Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

Is it okay to use Nair on my balls? I know it says in the warnings not to use on my genitals, but I really want silky smooth hairless balls. Will it hurt? Will it make me infertile?

Pros
-Hairless
- So nice, so smooth
- Yah, yah, silky smooth
-Can be traded for titanite

Cons
-May hurt
-May make me unable to reproduce
-May be too small to trade for anything better than a lifegem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

once you have turned your furry worthless ballsack into buffed quartz i think you will know you have made the right choice

GEExCEE

go for it

Blue's Clues

umm, who doesn't already nair his nards? I learned that in like sixth grade. stay away from the meatus and you'll be fine.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i insert nair directly into my urethra for a slick mineral finish all the way through

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

pro-tip: that turkey marinade injector you bought on a whim holds a lot of nair

treasure bear

have we come to a consensus yet? this is important.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

little known fact: bear skin is all ball sack

dogcrash truther
women like hairy balls. you are making a mistake

dogcrash truther
lets be real for a moment: somehow the idea is that the thing about balls that women don't like is hte hair, instead of the weird ballsack. its' the ballsack, people, and if it doesn't have hair on it, theres no distraction from the sack.

GEExCEE

ball hair serves an important role not in strictly darwinian, but in sexual selection among primates

dogcrash truther
[a roomful of men chanting] "distract...from the sack! distract...from the sack!"

i am he

wanna see the world record raisin

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

wanna see the world record raisin

gently caress yes

bwatts

ill play cptain falcon and pwn you with nairs.

GEExCEE

which would you rather have slapping against the bottom of your asscheeks - a nice hairy set of normal sized balls to minimize chafing and abrasions; or an enormous, giant-brain-like pair of baby-smooth testes with byzantine rivulets of scrotal flesh folding in on each other to create almost fingerprintesque sworls that read: "Yolo"?

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

which would you rather have slapping against the bottom of your asscheeks - a nice hairy set of normal sized balls to minimize chafing and abrasions; or an enormous, giant-brain-like pair of baby-smooth testes with byzantine rivulets of scrotal flesh folding in on each other to create almost fingerprintesque sworls that read: "Yolo"?

Stormyish

Bring your own ballsack

Scaly Haylie

make like the spiderman in your av and get electro

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

GEExCEE posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Stormyish

also I'm pretty sure hair reduces friction, which is one of the reasons why we still have pubic hair.
in terms of beard hair, I have no idea what our ancestors were rubbing their chins on and I don't want to know

VWVWV

there was plenty of pensive chin-rubbing to be done before we got fire, the wheel, nair, etc.

Blue's Clues

GEExCEE posted:

holy poo poo

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
ballsack on fleek, da fuq

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
have you considered stylizing? some beads, or a rat tail can give your balls the oomph they need to stand apart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Nair doesnt work that well. What you want to do is hot wax your balls.

----------------

Grass Effect

Al Borland posted:

Nair doesnt work that well. What you want to do is hot wax your balls.

After a close inspection of the weird hair follicles down there, I'd say that's not a favorable choice.

slam dunk

on fire
i hope you like your balls sticking to your leg and/or taint because that's what you're going to get just sayin.

Blue's Clues

slam dunk posted:

i hope you like your balls sticking to your leg and/or taint because that's what you're going to get just sayin.

says the guy who doesn't lather his scrote in petroleum jelly.

Machai

slam dunk posted:

Is this not a good thing? I always thought that touching them felt good and the hair gets in the way of that.

slam dunk

on fire
i dip my scrote in moroccan oil and use a light spritz of "karma" by lush because I know what the ladies like thank you very much.

Machai

Dear BYOB,

The reason I am asking about putting Nair on my balls is as follows.

I recently started dating a lady with a rare form of Alopecia that causes her to get a rash when she contacts human hair. I really like this lady and wish to become more intimate with her, but to do so I need to find a (painless) way to completely shave my genitals. I already shave my face, arms and legs for her and wear a hairnet, but have not found a good way to shave my balls.

Please help,
Hopefully Hairless in Houston

Tony Montana

by FactsAreUseless
I've never come to BYOB and don't know you guys, but this is pretty great

alnilam

Tony Montana posted:

I've never come to BYOB and don't know you guys, but this is pretty great

welcome!

Lil Cunty

Machai posted:

Dear BYOB,

I recently started dating a lady with a rare form of Alopecia that causes her to get a rash when she contacts human hair. I really like this lady and wish to become more intimate with her, but to do so I need to find a (painless) way to completely shave my genitals. I already shave my face, arms and legs for her and wear a hairnet, but have not found a good way to shave my balls.

Please help,

you need to sugar your ballsack

seriously dude. you just go in to a spa and lay down $50 and some young honey will pour taffy on your nads and rip those funk follicles right out

ty crap

ty landy

Finger Prince

Machai posted:

Dear BYOB,

Please help,

You could try electrolysis, it's a pretty complex procedure and can be painful, but if you do it all at once it just hurts for a bit and it's over and done with. You can do it at home too, just cut the power cord off an appliance and strip the insulation back about an inch. Put one wire in your mouth and stick one in your urethra (careful when twisting it so you don't get stray copper strands sticking out!), get in the shower and turn it on (helps with rinsing the hairs away when they all fall out), then plug the plug into the wall and *poof*! Hairless! You may need to run an extension cord to a socket outside the bathroom for this, as the ones in bathrooms have this thing that trips them to stop people from performing home electrolysis.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Machai posted:

Dear BYOB,

Please help,

Just wear a hairnet over your balls too?

----------------

Ancient Mariner

by Lowtax
have you ever tried using a pair of needlenose pliers and just yanking each hair out one by one?

----------------

Senior Management

smooth as eggs

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Machai posted:

Dear BYOB,

Please help,

whoa

• Locked thread