Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Here's what you've all been waiting for: a thread to talk about your favorite smartphone systems that aren't WebOS, Windows Mobile, or Symbian. Also Macintoshes and iPods and smart TVs, I guess, you weirdo. Have fun haha just kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

hows symbian these days

are there any devices left?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
my dad has a symbian phone and he really likes that phone

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i destroyed the last threads for a purpose ban panda op

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

I'll start with the jokes: anroid, lol.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
iphone is the best

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

I'll start with the jokes: anroid, lol.

hosed up if true

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
mr adder why did u shut down the other threads?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

because they were rly rly bad

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

symbian is great for dumb phones and old people phones

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

theadder posted:

but all ur threads are rly rly bad... why close that rly bad 1 to open up a shittier 1..

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i didnt open another

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

this panda guy did

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

theadder posted:

They were what? Also don`t sign your posts

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

stellar

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ohhh i signed my post

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

theadder posted:

ohhh i signed my post

It's more accurate than the previous one, to be sure. Your posting is usually quite good

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
if yospos did not have an android lol thread it would be necessary to create one

pram
Jun 10, 2001

atomicthumbs posted:

They were what? Also don`t sign your posts

LMFAO !!

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
someone post pics of their Sailfish OS or Firefox Mobile phones

or ubuntu phone

ban me if someone actually has their own ubuntu phone and can post screenshots of it

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

text me, etc

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cthulhoo posted:

text me, etc

YEA@ SAILFISH OS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Smythe posted:

YEA@ SAILFISH OS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

The "standard" and "singleTop" modes differ from each other in just one respect: Every time there's new intent for a "standard" activity, a new instance of the class is created to respond to that intent. Each instance handles a single intent. Similarly, a new instance of a "singleTop" activity may also be created to handle a new intent. However, if the target task already has an existing instance of the activity at the top of its stack, that instance will receive the new intent (in an onNewIntent() call); a new instance is not created. In other circumstances — for example, if an existing instance of the "singleTop" activity is in the target task, but not at the top of the stack, or if it's at the top of a stack, but not in the target task — a new instance would be created and pushed on the stack.

i'm the person who thought this retarded poo poo makes any sense whatsoever and is a good design

cthulhoo fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Feb 6, 2015

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cthulhoo posted:

The "standard" and "singleTop" modes differ from each other in just one respect: Every time there's new intent for a "standard" activity, a new instance of the class is created to respond to that intent. Each instance handles a single intent. Similarly, a new instance of a "singleTop" activity may also be created to handle a new intent. However, if the target task already has an existing instance of the activity at the top of its stack, that instance will receive the new intent (in an onNewIntent() call); a new instance is not created. In other circumstances — for example, if an existing instance of the "singleTop" activity is in the target task, but not at the top of the stack, or if it's at the top of a stack, but not in the target task — a new instance would be created and pushed on the stack.

i'm the person who thought this retarded poo poo makes any sense whatsoever and is a good design

isnt that just open new window without taking focus?? idk i dont udnerstand it, and, also, ur posting is severaly SHSC and this isnt a flame but u shoudl attempt to correct it before the floamethrowers come out

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

idk my brain started hurting when i tried to read that paragraph so i decided to inflict this suffering on everyone itt

no gods no masters etc

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

well dont u have disturbed smythe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i dont like that 1 hit me with another

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

how about this one

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

dont usurp echis job plz

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

$$$

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

relevant cause whatever the pop clocky is probably runs on android

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

cthulhoo posted:

text me, etc

that's a huge phone holy moley

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

that's a huge phone holy moley

New Verizon commercial has this clown phone, look how this loving clown has to hold it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

New Verizon commercial has this clown phone, look how this loving clown has to hold it

its beautiful

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

clop pocky

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

second-hand embarrassment simulated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wish this milf would tickle me, so I'm helpless and giggling. how pathetic that tickle torture victim is. LOL what a fag. I hope none of my coworkers see this... Especially not the buff sexy sales bros

• Locked thread