Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

i tied up a condom and placed it just where people would see it when they looked into my room. now everyone thinkjs ive had sex...

post trolling techniques

edit: fixed a spelling error

bwatts fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Oct 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

ive singled out somebody who i determined was weaker than me and now i make fun of them in front of everyone. might not be the traditional 'trolling' but thats pretty trolly if you ask me

Looke

ejaculating into a condom tying it off and then leaving it somewhere so that eventually the gases from the decomposing semen explode the condom and get someone soaked in my ejaculate

bwatts

i lied and told somebody i was a smoker to fit in with them. now they give me cigarettes all the time and im just piling them up in my bedroom

bwatts

1) catch a cold
2) sneakily sneeze on people around you
3) ???>??
4) profit

Looke

i tell my flatmates that i don't like take away so now every time they order it i eat it and they don't suspect me because they believe i don't like it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what is tying a condom and why :confused:

is this some new thing that started happening in the past six years

what's wrong with just putting it in a tissue

FartGhost

i go to church even though im not religious so i spread all my dark godless energy all over the place

bwatts

FartGhost posted:

i go to church even though im not religious so i spread all my dark godless energy all over the place

that not an ok thing to do you sick piece of poo poo.

Looke

1. tell girl I put condom on
2. have sex with her
3. ????
4. have baby

le epic

Captain No-mates

this one time i was talking to this girl at a bar and she seemed pretty into me and then i dropped the fact that i was in a comitted relationship and had no time for her wiles.

get this though: i'm not in a relationship at all :twisted:

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

this one time i was talking to this girl at a bar and she seemed pretty into me and then i dropped the fact that i was in a comitted relationship and had no time for her wiles.

get this though: i'm not in a relationship at all :twisted:

:eyepop:

Captain No-mates

when i get take out with my housemates they always seem to get my pal josh's order wrong since he's gluten intolerant. its uncanny, basically every time!

well guess what: when i order i do it wrong on purpose just to get his goat :twisted:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Captain No-mates posted:

when i get take out with my housemates they always seem to get my pal josh's order wrong since he's gluten intolerant. its uncanny, basically every time!

well guess what: when i order i do it wrong on purpose just to get his goat :twisted:

:eyepop:

thats hardcore trolling if ive ever seen it right there

bwatts

i deliberately buy the same version of pokemon as my friend so we cant get the version exclusive 'mons.

Looke

when i got to visit friends up north they tell me to get a day rider bus ticket so i don't have to pay a lot. i ask for singles instead

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

friendly craig posted:

i deliberately buy the same version of pokemon as my friend so we cant get the version exclusive 'mons.

Rahgozar

friendly craig posted:

brutal

Looke

Bwee

friendly craig posted:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
when a friend invites me to a party and says "please, no gifts" i always bring one. they're like "oh, you shouldn't have" and i'm like i know :twisted:

FluffieDuckie

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

when a friend invites me to a party and says "please, no gifts" i always bring one. they're like "oh, you shouldn't have" and i'm like i know :twisted:

smoobles

im a huge gay idiot

FluffieDuckie

smoobles posted:

im a huge gay idiot

itt smoobles trolls himself

Salmiakki

FluffieDuckie posted:

itt smoobles trolls himself

classic smoobles

posting smiling
when election season rolls around i register as a republican. then i donate money to the republican candidate and attend rallies and other events for the candidate. at this point, the dweebs in the numbers department are high fiving themselves, basically sure they have my vote and incorporating that data into their projections. but come election day? oh, you know i'm voting green :twisted:

Defo Not ICUCMECU

Classicist posted:

when election season rolls around i register as a republican. then i donate money to the republican candidate and attend rallies and other events for the candidate. at this point, the dweebs in the numbers department are high fiving themselves, basically sure they have my vote and incorporating that data into their projections. but come election day? oh, you know i'm voting green :twisted:

:vince:

Slot

sometimes I chil in a cave because the ligt turns my peopl einto big rocks when we go out into the sun

Defo Not ICUCMECU
I like to use the right lane as the passing lane and the left lane as the slow lane :twisted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anal troll gangtags now please

Koishi Komeiji

I killed a man :shrug:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mighty Stalker posted:

I killed a man :shrug:

me too, I got murder 1 reduced to Ultimate Trolling 2 with sentence of internet cred and hi-fives.

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

me too, I got murder 1 reduced to Ultimate Trolling 2 with sentence of internet cred and hi-fives.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
I saw a rape and did nothing

SIDS Vicious

i occasionally remove the light bulbs from my own cars tail lights so i get pulled over and ticketed, haha wasted a small amount of your time officer, im rich as hell this ticket doesnt matter

bird.

my room mate asks for non-fat milk but i pretend i didn't hear it and buy whole

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
a little needle in my hand injcets a timed nano capsule of aids blood. Ill sneak by your funeral in 10 years..

bwatts

Iggy Koopa posted:

i occasionally remove the light bulbs from my own cars tail lights so i get pulled over and ticketed, haha wasted a small amount of your time officer, im rich as hell this ticket doesnt matter

you aren't rich. you're poor. that trolling does not make sens.

SIDS Vicious

haha i trolled you on the internet about irl trolling dobule troll craig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

get out of my thread you're being belligerent

• Locked thread