Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

First post.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I had noodles for lunch. lazy saturday huh?

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

disclaimer: this is not one of those budget cooking megathreads. we can afford things like organic ingredients, craft cheese and Nissan 370zs

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

*kickstarts a sous vide machine*

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

cripes, dont you have anything better to do with your life than get the first post in my threads?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

No.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

I pay like 1600/mo for a place anf it's literally just me and downey jr. (Devon Rexes ftw) plus like 120 for the garage. I mean I literally don't give a making GBS threads gently caress since I'll be making six figgies in a few years...thank youuuuu dump people

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

i make my own burgs and they are delish. definitely many calories, but i am a big boy so that is fine. ground beef from the butcher, homemade bbq sauce, mix that poo poo up mmmm you got yourself a patty. throw a couple bacon strips in the skillet, fry em up nice and good, set em aside. yeah. gonna top with those bad boys. now down to business: throw that patty in that hot bacon grease in that skillet. burg it up nice and good. yeah. slice up some cheese while you're at it. flip that burg a bit. last time you flip it, slap that cheese on, get it nice 'n melty. hope you sliced your bun already, cuz it's goin in the pan next to the burg. get it a little crispy, soak up some of that tasty pan juice. hope your breakin on the good mustard for this bad boy - not that highlighter yellow poo poo. i recommend this bad boy http://www.oscarsadksmokehouse.com/specialty-items/more-than-mustard if you can. grey poop on is probably acceptable too. somethin legit though, none of this yellow bottle poo poo. use whatever ketchup you want, i don't give a gently caress about it, if i wanted ketchup i wouldve made my own when i made the bbq sauce but you know what? i didn't. i only made the bbq sauce. suck it. stack all this poo poo up on that toasty bun and sink your teeth into the juiciest flavorest burg you've ever burged. if you wanted fries, well, gently caress you. chop some taters and fry em up. whatever, man. you do you.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I don't get the Valeyard reference, but this is a pretty good chicken tortilla soup recipe you can prepare before going to bed, and then throw in the slow cooker before heading to work in the morning. I wear food prep gloves so my fingers don't smell like garlic for a week.
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i baked a pizza today
pretty nice

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

akadajet posted:

I don't get the Valeyard reference

me, wildly twisting my neck and hooking my thumb: get a load of this guy

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Made some turkey chili and it was good

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

eating is for fatties #proana

pram
Jun 10, 2001
fat post

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
what do computers eat?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i had curry with chicken pakora, it was very good

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
at least make it computer related you cretin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASu3Xw6JM1w

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

what do computers eat?

bit bytes obv

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

except my computer which is fed tears semen and cat hair

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

at least make it computer related you cretin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASu3Xw6JM1w

ya because if its one thing u are known for its computer posting

pram
Jun 10, 2001

akadajet posted:

ya because if its one thing u are known for its computer posting

lol

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQQUtEnbRs

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

someone post the tater tot dinner

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

slam flanders posted:

disclaimer: this is not one of those budget cooking megathreads. we can afford things like organic ingredients, craft cheese and Nissan 370zs

they're up to 370 now? jfc

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

you watch. I'll buy a 370z and then they'll be up to 400z or something. idk I hate this post already.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
made some chicken cacciatore over spaghetti with a organic spring mix salad on the side :feelsgood:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

epic

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I roast a LOT like most weeks maybe more than once a week. it's easy plus delishhe and leftovers for Africa

home made gravy? depends on what pan I used honestly this is newer ground for me so I'm not great at it yet time will solve this

290 tell us about your pork chops

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

home made gravy? depends on what pan I used honestly this is newer ground for me so I'm not great at it yet time will solve this

it's p. easy, get one of those shaker bottles like people use for protein shakes then shake flour+water together, add to hot drippings, done

dont overthink it mate

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

put some epic sriracha on that bitch ftw

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
cooking with smythe

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

Wild EEPROM posted:

cooking with smythe

:rip:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Flat Daddy posted:

put some epic sriracha on that bitch ftw

the ingredients say it also includes mt. dew

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Sniep posted:

the ingredients say it also includes mt. dew

lmao ftw

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
lol if you have to cook your own food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Pinball Wizard posted:

it's p. easy, get one of those shaker bottles like people use for protein shakes then shake flour+water together, add to hot drippings, done

dont overthink it mate

ugh are you serious? if you're gonna make gravy u gotta do it right

there should be browning on the bottom of the pan, you put flour and water into that pan after the roast has been taken out and use like a whisk or something and you put the pan over an element and you "cook" the drippings, the browning and the flour and water, mixing and scraping the browning the whole time. add flour or water and salt to taste.. you cant leave much fat in or it makes the gravy gross and sepeartes

what youve described sounds gross as gently caress.

• Locked thread