Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Its like EVE Online meets game of thrones!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
richard garriot, that fatass from doublefine and the idiot who made myst join together to bring you absolutely nothing!!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
minecraft but an mmo with pvp and on sky islands , where you teleport to dungeon islands for daily quests

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

THE PENETRATOR posted:

minecraft but an mmo with pvp and on sky islands , where you teleport to dungeon islands for daily quests

isn't that landmark?

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

a procedurally generated roguelike that

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Blazing Zero posted:

isn't that landmark?

actually, it's Sky Saga

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a good game

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

a procedurally-generated dating sim/visual novel with the dopest pixel art

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
A highly progressive SHMUP with story by Chris Avalone

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I call it "World of Warcraft"

Apple2o
Mar 25, 2009

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 9 years!)

It will be a god sim game. You can do LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT!

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I have a novel idea; the game I'm kickstarting will actually be finished!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Kraken posted:

I have a novel idea; the game I'm kickstarting will actually be finished!

this will never work

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

An open world cat training simulator based heavily on the philosophy of Ayn Rand.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

survival horror crafting w/ zombies

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

dark souls roguelike pixel art chiptunes episodic text adventure game of thrones crafting zombies

beta now open for early access, only $15.99 for approx. 4 hours of content

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Kickstarter to buy Eonwe more replacement custom titles because he's addicted to them now missed funding

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a game based on memes, but NOT an endless runner

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DOOMocrat posted:

Kickstarter to buy Eonwe more replacement custom titles because he's addicted to them now missed funding

:eyepop:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

open-world zombie survival game set during the events of the New Testament

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Tactical RPG with permadeath. May or may not have been inspired by the original X-Com

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

open-world zombie survival game set during the events of the New Testament

This is actually the plot of that new Lazarus movie. Truth.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

SimConcentrationcamp

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
russian-made unauthorized sequels to all your favorite PC games

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Procedurally generated rogue like voxel survival horror with female protagonist metroudvania meets Mass Effect meets Skyrim

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
2D platformer w/mining/crafting/Easy modding/MetroidVania progression,. Risks are No Updates, Fedora wearing TurdLordes, artists angstry about poo in games, they made, and the game never being finished/being horrible.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

THE PENETRATOR posted:

this is literally the new dbz game but gay and with minecraft

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Okay so this is a unique survival simulator set during a zombie apocalypse where you must survive the night -- and other players -- to pay me ten dollars each so I can not make this game anymore after a month

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
Massively multiplayer episodic voxel survival roguelike with a deep crafting system and dynamic world and real story decisions that actually matter and tits everywhrere

E: in space, in a setting that's a spiritual sequel to both system shock 2 and space quest and every single other game that you loving nerds are nostalgic for

Devil Wears Wings fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 28, 2015

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Make a game for feminists and say that anyone who criticizes your game is misogynistic... with zombies!!!

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Liquid Penguins posted:

Make a game for feminists and say that anyone who criticizes your game is misogynistic... with zombies!!!

Sorry, been done.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257887508

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Liquid Penguins posted:

Make a game for feminists and say that anyone who criticizes your game is misogynstic... with zombies!!

Like Time Crisis except instead of shooting guys you point out and shame men who are directing their male gaze towards you.

Like Phoenix Wright except every case is for defamation caused by being referred to as the wrong gender subtype. You can never lose a case because all of the evidence is obviously infallible.

Like The Sims except it is an expansion where you can participate in a women's studies class or roller derby league. In the next expansion you can run for positions like President of the world, or manage your own organic health store. I would probably play this one.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i got one word for you, kid

voxels

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
A game like Dynasty Warriors but with only two factions. One is Animes, the other is Furries. After the Kickstarter, set up your own donation system on your site. People will be able to donate money in the name of one of the two factions, and strech goals for each faction add more cosmetic options. Things like cat ears, child body types, giant pink pigtails that leave rainbow trails, dragon wings, fur patterns and horse cocks. Also make sure to mention that it's moddable, so :nexus: gets on board.

I'm pretty positive that this is basically a license to print money. It will only cost your soul.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

....But with Bitcoin.

Seriously though, weren't there some dumb mmo-w/-bitcoin kickstarters?

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Eve online with real ships instead of spaceships.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Star Roman. It's all about how the noble white man suffers...

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012

Parallelwoody posted:

An open world cat training simulator based heavily on the philosophy of Ayn Rand.

mewgenics?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
An MMO where you control A KINGDOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
A Homeworld Remaster!!!

• Locked thread