Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

it's time to get dressed up ghouls and gals!

show off your halloween avs here and ask for help in picking your halloween avs.

i'll start. i'm fluffieduckie and i stayed up until midnight last night so it would finally be october and i could show off my halloween av that my main man bacalou made for me. bacalou is my hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

hllo im here

FluffieDuckie

Salmiakki posted:

hllo im here

you look fabulous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my av is dressing u-p as an astronaut

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my av is dressing u-p as an astronaut

very convincing!

Koishi Komeiji

Are they still doing big avs? Cause I would rather die than give up my big av :colbert:

precision

by VideoGames
itt fluffieduckie is paid by lowtax to entice people into constantly buying new avatars

j/k love the new av fluff

ulvir

my avatar is celebrating by dressing up as a renowned 19th and 20th century author and one of his country's three lauretates of the nobel prize in literature

i am he

Mighty Stalker posted:

Are they still doing big avs? Cause I would rather die than give up my big av :colbert:

no but yyou can change it back to the big av yourself since its already on the sa servers

FluffieDuckie

Mighty Stalker posted:

well we don't want anyone dying over this

FluffieDuckie

precision posted:

itt fluffieduckie is paid by lowtax to entice people into constantly buying new avatars

j/k love the new av fluff

i've been getting a cut of all new avs purchased as a result of my avvie thread all this time. it's time everyone knew

alnilam

My av is always halloweeny

alnilam

It's from a book about sCaRy DtOrIeS

MeccaPrime

way ahead of you, my av is already halloween themed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0j3rlmqyWg

bwatts

:D

Matoi Ryuko

I'm wearing a hat.

ulvir

looking good craig

alnilam

:eyepop:

Lil Cunty

i was going to see if i could coerce someone into making me a skeletal spacepug so i could finally be a true bone bud in both name AND blood, but then forums favorite and local byob talent bo-pepper did a bug pug that has little antennae and it is super cute so now i am torn

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

i was going to see if i could coerce someone into making me a skeletal spacepug so i could finally be a true bone bud in both name AND blood, but then forums favorite and local byob talent bo-pepper did a bug pug that has little antennae and it is super cute so now i am torn

please show us bug pug so we can help you make this decision

nvm no cake

im a real boy for halloween thanks to bacalou

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

one hosed up tiny skull, imo

Matoi Ryuko

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

one hosed up tiny skull, imo

That's me before braces.

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

please show us bug pug so we can help you make this decision

Bo-Pepper posted:

save us from bug pug cyborg commando!

i'm the one on the right

with the antennae

Scaly Haylie

this is just a cool av that coincided with October 1 but i'm willing to pretend if you are, fluff

the unabonger

Mighty Stalker posted:

just bookmark the big av and you can have it whenever you want!
I will be changing my av as soon as I get home!

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

i'm the one on the right

with the antennae

i love bug pug. maybe we can dress him up a bit for halloween? put him in a pumpkin patch or something?

idk where are the creative people? i'm more of a make the thread kind of person

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

this is just a cool av that coincided with October 1 but i'm willing to pretend if you are, fluff

halloween is all about pretending friend

cruft

I'm coming out of hiding just to tell you that your new av is totally adorable, fluffstrix.

cruft

cruft posted:

I'm coming out of hiding just to tell you that your new av is totally adorable, fluffstrix.

also kind of spooky! 👻

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

Lizard Wizard posted:

Nice one. Let's pretend I'm using this

precision

by VideoGames

adorbs

beer pal

im the guy who leaves his christmas lights up all year

i am he

i am he posted:

http://pastebin.com/XjbZ0Xq7

here's the halloween.css i've been working on. if anybody wants to take a look and spruce it up that'd be good i think. I couldnt figure out how to change the little unread replies box and there's a couple other unfinished things/ I'm not very good at choosing colors.

Machai

I have a double costume, Spider-man and also a badmin

A Time To Chill

if someone makes me one and it's cool i'd consider using it but until then :effort:

i am he

Halloween byob rules
  • you have to say freak instead of frack, frig, gently caress, frick, etc.
  • all posts must be related to halloween or ghosts in some way
  • everybody must obey the signs
  • the spooking hour will take place at its alotted time, everyone must be spooked
  • don't be late

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

Halloween byob rules
  • you have to say freak instead of frack, frig, gently caress, frick, etc.
  • all posts must be related to halloween or ghosts in some way
  • everybody must obey the signs
  • the spooking hour will take place at its alotted time, everyone must be spooked
  • don't be late

where's your costume dude?

Harthacnut

Lizard Wizard posted:

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut

I'm a pokeymans for halloween

• Locked thread