Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartGhost

seriously, i just made two posts and my postcount stayed the same, then i made a post in gbs and it went up so it's not some error

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

FartGhost posted:

seriously, i just made two posts and my postcount stayed the same, then i made a post in gbs and it went up so it's not some error

... or is it?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh my god OH MY GOD

Salmiakki

how did they do this

Matoi Ryuko

That's great news!

FartGhost

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh my god OH MY GOD

cruft posted:

... or is it?

please don't troll me in one of my few happy moments

Pizzatime

just like your dick op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:O

joke_explainer

Why would they do this?

I just confirmed it. We no longer get any postcount upgrade for posting in BYOB. I'm glad they do not retroactively remove postcount, because I would be down to like 3 posts.

cuntman.net

i want them to retroactively remove postcount

the unabonger
loving finally

Pizzatime

why exactly would anybody care about postcounts or even go through the effort to look at individual profiles of posters

what about you build a table instead fuckin assholes

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
It used to be like this anyways :shrug:

FartGhost

Pizzatime posted:

why exactly would anybody care about postcounts or even go through the effort to look at individual profiles of posters

you care about this stop lying to yourself

I.N.R.I
Thank u for putting my QCS suggestion in place, whoever did this. If I could ask one more favour, could the person who enacted this change can edit my post count to be around -6/7000~? Thank u.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hah was this actually you inri

Pizzatime

FartGhost posted:

you care about this stop lying to yourself

no I rly don't get it why do you care it's like giving mad thought about filing ultimate marvel vs. capcom 3 under U or next to marvel vs. capcom 3. go chop down a tree instead is what I'm saying you fucks stop these pathetic retard mindbattles

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Pizzatime posted:

every time I get back from the workshop...

the unabonger

Pizzatime posted:

no I rly don't get it why do you care it's like giving mad thought about filing ultimate marvel vs. capcom 3 under U or next to marvel vs. capcom 3. go chop down a tree instead is what I'm saying you fucks stop these pathetic retard mindbattles

cool.

cruft

Pizzatime posted:

calm down Pizzatime it's just a message board on the Internet.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

what about we gently caress assholes instead of building tables

Pizzatime

what about we gently caress assholes with custom built tables

I.N.R.I

Bo-Pepper posted:

hah was this actually you inri

dunno. i did ask in qcs.

nvm no cake

Pizzatime

oh gently caress yea

cuntman.net

I.N.R.I posted:

dunno. i did ask in qcs.

thank you for doing this

I.N.R.I
i did it with only myself in mind, but NP. :P

Pizzatime

Pizzatime

you only use that smiley when picking up chicks you idiot

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I.N.R.I posted:

oh that was assumed

I.N.R.I

Pizzatime posted:

you only use that smiley when picking up chicks you idiot

U sound like a freak trying to sound like a normal person m8 ;-)

cuntman.net

I.N.R.I posted:

i appreciate it anyway

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

my poosot count.......?

.......................... no.........................

joke_explainer

what is postcount for

Pizzatime

I.N.R.I posted:

U sound like a freak trying to sound like a normal person m8 ;-)

actually I'm a freak not trying to sound like anything, so I'm sounding like a normal person by not trying to sound like a normal person but you still seem to see the freak behind this trying to sound like a normal person thing that...you must be projecting I have no other explanation

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

HOOOOOOOOLEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SMOKES I DONT GIVE AQ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I.N.R.I

Pizzatime posted:

actually I'm a freak not trying to sound like anything, so I'm sounding like a normal person by not trying to sound like a normal person but you still seem to see the freak behind this trying to sound like a normal person thing that...you must be projecting I have no other explanation

:greencube:

vermeul

Free Acid
This is serious loving news Try waiting 5 minutes

beer pal

shut up pizza time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

dude I don't even know what that means cause I'm not wasting my time on the internet 24/7 so good job burning me I guess who knows

• Locked thread