Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm trying to decide what to do. it seems like a perfect chance to speedrun super metroid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It all runs together in a delightful haze of good coffee, enjoyable work and fun gaming.

Daylight savings is loving rad.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

War never changes

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Gyakuten Kenji 2... On the clock!

thuly fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

thuly posted:

Gyakuten Saiban 2... On the clock!

how does DST work for people on the clock after hours? do you have to work an extra hour?

I've decided to play super metroid for the witching hour.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wait wait wait did I just gain an hour?! TIME TO GAME!

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
You just work 2 to 3 twice, same as being at home. Hourly work gets paid for it, salary does not

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Wait wait wait did I just gain an hour?! TIME TO GAME!

it's a wonderful thing friend. I'm going to finish super metroid before this hour is up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i re-re-re-re-reinstalled diablo 2+eastern sun (non-goon version) and ill be playing that

maybe one day ill escape from this hell

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

super mario 64 speedrun so I can spoof my record by an hour

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mockballing on free time. gently caress, this feels good.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

mockballing on free time. gently caress, this feels good.

gently caress yeah

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Im playing ocarina of time on my 3ds, because drat it feels good to be a gamer

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Widestancer posted:

gently caress yeah

listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsG3sw51yYI and watch

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

A cool drat horse posted:

Im playing ocarina of time on my 3ds, because drat it feels good to be a gamer

the 3ds version was the first time i actually played the master quest. i always thought it was just a standard hard mode but every dungeon was practically a whole new experience

water temple was also somehow easier, master quest ftw

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
as for me i am going to be spending my time playing Freedom Wars and continuing to git gud at fighting games

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
zelda classic and downloading evolve

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I'll be pooping. For the entire hour. Maybe even longer.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hidato

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kraid is dead. when you die during the free hour I can't even imagine what happens to you.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Gonna watch that Pete & Pete episode

http://youtu.be/6JAa2JRqrnE

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
New Smash since I just got it.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
NaNoWriMo keeps me from gaming extra.

It's so very cold here, the land of no games :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Axel Serenity posted:

NaNoWriMo keeps me from gaming extra.

It's so very cold here, the land of no games :(

I'm sorry to hear that...

I've never been grabbed by ridley without turning into a ball. looks pretty weird.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
got back from the bar with an extra hour, probably gonna play some Street Fighter or cvS 2.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna get blackout drunk and play smash bros

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

took a little longer than the allotted hour but I still had a great time.

I hope every one else enjoyed their free hour as much as I did, playing the most well designed game of all time.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

I'm gonna get blackout drunk and play smash bros

:cheers:

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
debating if I should eat a weed too

I just want the time warp to hit as hard as possible

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

still lolling at widestancer's av + upper brinstar. it deserves to be embedded into that gif

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

how did I scroll past this, it's amazing

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i watched my friend play bayonetta for the first time. he's still pretty bad and lost the second jeanne fight like 15 times but he was able to pull off a couple slick air combos occasionally, so i think he'll get better as he goes

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

sharrrk posted:

i watched my friend play bayonetta for the first time. he's still pretty bad and lost the second jeanne fight like 15 times but he was able to pull off a couple slick air combos occasionally, so i think he'll get better as he goes

the first jeanne fight is fuckin hard if you're not good at character action games and haven't been making proper use of dodging up to that point, so it's a good way of forcing you to get good for the rest of the game

i didn't lose 15 times at it, but close

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

All the jeanne fights in bayonetta 1 are hard the first time because you're used to getting witch time on everything and it's hard to get any with her

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Edgeworth 2 is good. Case 3 is excellent and that's where the bad phoenix wright games turn retarded.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

thuly posted:

Edgeworth 2 is good. Case 3 is excellent and that's where the bad phoenix wright games turn retarded.

wtf. there an english patch for it or somethin?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

wtf. there an english patch for it or somethin?

Yeah

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
oh poo poo. gotta get on that soon. the first edgeworth game was better than people made it out to be, glad to hear the 2nd holds up :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FUqMJf9JNc

• Locked thread