Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

the first thing he did was tell me a story about how he punched his wife's horse in the face and laughed at it because he's gonna cut off its testicles tomorrow

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Shimi

Run him out using below average flames.

playground tough
ha that horse doesnt evedn know

bacalou

I am not going to help him do his job even though he's new b/c I don't want him to confuse my attempt to assist as a horse and sock me in the eye

Koishi Komeiji

What kind of work are you in that an appropriate icebreaker is a story about punching a horse and then wailing on his balls?

bacalou

Koishi Komeiji posted:

What kind of work are you in that an appropriate icebreaker is a story about punching a horse and then wailing on his balls?

IT repair

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please come to brooklyn ny and fix my computer that has been broken for months

BIRDCON 2017

*gets so excited about cutting off horse balls that i punch one in the face* this will make a great anecdote one day

bacalou

BYOB Rachel posted:

please come to brooklyn ny and fix my computer that has been broken for months

as a native new yorker I'd love to except I'm west coast best coast now. if you legit need help pm me and I will tech support your pale rear end

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Chef Shimi posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

Chef Shimi posted:

:swish:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

crust munch posted:

as a native new yorker I'd love to except I'm west coast best coast now. if you legit need help pm me and I will tech support your pale rear end

nah someone tried once and it was deemed un-fixable over pms

basically my machine blue screens on start-up after the windows screen appears and well that's it

treasure bear

put up a horse calander, leave horse magazines lying around, horse mug etc

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

start a horse fighting business

nvm no cake

BYOB Rachel posted:

nah someone tried once and it was deemed un-fixable over pms

basically my machine blue screens on start-up after the windows screen appears and well that's it

you have 2 options

1) reformat

2) get a new computer

bacalou

these are good suggestions but if only I could make him a statue of a horse getting punched in the head with the words 'gods chosen people' embossed underneath

bacalou

He's insisting I'm using the wrong screwdriver for the job now

bwatts

Chef Shimi posted:

bacalou

He doesn't even main fox in smash bros

bacalou

He's telling me that he can pick up anything with his toes and that it 'isn't racist'

and also 'black people are more racist than white people'

hoo boy he was a skinhead in high school

Koishi Komeiji

Buy your coworker an account and show him byob.

bacalou

I wish I was joking :(

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

man this guy is day one oversharing like nobody's business

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
decorate his cube with mlp and other horse things when he is out to lunch

bacalou

I was gonna make a bunch of jokes about his lovely behavior but now I'm kind of shell shocked with his claims about black people

Cyber Dog

start calling him lil' hitla' he'll start respecting you

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
sounds like management material to me. better start kissing his rear end now

Cyber Dog

hm...wwtmd

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Reminder that my friend BYOB poster Al Borland once punched a goose out of mortal fear for his safety and well being.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

joke_explainer

Koishi Komeiji posted:

lol

crust munch posted:

He's telling me that he can pick up anything with his toes and that it 'isn't racist'

and also 'black people are more racist than white people'

hoo boy he was a skinhead in high school

i bet he's an 'equal rights, equal fights' guy,

which I always thought was a really insanely telling analogy to make, because it means either

1) you wish you could punch women in the face and have it be socially acceptable

OR

2) you think having a propensity to get into fights is a perfectly acceptable reason to accord you with extra rights in our society, even though getting into street fights or bar fights or whatever is universally frowned on, man or woman. like being a man who gets into fights doesn't mean you're taking risks to protect people or something, it generally just means you're an insane violent rear end in a top hat

ideally the # of fights you get in should be zero, you know?

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

lol

i bet he's an 'equal rights, equal fights' guy,

which I always thought was a really insanely telling analogy to make, because it means either

1) you wish you could punch women in the face and have it be socially acceptable

OR

2) you think having a propensity to get into fights is a perfectly acceptable reason to accord you with extra rights in our society, even though getting into street fights or bar fights or whatever is universally frowned on, man or woman. like being a man who gets into fights doesn't mean you're taking risks to protect people or something, it generally just means you're an insane violent rear end in a top hat

ideally the # of fights you get in should be zero, you know?

actually, worldstar

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

worldstar
wrrrlllddstarr
WORLDSTAR

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

bacalou

dang maybe I was wrong thatsbadass...

bacalou

maybe im the loser for hating on horse punching...

joke_explainer

does your coworker look like the dude in that gif??

joke_explainer

not pictured: where conan goes and wails on that horse's balls

bacalou

joke_explainer posted:

does your coworker look like the dude in that gif??

no he's fat and bald with a goatee

bacalou

no wait it's a poorly groomed horseshoe/banger/hulk hoga n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

• Locked thread