Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

please post anything interesting that comes out of it. there was a dark souls 3 trailer, and uh. they added Rash the Battletoad to the F2P Xbox fighting game. this party's just getting started!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paradox is announcing their new grand strategy game, which isn't a historical game this time.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Paradox is announcing their new grand strategy game, which isn't a historical game this time.

Link?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Ooooo neat

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

This will be our first new major IP released since the original Crusader Kings over 10 years ago.

Hints will come every weekday until announcement at Gamescom.

From Johan.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can tell Kojima didnt direct the new MGSV trailer but its still one of the most badass th igns Ive ever seen and its made instantly horny in a way cumming won't help me with.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk if it was a Gamescom announcement, but Xenoblade (Wii) is now available on the European Wii U shop...could come to the states at some point, for those who are interested.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I checked it on the paradox forums and they are theorizing its gonna be a space game which could be interesting. Maybe an Alpha Centauri spiritual successor that won't suck like Beyond Earth :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Based Johan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just got an idea that they could license a thing like game of thromes and make an official version of those lovely mods and i hope they never do that even tho it would be really popular

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Yeah thats my guess too, that it's some lovely game of thrones grand strategy game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I checked it on the paradox forums and they are theorizing its gonna be a space game which could be interesting. Maybe an Alpha Centauri spiritual successor that won't suck like Beyond Earth :pray:

Alpha Centauri was freaking fail. I don't like games that have broken mechanics and bad AI and try to cover it up with good lore/flavor etc. Which is almost every game in the 4X/grand strategy genre besides Paradox games.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mafia 3 yall

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the 16 minute gameplay vid someone put up of DS3 is epic. bloodborne fast rolls confirmed?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The gameplay preview of Quantum Break is also epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't Quantum Break just a 3rd Person Shooter

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

imagine if cutscenes were tv episodes

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

But you can stop time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Pillars of Eternity expansion comes out in 3 weeks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

imagine if cutscenes were tv episodes

I've already beaten Metal Gear Solid 4 3 times.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

gently caress yeah

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee

People bugging the devs about airships.

"Emotional experience is what Final Fantasy is about."

"Who's the mysterious lady with black hair?"

"Prost!"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

good

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Also Pillars of Eternity patch 2.0 is supposed to come out today if you're in the beta (if you want in, go to the game's properties menu in steam, go to the beta tab, and type in "BETAPASSWORD" into the box).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The beta password is JERRYBEANS.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

isnt platinum supposed to be showing off the first gameplay footage of their xbox one dragon game here? someone let me know when that happens

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

sharrrk posted:

isnt platinum supposed to be showing off the first gameplay footage of their xbox one dragon game here? someone let me know when that happens

Didn't they do that yesterday?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sharrrk posted:

They did yesterday, and probably more stuff on the show floor. It's a 4 player online coop thing with dragons that is apparently quite slow looking, haven't seen the footage myself yet.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

The graphics...

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Larry Parrish posted:

I hope it's scifi.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Thug Lessons posted:

I hope it's scifi.

wat else coulde it possibly be

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

They did yesterday, and probably more stuff on the show floor. It's a 4 player online coop thing with dragons that is apparently quite slow looking, haven't seen the footage myself yet.

:gonk:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Thug Lessons posted:

I hope it's scifi.

The "Yikes" guy.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

rediscover posted:

Fantasy or modern day.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

rediscover posted:

Steampunk fail AIDS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

The "Yikes" guy.

stfu

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
wow no way. color me surprised

• Locked thread