Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
and over again when everyone has probably bought it by now

are there really people in tyool 2014 who are hurrying to buy skyrim when it goes on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Elf games are for faggots and schzophrenic larpers hope that helps OP.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Milky Moor posted:

and over again when everyone has probably bought it by now

are there really people in tyool 2014 who are hurrying to buy skyrim when it goes on sale?

I don't have it but I also don't want it so yeah I don't know who the gently caress keeps buying it.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Yes.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i know a few people who bought it b/c the price went down

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I preordered, and got all the DLC day-one, but on the 360 because my computer was a toaster.

Now I have a medium gaming rig and I'll prob buy the Legendary Edition when it's on sale (and I'm not $1500 in debt due to car repairs) just to gently caress with mods.

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
at least it isnt bioshock infinite

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

simsense cumshots posted:

Elf games are for faggots and schzophrenic larpers hope that helps OP.

Dwarf gamer detected.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

It's also consistently occupied two slots on the GameFAQs top 10 list since release, and the PS3 version takes up a third slot when there are no new releases.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Pretty enjoyable game to gently caress around in, also it has something that appeals to just about every gamer demographic and is large enough in terms of content that it has a lot of replayability. It also has enough market saturation/name recognition that it's a recognizable title even to non-gamers sometimes.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i was playing skyrim right before i went to the hospital tuesday and then the phlebotomist brought up the game while i was having blood drawn

it was loving weird

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

its more popular than crack op

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

i was playing skyrim right before i went to the hospital tuesday and then the phlebotomist brought up the game while i was having blood drawn

it was loving weird

hospital workers play games too, you know

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Doctor Goat posted:

it was loving weird

did you ask how many mods he has installed

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

kill you are self posted:

did you ask how many mods he has installed

he played on console

AHungryRobot posted:

hospital workers play games too, you know

yeah i know but i did not mention skyrim, i was telling him what happened leading up to an inexplicable seizure and said i was playing a game and he immediately brought up skyrim and i was like "whoa that was the thing i was playing right before this, weird"

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
"this guy looks like a retard seizure nerd, bet he knows what skyrim is"

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
"what mods do you have??"

"...it's on my xbox?"

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
that is pretty accurate except i was messing with mods before the trip and asked if he had tinkered with them when he brought up skyrim instead of just going "what mods do you have" all immediately assuming

i don't even have a seizure disorder, it just arbitrarily happened and now i do not want to play skyrim again in case it was bethesda's jank spreading and infecting me

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

*installs skyrim realistic horse pussy mod, start frothing at the mouth and have to go to the hospital*

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

he played on console

probably shouldn't let dirty loving console peasants mess with your blood

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Doctor Goat posted:

he played on console

lol

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
final fantasy 7 should be at the top of the list. this is an outrage. final fantasy 7 is the best game. i beat it

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEN8QLXewM

this is why

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Skyrim

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Mach2 posted:

I preordered, and got all the DLC day-one, but on the 360 because my computer was a toaster.

Now I have a medium gaming rig and I'll prob buy the Legendary Edition when it's on sale (and I'm not $1500 in debt due to car repairs) just to gently caress with mods.

I doubt the moderators care what system you play skyrim on.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
It's good to know if someone's scrub tier xb360 posting, or part of the pc master race.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
i made an argonian named stan and stole a horse that was in the middle of nowhere with no owner, then got attacked by skeletons why wouldn't anyone want this game

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
most people with mental disorders are poor duh

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
The real question is: Why is the (poo poo) DLC more expensive than the base game? gently caress you Gaben.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
My fiancee just bought me the Legendary Edition with Steam Wallet Credit she made from selling TF2 items on the marketplace. I am officially A Part Of The Problem

Currently modding the poo poo out of it.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mach2 posted:

My fiancee just bought me the Legendary Edition with Steam Wallet Credit she made from selling TF2 items on the marketplace. I am officially A Part Of The Problem

Currently modding the poo poo out of it.

make sure to give all females the nude, big boobs mod. also make i so that you can wear skimpy lingerie and prostitute yourself out with poorly animated sex scenes and cocks. the way god intended skyrim to be played

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Skyrimjob

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

*installs skyrim realistic horse pussy mod, start frothing at the mouth and have to go to the hospital*

where can i find the realistic horse pussy mod?? im asking for a friend

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dexters Secret posted:

where can i find the realistic horse pussy mod?? im asking for a friend

brony spotted!!!!!

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

yeah i remember that it was pretty funny

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Jellidelic posted:

yeah i remember that it was pretty funny
nice avatar

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

v. kawaii

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

VideoGames posted:

make sure to give all females the nude, big boobs mod. also make i so that you can wear skimpy lingerie and prostitute yourself out with poorly animated sex scenes and cocks. the way god intended skyrim to be played

I'm just making like, the water and HUD look pretty and fixing the awful AI. And giving myself Lord of the Rings armor and weapons and poo poo like that.

Almost every mod I install is lore-appropriate and I know that makes me a huge loving nerdtard

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mach2 posted:

I'm just making like, the water and HUD look pretty and fixing the awful AI. And giving myself Lord of the Rings armor and weapons and poo poo like that.

Almost every mod I install is lore-appropriate and I know that makes me a huge loving nerdtard

after you finish it install lore inappropriate mods in all games and make them your own whack as gently caress insane game experience and i guarantee it becomes a whole new area of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

good poo poo my man

• Locked thread