school bar instead of going to class.

• Locked thread