Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
that guy's computer, monitor and keyboard are all cracked. he must have raged out on it several times. he's lucky it still works

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlfqFvYFKcc

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

a galaxy... OF PUPPIES?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cat Face Joe posted:

...an entire galaxy? Of
puppies?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

that's not the correct nomenclature

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cat Face Joe posted:

that's not the correct nomenclature
i was pointing out the similarity to his actual custom text

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

There have been 3776 posts made by Puppy Galaxy, an average of 1.00 posts per day, since registering on Aug 1, 2004. Puppy Galaxy claims to be a porpoise.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ban positive post counts from teh 'pos.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i was pointing out the similarity to his actual custom text

yes I'm aware. they got it during the helldump days

pram
Jun 10, 2001
op change yr name to puppie and some type of food like burrito puppy or weed puppy Tia

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
are post counts actually accurate? what's the deal with negative post counts? when you post on some forums do they start going down, or just make your current post count negative?

i'm kind of surprised pram has less posts than me and sort of believe that's not true

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

post count = penis size. r.i.p pram's ding dong

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
rotor's penis is just a tad bigger than mine

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

are post counts actually accurate? what's the deal with negative post counts? when you post on some forums do they start going down, or just make your current post count negative?

i'm kind of surprised pram has less posts than me and sort of believe that's not true

i think it's grey adds, fyad subtracts and yospos doesn't do anything

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Boxturret posted:

i think it's grey adds, fyad subtracts and yospos doesn't do anything

weird i didn't know i made so many dumb posts in non-yospos forums. i don't i've ever posted in fyad

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hey op what was so much dumber about the posts you edited out that they were even worse than the ones you left alone http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=60252

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

the day computers learn to fire weapons.. this could be scary

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

why would you upload that to the internet

that dude needs therapy

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

As a Millennial I posted:

hey op what was so much dumber about the posts you edited out that they were even worse than the ones you left alone http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=60252

haha yes let's raise irrelevant drama about another poster and drown him in ownage. what fun!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm just legitimately curious what could have been in those posts that was more embarrassing than crying for eight months over a six month ltr with a 30 year old alcoholic with a kid

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

i'm just legitimately curious what could have been in those posts that was more embarrassing than crying for eight months over a six month ltr with a 30 year old alcoholic with a kid

you care about this more than anyone else in the world

pram
Jun 10, 2001

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

haha yes let's raise irrelevant drama about another poster and drown him in ownage. what fun!

bitch is getting his hell dumped

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Blackula69 posted:

why would you upload that to the internet

that dude needs therapy

i'm not sure if an original youtube video of it exists. it doesn't now. may have been a recorded stream

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

just message him dawg. you both have that upgrade

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

jeez ok i didnt realize yospos was in need of yet another wannabe fyad posting the google image search results for "funny computer"

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

jeez ok i didnt realize yospos was in need of yet another wannabe fyad posting the google image search results for "funny computer"

usually i'm not but this time i was really horny for one

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

even a thousand inri posts in a single thread is more worthwhile than dragging in e/n drama

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

that's because inri is a v. good poaster

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

out of respect for LP0 ON FIRE, but not Blackula69, i will stop asking the OP about his/her failed relationship.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Cat Face Joe posted:

that's because inri is a v. good poaster

i really wish this was true

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

rotor posted:

i really wish this was true
be careful what you wish for...

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I think it's time everyone acknowledged the elephant in the room: computers just aren't that funny.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

and you know what? that's ok.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

out of respect for LP0 ON FIRE, but not Blackula69, i will stop asking the OP about his/her failed relationship.

rude

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

rotor posted:

I think it's time everyone acknowledged the elephant in the room: computers just aren't that funny.

are u happy in ur job op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im fat

• Locked thread