Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Hi all,

Due to a mixup with a bottle of dish soap that looks a whole lot like a dang bottle of ketchup I accidentally ate a sudsy hotdog. Now I can't cuss?? What the dang heck is going on? Does anyone know how long this lasts? I already lost my job at the docks and I'm entirely screwed if it doesn't go away soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
The same thing happened to me when I fell in a vat of castor oil.

bacalou

eat decaying orbit gum it should clear things up depending on your current velocity and trajectory

Bwee
go to mexico and get a concussion

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
you gotta get your mouth nice and dirty, friend. get into mud and dirt eating, it's getting trendy in certain circles and you'll be back to cussing in no time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
YHOU HAVE TO EAT poo poo

----------------

bog pixie

use words like golly, goshdang it, and flippin. They're actually not cuss words

bog pixie

do people really need to cuss any more anyway? i think its time to let robots do the cussing for us

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
EAT THE poo poo SO YOU CANB E COOL LIKE PULP FICTION

----------------

bog pixie

f*ck isn't a cuss word either. just omit the vowels

Bwee

Bwee posted:

go to mexico and get a concussion

this was a good joke

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
is it a movie ref or something

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

bog pixie posted:

use words like golly, goshdang it, and flippin. They're actually not cuss words

They are actually better and more shocking in this era of moral decay

deep dish peat moss

I unironically use heck a lot. I think it's a good word, and I like it even though I'm usually a fan of bad words.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Hick Magnet posted:

I unironically use heck a lot. I think it's a good word, and I like it even though I'm usually a fan of bad words.

it's heckin' good

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Great googley moogley

bog pixie

any words used to describe algae are good cuss substitutions

deep dish peat moss

Your posts are the badderlocks. . .

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

:monocle: Oh goodness! Would you kindly reconsider your tendency towards such rampant ... dear, I'll have to say it ... profanity? It's only that some folks here are rather impressionable, and they might, oh dear, not have had the worldly experiences necessary to allow them to meet such ... candid language with character unfazed.

Dear me, considering the topic I feel I've been, please, sorely mislead.

Apologies all for my language herein, but sometimes one must take a definite stance.

Bwee
con cuss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fudge

DemonToadGoat

well bust my blisters open with sally fergusins sowing needle and call me two bit dave this is terrible news friend. how are you holding up?

ulvir

just say things like "my word", "good heavens", "oh dearie me" and so on

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Haha you're an idiot Hick Magnet! Everyone knows soap in the mouth stops you from cussing with YOUR MOUTH! Not your fingers. You gotta wash your hands to stop the finger cussin.

----------------

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

con cuss

That means "with cuss"

google THIS

I keep reading the title as soup and thinking idgi

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

google THIS posted:

Even still?

google THIS

Theglavwen posted:

Even still?

me, every drat time I see the thread title: huh? what does soup have to do with cussing? oh wait, it says soap. heh.

deep dish peat moss

Jett: [opens up BYOB] AH, someone finally posted the soup thread! Ah-oh... oh....

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

That means "with cuss"

?

deep dish peat moss

Chili con Cuss

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

google THIS posted:

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I'm getting y'all this book for secret santa this year.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hick Magnet posted:

Chili con Cuss

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Hick Magnet posted:

Chili con Cuss

well she's not getting a tip!

Lil Cunty

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm getting y'all this book for secret santa this year.

if you're getting it for us you might do better shopping the "I Can't Read" book series

ty crap

ty landy

Bwee
con cuss

Theglavwen

Ohhh

google THIS

soup? what does soup have to...oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Very curious to know if Hick Magnet got the cussing problem under control

• Locked thread